Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,436 members, 7,974,784 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life (598 Views)

Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji / Hoodlums Torment Lagos Communities, Residents Seek Intervention / Ekweremadu: Kinsmen Seek ECOWAS, FG, CAN Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by Ovo25: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pls, my fellow Nigerians, I need an NGO or someone who can help.
Someone ( rich man) is accusing me of a crime didn't commit that I am a wizard and I do not deserve to live. I am a son of nobody. He even hired a guy called Lucky to spy me and give report how he can destroy me . I have reported the matter to authority ( police). But you know Nigeria system how e be. He has been to various church to slander( character assassination ) me. He even connived with my elder brother and promised him to make him rich. Everything is happening in Warri. Pls, moderator take it to front page
Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by Dididrumz(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ovo25:
Pls, my fellow Nigerians, I need an NGO or someone who can help.
Someone ( rich man) is accusing me of a crime didn't commit that I am a wizard and I do not deserve to live. I am a son of nobody. He even hired a guy called Lucky to spy me and give report how he can destroy me . I have reported the matter to authority ( police). But you know Nigeria system how e be. He has been to various church to slander( character assassination ) me. He even connived with my elder brother and promised him to make him rich. Everything is happening in Warri. Pls, moderator take it to front page

You haven't said anything and You're asking moderators to take Your post to front page...

Are You playing or what?? πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kill or be killed... Be a real nigger and fight for yourself... If you dont fight for yourself nobody go fight for you...

1 Like

Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dididrumz:

You haven't said anything and You're asking moderators to take Your post to front page...

Are You playing or what?? πŸ™„πŸ™„

You read all that and said he didn't say anything ?

1 Like

Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
hmn
Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by Lance008(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Watin you do
He can't be after you for no reason
Abeg talk truth

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by uksam007: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
doggedfighter:

You read all that and said he didn't say anything ?

To be frank he hasn't actually said anything
Re: Pls, Serious Intervention, Someone Is After My Life by doggedfighter(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
uksam007:

To be frank he hasn't actually said anything

Even you Sam grin grin

You guys should pity him

Maybe the matter is making him incoherent.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Rider Disappears With Four School Children In Umuahia / Police Confirm Killing In Anambra Nightclub, Recover Bodies / Deadly Peace Mission: Delta Community Deserted, DHQ Orders Probe As 15 Soldiers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.