Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,608 members, 7,972,233 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Please! I Need Help With Investing In Stocks Preferably On Bamboo. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please! I Need Help With Investing In Stocks Preferably On Bamboo. (308 Views)

Saving Vs Investing: Which One Is Better? / How to buy stocks from international companies / Outdoor Bamboo Roofing Shades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! I Need Help With Investing In Stocks Preferably On Bamboo. by ExceptionalCool(f): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hi guys!

This is my first post on nairaland. I want to invest in stocks, I am a novice. Can anyone help me?
Things I want to find out: 1) best stocks to invest in 2) How to use Bamboo, Afrinvestor and the likes? 3) What to look for when investing in?
4) How the stock market fluctuates?

Thank you,
Waiting eagerly for responses.
Re: Please! I Need Help With Investing In Stocks Preferably On Bamboo. by Accountsvendor: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Please! I Need Help With Investing In Stocks Preferably On Bamboo. by dawnomike(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
ExceptionalCool:
Hi guys!

This is my first post on nairaland. I want to invest in stocks, I am a novice. Can anyone help me?
Things I want to find out: 1) best stocks to invest in 2) How to use Bamboo, Afrinvestor and the likes? 3) What to look for when investing in?
4) How the stock market fluctuates?

Thank you,
Waiting eagerly for responses.
That is a different course entirely... Do not dabble into it until you learn!!!

On the alternative, you can subscribe to international stock picks channels online
Re: Please! I Need Help With Investing In Stocks Preferably On Bamboo. by ExceptionalCool(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
dawnomike:
That is a different course entirely... Do not dabble into it until you learn!!!

On the alternative, you can subscribe to international stock picks channels online

Thank you. I will start with that. Wait oh, is that the name of the channel? Can you write it out in full?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Promising Asian Striker: “takuma Asano” / Attend Breakfast With Customer Service Head, Manager & Reps / Undergraduate In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.