Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu (16031 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by DOM7: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
When he himself refuse to change by the nonsense appointment of over forty ministers and necessary appointments .
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
WE CAN SEE TINUBU SUPPORTERS CRYING BEHIND THE CURTAIN, BUT WHY
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
A change of mind set with $1/#1,300?You lie Babablublu. You have failed woefully
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Kaiser20: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This message is not for the people of Istanbul because hatred is in their DNA

You can never please them

Headless mobs can relocate to Ghana if they don’t want Tinubu as their president.

Hoebee’s presidential ambition has been buried

Signal of enduring Shage Banza.
Arewa, Notthern groups are rejoicing that Tinubu has replaced Buhari as the most useless president in Nigeria's history
1,300 naira per $1
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...
Every aspect of our nation is dead.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.
Individuals with clean hands and favour with God will blossom and sail.
But as a country and those that have a hand in these desecration, they are living dead. No matter what you have, you will cry.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer in Nigeria. The land is desecrated that even the land could react.

It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe.
By November many of you will hit the street. By decemeber many of you may commit suicide.
Nothing good can come out from evil, desecration robbery and fraud.

We will be here to know how far.

Just as Nigeria was been destroyed, I got the best news of my life as my documents with residency was sent to me today about the same time Nigeria was been destroyed.

Cheers to all. Hip Hip! Hurray!! I celebrate una òoooo.
Planting is one thing. Reaping is another.

Nigeria is officially a forgery/ criminal state ruled by a criminal, forgery , identity thief etc.
Executive , judiciary, legislative all desecrated in deep criminality.

The forger, the criminal judges, their families, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone will collect what he/ she has planted. No matter what you have acquired or embezelled, you will cry.

Biafra or death😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by onuman: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
No. Not after you and Buhari assembled men of a sort for INEC and the Judiciary, use the two arms to impose and perpetuate your APC evil deeds upon Nigerians and on Nigeria now the official poverty capital of the world.
"Grab it, snatch it ,and run with it." No. You are not running far with it.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by ud4u: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This message is not for the the people of Istanbul because hatred is in their DNA

Headless mobs can relocate to Ghana if they don’t want Tinubu as their president.

Beggars everywhere
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by phemray(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.
But as a country and those that have a hand in these desecration, they are living dead. No matter what you have, you will cry.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer in Nigeria. The land is desecrated that even the land could react.

It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

By November many of you will hit the street. By decemeber many of you may commit suicide.

Just as Nigeria was been destroyed, I got the best news of my life as my documents with residency was sent to me today about the same time Nigeria was been destroyed.

Nigeria is officially a forgery/ criminal state ruled by a criminal, forgery , identity thief etc.

The forger, the criminal judges, their families, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone will collect what he/ she has planted. No matter what you have acquired or embezelled, you will cry.

Small small pls, it's normal. You views represent certain % of Nigerians not most.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by 7upnigeria: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This message is not for the the people of Istanbul because hatred is in their DNA

We move, with or without them. Their sadness and hatred is understandable, THEY LOST. Let them weep in peace.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by onuman: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:

The least best you can do is lend hands to have Nigeria totally destroyed.
After the fraud of distorting the political structure of Nigeria, fraud of use government institutions like INEC and Judiciary to advance total Islamization of Nigeria, is final hammer on Nigeria's coffin.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Jayokey: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Free bucket to put your tears.....

Tell Hoebi to appeal to US court

Jokers....
Is this the right response to the issues he raised? You are not only the joker here but also a senseless fool. We all are going to be in this mess together.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by 7upnigeria: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
oneMalik:
if they like .

we that always wish Nigeria well shall live to witness her Glory .

Na others Sabi !

Dont mind those people, they're not good at understanding developmental strategies. Anywhere theres progress, you can see how they run there to set up their shops: Lagos, Ghana, South Africa, US etc. Their states are erosion sites and war zones. We will not allow foolish traders to come and rule Nigeria.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
👍💯
Ride on Mr. President.
May God ease it for you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
I do not know any 1st class country in today's world that was built on having a positive mindset but a thieving and rogue political class.

Anyway, this is what to expect from a career criminal. Over to you Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mindset is everything.

BATists, Atikulators and Obidients, please let's join hands with President Bola Tinubu to work together to make Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Kay25(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yes baba we will try our best
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by HateBigots: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
oneMalik:
if they like .

we that always wish Nigeria well shall live to witness her Glory .

Na others Sabi !
Your grand parents and parents had same mindset.... how far Nigeria and your folks grin.
You better japa before dollar enter 3000🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Alliswell248: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jayokey:
Is this the right response to the issues he raised? You are not only the joker here but also a senseless fool. We all are going to be in this mess together.

No me and you. My case is different.

Wailer...
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Uchek(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Great destroyer

Tntsi:

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by KidCode: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
<
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by bennyflipy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
I am here for obidenses tears.
😂😂😂
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by mbos: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:

where are the military?

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by dapsoneh: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
ufotunang:
... and renewed shege continues 🙄
for u and ur Master Obi
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by BigJoe19: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
yewit37486:

I don't understand people's fascination with wanting the country to fail by all means. The earlier we all realise that regardless of the candidates we voted for, we only have one country. All sides should sheath their swords and let's focus on the way forward. Enough of the evil pronouncements on the nation daily.
no one wants the country to fail but it's obvious the country has failed.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by BigJoe19: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Eniitankorede:

When will this wailing stop? For another 4 years?
The true wailing us the Nigerian economy, una dey support crook does that make Nigeria better lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh recapitalisation: Bank CEOs, others In merger, acquisition talks / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest / Oshiomhole Signs Amodu Shuaibu Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.