Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,972 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu (3282 Views)

Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by jconsulting(f): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Continue wishing the country bad and wait for the country to favour you.

Election is won by ballot , if you don't trust the SC judges, is not to late btw now and afternoon, you can enroll in Law school and become a SC judge so that you can judge the case in your own imbecility way.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by victorclean(f): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Wahala go burst
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by Mandate2023: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up fuuuuul. If you check well, your family finds it hard to survive. Na una dey suffer am pass.

So that's ur reason of wanting an elected president removed

U r very shallow

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Bebigiby1:

You speak as if you've not been in Nigeria for the past 8 years..... Can't you see that the total figure the government dished out over the years as subsidy payments was inflated? Can you also not see that some of the funds were looted in the name fuel subsidy by NNPC and others in powerful places within Buhari's government... Even if truly our national spending on subsidy rose as a result of increase in oil price why is it that the government continues to shy away from auditing the NNPC over the years and make genuine effort to determine the actually amount of fuel Nigerians consume per month or annually.... Subsidy regime was a cash cow for those in government because most of the figures we are been presented with are cooked up as a result of deep rooted corruption within the system.... it was a looting bazaar....

1.Which my comment somehow brings out...subsidy payments.

2.Infaltion of subsidy costs has been ongoing for more than 8 years. There is a cold reason why GEJ wanted to do something crazy as end subsidy

3.You also miss the point I made...low oil prices for years means we have to take loans to meet up, and at the end, we end up in debt.

4.Then we rely on one source of income, when we should be diversified.

See, have told you how government is bad.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Bebigiby1:
You said "The truth is, Tinubu is being forced by circumstance to make hard choices. Choices we should have made years ago (and yes, it is partly his fault why we did not make those choices.)......." I do not agree as Tinubu's legacy is everything wrong with our society, he should be the last person to become Nigeria's president especially in this critical times so even if there are tough decisions to be made, he is not the right person to make these decisions... The fact that he was part of those who frustrated Jonathan effort to remove fuel subsidy shows that he does not mean well for this country...... Removing Tinubu as president is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria because justice will be served.... The process through which we choose our leaders matters and this goes a long way in attracting foreign investments we need as a nation.... No sensible investor will invest under this criminal government and a dying economy.... Tinubu's unguarded removal of fuel subsidy and CSU forgery revelation have caused major damage to the country's economy and international image. It may take years of consistent good government policies to restore hope and genuine development to this country.... It will be callous for supreme court judges to validate crime by ruling in favour of Tinubu.... Posterity will judge them harshly.....

Well, ultimately I blame Nigerians.

Subsidy should have gone since 2012. Nigerians protested. Here we are. Subsidy should have been removed on power since 2014, Nigerians threatened brimstone. Here we are.

Nigeria should have diversifed its economy, even as late as 2015, APC and indeed many of our past leaders did not. Here we are.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2023
This one don begin cry when person wey wan beat am never even start

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Nobody is wishing the country "bad" as you mentioned.
Call a spade, a spade. You don't cheat on Nature.

jconsulting:
Continue wishing the country bad and wait for the country to favour you.

Election is won by ballot , if you don't trust the SC judges, is not to late btw now and afternoon, you can enroll in Law school and become a SC judge so that you can judge the case in your own imbecility way.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by famology(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Go and sleep bloody bitter loser
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by flokii: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Dangers of Supreme Court not affirming PBAT far outweigh dangers of the apex court affirming him..
Nigerians won't accept a loser in distant third as President or a second position candidate chasing personal vendetta.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by Herbiodun09: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
This cursed tribe again!
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by DaTruths: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2023
eteebanky:
You'll wail, cry till 2031

Chill, city boy is cooking

Yoruba lokan

You will eat burnt food that he's cooking.

A is for Apes, Y is for Yorubas.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by SeeWahala: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Burob:
Already elected indeed, Who removed Ngige, & ordered that Gringory Obi be sworn in as Governor of Anambra State?

Oblivious Agbadorian.

So you don't even know that Peter obi of APGA was initially elected by the anambra people and sworn in as governor before he was impeached to allow ngige enter their government house?

Mschew so I'm even talking to a kid undecided
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by SeeWahala: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Peter Obi's was adjudicated by thesame set of judges. He fought? Through his lawyers and was made a governor by this same judges; was even allowed 8years against his adversary's prayers in court.
Let the court do it's work. You cannot praise the same set of judges in certain instance and condemn them in another coz it wouldn't favor you.
Unlike you, I don't see Tinubu or Obi in this matter. I see judges doing thier work.

By which same set of judges? These same Individuals that want to judge today's own? When did they even get appointed to the supreme Court? Peter o I was governor how many years ago and you say the same set of judges in the supreme Court today were there as at that time?

Una just like to talk thrash to defend nonsense.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by Purvan(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Peter Obidient will never be the president

Take it from me , an Igbo man won't smell the seat of presidency
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by Bigkoko: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
I will respond on just one line: If GEJ had removed subsidies in 2012.... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is it the subsidies Asiwaju and others protested against?

Bye my friend! You guys deserve the leaders you get!

nairalanda1:

I like the idea of a revolution...but the new revolutionary government would still face the same thing. High debt servicing thanks to years of low oil prices forcing us to take a loan.

So, nothing is going to change.

Russia in 1917, did a 'revolution'. So, Russians lived a nice life, eh? In my opinion, it took until the 1960's before the USSR had a standard of living that did not involve famine or war.

The truth is, Tinubu is being forced by circumstance to make hard choices. Choices we should have made years ago (and yes, it is partly his fault why we did not make those choices.).

If GEJ had removed subsides in 2012 totally, by now we would hav elong since been over the worst. He did not, here we are. Ditto Buhari in 2015/6. Buhari wanted to be elected.

As a result, subsidy spending induced a huge debt. On top of the debt we had from being forced to take loans due to low oyel prices.

Now we cannot pay for subsdies ...for oil to be subsidised to say N40 per liter...because we do not have the money.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by creativehubb: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Obi's bad governance in Anambra has turned it to a terrorist zone, Obi is a failure, small test Anambra he used their money to invest in brewery... Obi is a failure.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Bigkoko:
I will respond on just one line: If GEJ had removed subsidies in 2012.... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is it the subsidies Asiwaju and others protested against?

Bye my friend! You guys deserve the leaders you get!

Good morning.

It is YOU that deserves the leaders YOU get.

Not me. I know the choices that should have been made, and it goes way beyond politics.

Anyway, I don tire. For me, PDP, APC, and LP are the same, PDP man. Don't support them.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by thesicilian: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Una eye don clear
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by eteebanky: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:

You will eat burnt food that he's cooking.

A is for Apes, Y is for Yorubas.

E pain am grin

Omo Werey Igbos, terrorist
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by Blazebond(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
TruthsFM:
naira will continue to fall

You can make it strong.
Re: Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu by TruthsFM: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Blazebond:

You can make it strong.
😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Of Akure Dethroned - Ordered To Vacate Palace Immediately - I Am Not Aware / CBN-Securency Bribe Scandal: Australia Sacks Two In Polymer Note Bribe Scandal / Gruesome Video Of Extra Judicial Killings Of Alledge Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.