Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu (17551 Views)

Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? / Qatari Investments In Nigeria Expected To Exceed ₦500 Billion / I Will Exceed Your Expectations, Obaseki Tells Oshiomhole’s In-laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Vision101(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
@Bobloco
No mention of the opposition to join hands with him

But he claims to be a democrat

Tinubu should at least be magnanimous in victory.

@me
Which magnanimous in victory? He extended it immediately the results were released but they rejected it like leprosy. They then went on the mission of if we can't win we must pull him down.

All manner of tools were used both nationally and internationally. In fact never in the history of Nigeria have this level of post election rancour happened.

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Noted
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
You're suffering the consequences but pretending to be laughing
Ttalk:

I just dey laugh at your moniker. You are one of the blind Obidient. See as all your online nzogbu nzogbu fall yakata.
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Brush1: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
The man will fail at everything. His generation wouldn’t know peace. He will regret ever rigging this election.

Politicians are the problem we have.
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by nedekid: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2023
ecolime:
Na so Atiku's 35 years Political career take end?

Peter Obi has hope because he is still relatively young but age is not on the side of Alhaji Siddiq.

I can imagine the body temperature of Dele Momodu, Daniel Bwala & Co. right now.

It is well cry
Oga, all the people you mentioned up there are all made men, Atiku has been vic president, the rest are accomplished.
It is we, odninary Nigerians that will eat the jollof when done, tasty or tasteless.
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by mikeapollo: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
By the time Tinubu gets through with his 8 years, we will be wishing he could do 3rd term or even 4th term, the guy is transforming our event from consumption to production, majority of his policies look strict but that's exactly what we need as a nation to grow

Typical zombie Nigerian! Blinded by ethno-religious sycophancy!
Factories are collapsing, unemployment rising, economic activity dwindling, cost of living sky-rocketing, poverty on ascendancy...an someone says that is what ''they'' need to grow!
The shallow mindedness and foolishness of the Nigerian masses is too much. No wonder any idiot can rule this country called Nigeria.
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by Makawhizzy: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tajbol4splend:

Naira devaluation is a big win for sellers, but we have been a buyer country and that's the reason why our economy has shrunk over the years, if do international transactions and you are the seller, you make a lot of money, that's what makes countries with successful economy successful
Are you listening to yourself or you just googled from internet without grasping it fully? So the world powers ain’t devaluing their currency but you believe devaluing yours will make your economy better and u passed economics in secondary school?
Re: I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu by wyqay: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jarvis Johnson, US Lawmaker, Calls For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric / NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.