Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,431 members, 7,978,364 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Everyone Wants To Be A Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Everyone Wants To Be A Blogger? (612 Views)

Are You A Blogger Or Plan To Start A Blog, Get This Domain Name For FREE / How Can I Improve My Writting Skills As A Blogger / Do You Need A Blogger To Help You Update Your Blog Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Wants To Be A Blogger? by NumberOne2(m): 1:08am On Oct 25, 2011
Wow, it amazing how every Tom, Dick, Harry and Sally wants to be a blogger. It seems to be the new revenue earner for folks on the web. Well, as always most folks get dissapointed because they don't earn as much as they expect.

It'll be nice if some folks learned to think rather than copy. Even if you must copy, copy creatively and add a little something for the end user to come back.
My point: Be creative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training / Drupal Or Joomla Which One / Tips Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.