Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,603 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Lot Are AND Will Keep Dying For Nothing!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Are AND Will Keep Dying For Nothing!. (155 Views)

Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? / Dying For / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Are AND Will Keep Dying For Nothing!. by MSN1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Good day Nldr's,

Whenever those that have seen a lot, both personal and experiences around are talking; A lot of less experienced pipo wud b spilling thrash.
I keep telling pipo that; The day Africans started chasing MONEY and CIVILIZATION rather than Logic and sanity we inherited from prosperity, was the day WE STARTED GETTING IT WRONG.
-----The painful Ordeal-------

Few minutes ago, a former neighbour called to inform me of the death of one of our ex co-neighbours ( A man in his late 70's).

Later on; i heard fron reliable source that; the late man was an elder in a family that are having a land dispute with another family (They brought the issue of the disagreement).
-----What happened------

A piece of land was given to the other family member, more than fifty years ago. The land was given b4 majority of the pipo causing mayhem now were born. It was as a result of compensation from them to the said man many years ago.
------The Issue------

The said man, even his children are long dead but maybe because the other family were greedy enough to think that; because no 1 is there to challenge them, decided to sell off the land.
This didn't went well with some of the members of the family, as they and a lot of community members knew that; the land was a gift to them but y wud a generation that just sprung up, decide to rip them of it.

The issue was taken to community few days ago and the judgement was; The land be divided into two parts between the families. This didn't go down well with the aggrieved family and they intended addressing the issue in court.

Fast forward to 2day, the Eldiest man in the other family died this afternoon.
----Reasons for my post------

1. Every adult ought to know that the law of nature is very effective.
2. Though, posterity never saw the reasons for land agreements because they neva knew, life will get to this stage where humans wud do anything 4 money.
3. A lot of pipo were bribed because, a buyer has indicated interest in the land. Humans have reduced themselves to foolishnes; to the extent of selling their conscience for money.
4. There is NOTHING u do in life that doesn't have reward, BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.

××Only God knows what happened to the late man. God b d judge××

Please NL's, in ALL u do; try as much as possible to make your hands VERY CLEAN.
Most times, i wish i could go back to RIGHT my WRONGS.

--Alhamdulilah---

(1) (Reply)

Can't Access Wallet Tab On Sproutgigs! / How Are You Enjoying Christmas? / How To Receive Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.