Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,788 members, 7,905,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

When You Hear This From Her, Run! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Hear This From Her, Run! (1716 Views)

Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear This Kind Of Conversation. / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! / Once You Hear This My Sister Run Away Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Hear This From Her, Run! by lovediehatelive(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fear women o 😂

They are masters in manipulation.

There are many lines they usually start with.

1. Can you do me a favor?

When you hear this, don't bother asking what is it. Just lockup! They want to bill you!

2. A real man does not...

A real man does not do this... A real man should not do that...
When you hear such from her, Just know they want to convert you to a SIMPle man, nothing real there!

Add yours ...

3 Likes

Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by Evolutionism: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Op new comer.

Welcome.

Firstly i sympathize with you on your losses.

I understand your plights so well even though i am from an average background. But things got so rough along the way for me too.

1.The Truth is your PARENTS are your first point and source of survival in life most especially in a nation like Nigeria filled with Cruel beings. Once they fail and be up to their task or life circumstances happens. That's where the Children problem starts.

2.You need to be SPIRITUALLY fortified in a nation like Nigeria if you are from a poor home and if you desire to have a headway in life or else people will keep preying on you. I'm boldly telling you that 90% of Nigeria Indigenous Successful People are SPIRITUALISTs. Believe me You can't be Rich/Wealthy ordinarily in Nigeria except your Parents/Someone paid the price for you. Many successful people won't tell you this SECRET.

3.I need to tell you that if you are an introvert and yet from poor home in a nation like Nigeria because most Nigerians are Outgoing, Talkative Extroverts. There is high probability life will be miserable for such person except if he is very good in the Tech World. But again, where would he see the money to set himself up??

Sorry to degress. My advise for you is you should be more social and outgoing with successful people and environment matters a lot too. Although these advises always seems realistic on black and white but in reality, reverse is the case. Most Nigerians segregates and judge each other a lot. You should know what i mean already.

There is 90% probablity that anyone who keeps working for peanuts in Nigeria most especially nowadays will live a poor miserable life.

You can save up some money. Package yourself and get a business card for this Security Thing. Start visiting highbrow areas in order to advertise yourself for social connection. But don't forget my Advise No.2. All those Rich/Wealthy people you see at Abuja, Lagos, Kano etc Hmmm Smiles**
Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by sulakishop(m): 3:20am On Oct 26, 2023
You will improve soon, practice makes perfect
Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by Reminderz: 4:27am On Oct 26, 2023
make una rest, are you living in the 70s that this just became just known to you?
Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by lovediehatelive(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2023
All these are not new, just labelling them here for younger generation.

Add yours grin
Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by Rexymania(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Women are born manipulators

1 Like

Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rexymania:
Women are born manipulators

I'm telling you.

With sweet voice and innocent face, if you don't use your head eh, they'll manipulate you to wash their pants.
Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by CandyOps(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2023
You are my 3rd guy. I've only had 2 BF in the past. Or my favourite - I have a bf
Re: When You Hear This From Her, Run! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2023
CandyOps:
You are my 3rd guy. I've only had 2 BF in the past. Or my favourite - I have a bf

That 3rd guy just run o.

Them fit don reach 30 .

Girls wey dey lie with innocent face and full confidence grin

(1) (Reply)

If Many Sons Can Learn From This Man, I Tell You They Will... / Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? / How Do I Get Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.