Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares (29591 Views)

Enugu Governorship Tribunal Judgement Absurd – Labour Party Declares / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null & Void — Labour Party Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by chatinent: 4:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Vitally123:

Just wait, it will clear your eyes! I wonder how some people are so shameless and still open their mouth to spew trash when they should have been hiding with their "Oluwole" papers. It means they've lost all moral conscience.

Lol. You'd think I support the druglord. I'm only telling you how corrupt the country is.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by babatee90(m): 5:02am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Labour Party and PDP will emerge victorious tomorrow.

Atiku will be sworn in on Friday and Peter Obi will be sworn in on Saturday.

Both as president of Nigeria.

Foolish animals.

Lmao 🤣 grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2023
Vitally123:

Your foolishness and shamelessness are out of this world... grab it, snatch it, forge it, kill and bring it home...irreparable damaged life, Chicago Illinois.

Na Tinubu I no support, so if you against this government then we Dey together, then I think say na Obi and atiku you dey talk to
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by MightySparrow: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2023
famology:
Na their supporters I dey feel for. They keep deceiving them and making them suffer emotional trauma back to back.

I remember how the supreme court justices were interrogating oyetola's lawyer in his case against Adeleke. I just knew oyetola don lule already.

With the nature of interrogation by the justices on Monday, it's clear that both Atiku and Obi have lost yet again. Case dismissed!

You get. When elders speak in Proverbs, they talk only to the wise among people.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by na2016: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Personally I have no expectations from the supreme court .
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
It will be called the day Nigera was saved from the cliff of death.

if you have seen previous cases handled by Inyang Okoro, you will not even bother your head about the SC verdict.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by koladata(m): 5:26am On Oct 26, 2023
grin bro be calming down
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by jaxxy(m): 5:37am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.

somebody will be sacked by the supreme Court.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Lovestrong(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2023
MikeMicheal:
If Obi wins,
I will give 100 nairalanders 1K each.

Bookmark this.
remember me in ur kingdom sir
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by RedAlert08(m): 5:47am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
I wish I can meet Peter Obi one on one I would have loved that

I for tell Obi to withdraw from this case and let Tinubu rule till 2089

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

Na why them dey thief plantain and rice now to survive

Obi please drop this case and let Tinubu finish us

If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025

Yorobbbbers, a cursed tribe. Despicable.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by NuCypher: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2023
ElSudani:
Delusions.
Grand delusions!
I'm not a Tinubu fan, but I'm yet to see in which universe his presidency will be overturned by judges he has literally connived with to keep him in power.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Tareq1105: 5:53am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

You see when you don’t expect anything from anyone you won’t be disappointed when you don’t get it because you’ve already made plans ahead to do without the person

Of all the geopolitical zones na only SE no dey too complain about this government because they were prepared ahead like they always got prepared from day one

Most of SS people too was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best hence e no dey too affect us

But you see Yorubas who taught Tinubu will stew their rice hence they kept all hope him

If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025

Are you done?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Tareq1105: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2023
surgebitcoin:
Tinubu will win nothing will change that.The appeal will be dismissed

Even from what transpired on Monday, was anything proved to the extent of affecting the earlier judgement of the Tribunal?

Obi said he would be victorious at the supreme court.

Koloji Siddiq Atiku Abubakar said he would be victorious at the supreme court.

So, anybody is free to be delusional. My concern is how Supreme Court would share the victory among them but I know that Tinubu is the President.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by AbujaLagos: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

weldone bro. I understand pain. Kpele ndigbo life aren't easy in the south east cry , we just dey comment anyhow

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by AbujaLagos: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2023
RedAlert08:

Yorobbbbers, a cursed tribe. Despicable.
but na dey dey rule us. Dey play , you go wail tire.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by omenka(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

See hate oozing out your nostrils.

God forbid.

The yoke upon you is enough to make even God himself quiver I'm disbelief.

The mortuary business you are talking about happens to be the most thriving business in the East where you and your hate filled soul come from. Folks in the coffin business are cashing out as well. I'm pretty sure you have an outlet in Anambra and a couple other Eastern states.

What a terrible tragedy of a life you're living. God forbid!!

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by omenka(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.
This man!!!

😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by RedAlert08(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2023
AbujaLagos:
but na dey dey rule us. Dey play , you go wail tire.

Buhari, a fulani ruled for 8years. How did it improve the lives of the Hausa/fulani? Would you say they have a better Human Development Index than say, Igbos, that haven't tasted power?

Search yourself and tell yourself the truth.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by RedAlert08(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2023
omenka:
See hate oozing out your nostrils.

God forbid.

The yoke upon you is enough to make even God himself quiver I'm disbelief.

The mortuary business you are talking about happens to be the most thriving business in the East where you and your hate filled soul come from. Folks in the coffin business are cashing out as well. I'm pretty sure you have an outlet in Anambra and a couple other Eastern states.

What a terrible tragedy of a life you're living. God forbid!!

Just because you're da.ft, you have already concluded he's from the east.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by AbujaLagos: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2023
kennyz247:
Tinubu should just be kicked out that's all..
Anyhow it happens, we will still be ok

Watch out, ATIKU is coming
no be you be Obident that time? Atiku don humble una. Atiku will be sworn in as president while Obi will be vice president, judgement is well served, I rise.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Damilola3737: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2023
see below 👇👇👇👇

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Greattha: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Dream Chasers
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by AbujaLagos: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2023
RedAlert08:

Buhari, a fulani ruled for 8years. How did it improve the lives of the Hausa/fulani? Would you say they have a better Human Development Index than say, Igbos, that haven't tasted power?

Search yourself and tell yourself the truth.
una Neva understand

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

I agree with u 100%
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by maasoap(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Personally I have no expectations from the supreme court .
I will be deeply dazed ,shocked and stunned if they rule on sanity, justice, fail to legalize forgery, criminality and give the nation a hope of survival.

If they do, then tomorrow should be declared a national public holiday that will be in the history of Nigeria.
It will be called the day Nigera was saved from the cliff of death.

Delusional. You came third and sued only the winner but not the second place holder. How will that be possible when you didn't challenge the votes recorded by first runner-up? And this is the same person some people see as Mr Magic with solutions to all the Nigerian problems. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by yommen: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

[b]If you get money now better venture into mortuary business because it will boom before 2025
[/b]

Na wa o. So you are Simon Ekpa still plan to kill more Igbos. God will not allow you!!! Omo ale jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by RushManni: 6:17am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Foolish animals.
there is no point insulting thereby showing that you're this foolish not to know that even 5 people can lay claim to owning anything that is subject to judgement.

That's why there is judgement.

Let's talk something more important : how was life yesterday, and how would it be today ?
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by heysquare(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Suffering and smiling! Be deceiving yourself. Na your people dey even dey complain much. Only dem in pain! Only dem in frustration! There anger is out of this world. Just make any comment that it's not in same page with dem den they will unleash their anger on you.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by georgeakins: 6:20am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Sorry, you're already consoling yourself.

Obi go contest tire

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by maasoap(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

How sure and convinced are you about this claim of yours because it's laughable? Your people are trooping to SW and northern region everyday while your region is becoming a ghost town. Erosion is finishing you up, yet you are claiming that you are not complaining about this government. I guess the inflation and effect of petrol subsidy removal doesn't reach your region. grin grin grin

I guess you have forgotten the region with title holding of "Onion Bandits". Suffering and boasting. Mtcheeew!
Your people are not complaining but somehow they're the leader in Criminal Enterprise. Talk of armed robberies, kidnapping for ransom, baby factories enterprise, drug trafficking, prostitution trafficking, manufacturing and selling of counterfeited products. You sure you do know the real situation of your people?

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by nedekid: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Lol. Even me I laugh.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by kevwemike: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Only God's will
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: We‘ll Be Victorious Tomorrow – Labour Party Declares by jrusky(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Hahahahaha kikikikikikikiki laugh wan kill me I swear, victorious in Anambra I guess.

Oh so the judiciary you embarrassed by taken our internal political matters to US will now say oh good boy Mr Labour thanks for embarrassing us oya come become the president ba? Una dey mad.

We are here in Abuja as usual we came in from all across the country all night through different means fully ready for obidients to make any pim. We are here during swearing in, we are here during Tribunal and we are back here now in thousands. Una go see shegey we are here.......

Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years and nothing go shele.....

Among all the contenders only obi and obidients we are looking for a way to have a total showdown with and let's see who owned this country. We no longer smile with them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Pdp‘ll Lose Kogi Guber Election- Ayodele / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.