Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,768 members, 7,952,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Dollars And Cash - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dollars And Cash (573 Views)

How To Make $6500+ Weekly And Cash It Into Your Nigerian Bank Accout. / Gist And Cash / Easy Way To Earn Your Dollars And Fire Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollars And Cash by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Pitch me your viable business ideas. Let's see if we can work together.
You have to bring something to the table as well. no quick gimmicky or dodgy deals.  I mean long term business plans.  Something that can be executed in Lagos or the Southwest preferably . Email me.

Or best yet, if you have an idea for exporting items out of Nigeria, i'd be most interested in that. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Airconditioners / Need Ago Or Cooking Gas. / Get Office And Apartment Fumigation At Affordable Prices Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.