Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma (2047 Views)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I don’t know this lady never have I met her not to talk of her twitter handle.why would I ask of a thing like that from a person she hurt indirectly??

Na so.

And it never occurred to Frank to tell you, in all his long story?

Abegi.
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Purvan(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Stories by moonlight
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Zonefree(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
BOSSkesh:

That it’s people I know very well So I don’t see any reason why I would make it up
It happened that’s all I know
I believe everything you said cos women have done worse things than this.

Please, stop arguing with that girl. There's nothing you can do or say to convince her. She was born that way.

4 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by dontrulee: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Women and monkey branching.
If you don't have time for your wife, someone will "hit" her.
If you have too much time for your wife, she'll treat you with contempt.
If you don't meet her expectations, she'll start thinking of outgrowing you.

Marriage is always disadvantaged to the Man, na why many guys dey boycott am
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by BOSSkesh(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

To prove your thread isn't a ploy for grounds for misogynistic infestation!

You say it's not a women-bashing thread, but when the men start gathering here, what do you think they'll be doing?

What stress? Asking for a name is stress? Really?

😂😂😂😂

Now I know you're just a joker. You say person narrate story to you, for over 2 hours, all by himself, without prompt, but you asking a simple question about the woman's name is what will open his healing wound? Really?

Or think about it this way; tell us the name of this Facebook group so that fellow immigrant men can watch out for it and see if their wives are members of such a group.

By the way, did the wife meet the baddie on Twitter or in a Facebook group?

Your shared your friend's most intimate and painful details to strangers online, but asking for the name of a popular influencer, according to you, is where you draw the line? That is what will open a wound, not you doing messenger for story wey dem nor send you?

We ain't learning shit here, not if I can help it, because 'like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman.'

Substantiate your story!
I think I’ve been vindicated by a girl like you whose brother faced the same thing

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by BOSSkesh(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2023
More evidence
You can check the tweet if you like

Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by BOSSkesh(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Nlfpmod can you move to front page??
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I think I’ve been vindicated by a girl like you whose brother faced the same thing

Vindicated how?

Was that the group YOUR friend's wife was a part of?

Now na WhatsApp group, abi? Oh...okay.
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
More evidence
You can check the tweet if you like

Dey whine yourself. grin

A twitter story is now the proof of your friend's 'ordeal?' I laugh in Tagalog.
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by BOSSkesh(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Vindicated how?
Was that the group YOUR friend's wife was a part of?
Now na WhatsApp group, abi? Oh...okay.
I see it’s pointless to argue with you I’m sorry I wasted my time
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Mtcheewwwwwwwwww.

Please, get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2023
You guys will expect empathy and solidarity and for you to be believed at the drop of a hat.

But you will punch the darndest and tiniest holes in a woman's story even with all the evidence and police reports in the world.

Na only dead women victims una dey believe. Even at that sef, some of you still find a way to blame her or disprove her story.

Will a woman just be suddenly 'wicked' to a man without reason, even if at all any woman was bad to a man? *Inserts all the other asinine questions and mental hoops y'all jump through when a woman shares her story online*

Abi you people have suddenly forgotten that the Internet is a fake place crawling with people who lie to brainwash people and shit?

Why are Internet tales suddenly believable when a man is the main character?

You guys have other women to sing kumbaya and call for blood on your behalfs sha. It will not be me.

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by depato88(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2023
A girl here is really damaged. Guys no need of replying,quoting and arguing with her
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:

No, what did you say again?

What did you fuçking say again?

I am coming back. Just give me 1-2 minutes for this blatant lie you're coming here to parade as a truth.
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You guys will expect empathy and solidarity and for you to be believed at the drop of a hat.

But you will punch the darndest and tiniest holes in a woman's story even with all the evidence and police reports in the world.

Na only dead women victims una dey believe. Even at that sef, some of you still find a way to blame her or disprove her story.

Will a woman just be suddenly 'wicked' to a man without reason, even if at all any woman was bad to a man? *Inserts all the other asinine questions and mental hoops y'all jump through when a woman shares her story online*

Abi you people have suddenly forgotten that the Internet is a fake place crawling with people who lie to brainwash people and shit?

Why are Internet tales suddenly believable when a man is the main character?

You guys have other women to sing kumbaya and call for blood on your behalfs sha. It will not be me.

See, ehn. If I am talking now, it will be as if I am doing too much or I am being unnecessarily mean.

Now see. Every fuçking thing I made reference to here is suddenly playing out.

I don't care whether this thread gets to the FP or not, or how many people see it.

But for as long as anyone scroll past the first page till here, they will see this and my post will remain as a testament to the very dubious lies men fabricate against women and try to paint them as devils.

If a woman turns out to be bad, fine and good. But as for me, my default state will be to automatically doubt everything coming out of a man's mouth against a woman, no matter how devilish it sounds, because I have witnessed it time and time again for me to still be falling for the narration of a man. And I am glad I did not this time.

BOSSkesh, the only reason your friend's story cannot be proven wrong is because this is a largely anonymous site and we cannot hear the side of the wife. So it still remain a hearsay, and a cock-and-bull story in my eyes.

But you see that Twitter story you're coming here to use as an example of women deporting their husbands after traveling with them abroad, specifically that one about a woman who traveled to the UK* and collected her kids from the husband at the airport, that one above, the people who knows the lady have come out to debunk every single thing that man said.

As in, women just wake up and decided to be wicked ba?
A woman just allowed a sweet, caring, loving husband to sell his properties, relocate overseas with the children and ripped the children away from him, abi?

Start from here- https://twitter.com/peaceobule/status/1720388032874881028?t=lPaeKod5DwY8PNFZyoyoGA&s=19

Continue here- https://twitter.com/peaceobule/status/1720393501534220363?t=MmK-h6WmP9prb1AmmKhjKA&s=19

And keep reading here- https://twitter.com/peaceobule/status/1720381704060178515?t=JcWC7804lanFiGdMhwQq7w&s=19

There's more- https://twitter.com/tiffanyibeh/status/1720214436550435009?t=Lo2X0P2pCFxZbW2EEeE4UQ&s=19

The latest on the matter- https://twitter.com/HildaJAlfred1/status/1720423562148815272?t=A4sM1YHmzihXfaC_tXSPRw&s=19

If you will take your precious time as you've done in propagating the initial tweet accusing the woman of wickedness to push your agenda, take your time as well to go through the threads above and come back here to come and repeat the nonsense you were telling me about what women are.

Come and defend the abusive scxm of a husband to me. Afterall, e nor dey hard una to dey form solidarity with strange men you don't know and hopping on their deeks.
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
depato88:
A girl here is really damaged. Guys no need of replying,quoting and arguing with her

Iwo na mo pe o ni fe teri si nauu.

That is best you can do, not because you don't wish to do more or you do not wish to effectively shut me up, but that you know I am darn right, and it pierces your heart to be outdone by a woman while the pieces of your gray matter is floating about like particles.

So yeah, go on and console yourself with that. grin
Re: My Good Friend Frank And His Dilemma by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
This story no enter at all abeg! Too many k-legs. She study sociology and she no fit get job, not even for store somewhere? She wanted divorce from the husband, and the way she went about getting it was to accuse the man of rape and abuse? She was advised by an anonymous person online that accusing her husband or rape and abuse is a sure way way get divorce from him? Who go come pay alimony or take care of the kids after that? All this in this 21st century UK where divorce has become as easy as A-B-C? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Stop ?! / Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. / Am Confused, Rozzay Wouldn't Give Up, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.