Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) (21010 Views)

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by aguyph: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Segzy19: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Everything is not about job or appointments...
You guys know nothing ....

Contracts could be awarded to him and his companies that you guys won't know...
Politics and power is deeper than what you know...

Even your Obi may still take contracts either directly or by proxy from this same government... All these things won't come to the media in anyway...
They keep cashing out while we are here debating and fight about them

Paragon311:
I have been expecting this all day.

Yeyenatu..

Still no job for him in this regime.

Try again later..
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by naturefellow(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Reno Omokri is not celebrating the defeat of the agulu packaged fraud because he knew even before the election, he never stood the slimmest chance.

He is actually celebrating the tears flowing from the foolish handle mops who believed pandora Obituary will be declared winner.

Reno is like, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet me. grin
Keep celebrating the enthronement of corruption, criminality and illegality.

It's hopeless lots like you with admittedly dim and witless futures that stand a lot to gain from a depraved and lawless society. Outside the shores of Nigeria where integrity and hardwork pays, because corruption is minimal, layabouts like yourself helinues mannabbqgrils freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave duro4change templarlandry have no chance of survival because you all have nothing to offer a functioning society, than bigotry, propaganda and lies - cheap mercenaries for a congregation of highly incorrigible individuals.

You reap what you sow. It is not well with you all!
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Burob:
Gringory Obi has been turned into a mocking fool, Yes Daddy.

He has gotten to a height you dream of, and you cal him a fool?

Built successful businesses, companies, chairman SEC, rose and chairman 3 bank’s successfully, govern a state without borrowing and left money. Part of the economic team that wiped our national debt in 2000s, the only man to disrupt a two way race, beat Tinubu blue black in Lagos and arguably won the election.

You call such a man a FOOL.

Is it that politics make Una Dey reason left left, Abi you just want to satisfy your needs of insulting.

I won’t even insult Tinubu or atiku, they have gotten to a height also. It’s not easy. It takes hardwork.

You, Reno or anyone can’t tie Peter Obi shoe.

Na man e be ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Mrfeel: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Reno Omokri is not celebrating the defeat of the agulu packaged fraud because he knew even before the election, he never stood the slimmest chance.

He is actually celebrating the tears flowing from the foolish handle mops who believed pandora Obituary will be declared winner.

Reno is like, as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet me. grin
His master Atiku lost too ,so Reno omokri is dancing to his own shame
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Checkwell: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Joyxter:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

This man, pls go and sit down.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Meagainstthem: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
"From the day I was born till today, I have not suffered the way I have suffered from the hands of the Obidients and I am telling you, Peter Obi, you will never be the President of Nigeria."

Omokri is right here
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by AskProf: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Joyxter:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

ANTHONY M OKEKE.

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Kaiser20: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Reno Omokri a stupid man is mocking 200 million Nigerians led by a disaster clueless Tinubu.
Atiku and Obi will not buy Dollar at #1,500 per one dollar
Atiku and Obi are so rich that they can operate in any poor zone in the world.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Next?
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Omokri is right here

But will not stop him from acquiring more wealth.....
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by AskProf: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Mozegee:
Do you have shame at all ,every single page you are terrorising people with your life of begging

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by bobofellaini(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2023
snapshot:
One million Reno Omokri the fraud not qualified to untie Obi's sandals
Dey play.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Felaincarnated: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2023
See as former presidential aide dey misbehave cox dem spoil vote for him master. Ozour
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/reno-omokri-celebrates-obis-defeat-with-vigorous-dancing-watch-the-interesting-video/

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/reno-omokri-celebrates-obis-defeat-with-vigorous-dancing-watch-the-interesting-video/

It was before I looked at it that this country can still be good, but seeing how Nigerians behave now ehn, it is nothing to write home about. Majority of Nigerians are just too okay and comfortable with the kind of life APC and tinubu brings to them. It really shows that many of you supporting APC are really enjoying this govt. Please it will be foolish of you asking for urgent 2k online.... Cos the level of your support shows you are enjoying what your tribesman brings into the govt.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Felaincarnated: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2023
U dey mind swines wey dia demented papa no dey useful to e family
tegrianonigltd:

He has gotten to a height you dream of, and you cal him a fool?

Built successful businesses, companies, chairman SEC, rose and chairman 3 bank’s successfully, govern a state without borrowing and left money. Part of the economic team that wiped our national debt in 2000s, the only man to disrupt a two way race, beat Tinubu blue black in Lagos and arguably won the election.

You call such a man a FOOL.

Is it that politics make Una Dey reason left left, Abi you just want to satisfy your needs of insulting.

I won’t even insult Tinubu or atiku, they have gotten to a height also. It’s not easy. It takes hardwork.

You, Reno or anyone can’t tie Peter Obi shoe.

Na man e be ooh.

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2023
What a badt comparison. Na mmam you be, no be carton.
😁😄

netpro:

Is that why it takes 1 million Obidents to lick Obi's sandals?

Guy, give yourself small respect now. Na man you be, no be carton.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by sameks08(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Hungry nonentity looking for a soft landing. In your whole life you will never reach the level Peter Obi attained. A fugitive like reno slave
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by nedekid: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Charlatan.
Guess he never grew up.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Meagainstthem: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

But will not stop him from acquiring more wealth.....

Yes but it will stop him from ruling a first class citizen like megrin
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Dicoomoba: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Is that why it takes 1 million Obidents to lick Obi's sandals?

Guy, give yourself small respect now. Na man you be, no be carton.

Wow what a big bunch of words e too much for human being
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Southwestidiot: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/reno-omokri-celebrates-obis-defeat-with-vigorous-dancing-watch-the-interesting-video/ you never see wetin be suffer, the obidient were just warming up with you, the main event is yet to start.

Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2023
I thought initially that this man was sensible
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by HeDied: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2023
He's taking it too personal. To think he worked and pallied with Obi before and now doing this shows you nothing is permanent in life.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Yes but it will stop him from ruling a first class citizen like megrin

Ohh the poor and wretched are quicker to jump on the bandwagon of audio first class citizenship, last I recall, Alamajiris are also first class.........dey fool yourself while your mates are prudently obtaining citizenship of meaningful countries. Keep deceiving yourself on profitless nairaland.....hunger will tear you apart...I just Tinubu to come with his tax net to your doorstep soon. Go and get a job.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Meagainstthem: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Ohh the poor and wretched are quicker to jump on the bandwagon of audio first class citizenship, last I recall, Alamajiris are also first class.........dey fool yourself while your mates are prudently obtaining citizenship of meaningful countries. Keep deceiving yourself on profitless nairaland.....hunger will tear you apart.

Those almajiri stand a better chance of becoming president of this country than Pandora big head, innosson or any other third class citizensgrin.leave me with my hunger Nah, is it your hunger?
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by obrian888: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2023
This election has brought so many secrets to the open, little did we know that this guy worked with Good luck as a mad man all through out his period as a President, and he should be confined to the asylum. no reasonable ma celebrate the defeat of another person who has not in anyway offend you, this is pure broad day light witchcraft from Itsekiri land in Delta State.
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Those almajiri stand a better chance of becoming president of this country than Pandora big head, innosson or any other third class citizensgrin.leave me with my hunger Nah, is it your hunger?

Atiku I know, Tinubu I know, Pandora big head I know....who is your father?
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by Meagainstthem: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Atiku I know, Tinubu I know, Pandora big head I know....who is your father?

You weh no know your own father, Nah my own you go com know? grin dey play
Re: Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) by obailala(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigger is desperately pained that Atiku lost, but is simply trying to console himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen / Suspended Sowore Fights Back, Expels Acting Chairman, Suspend Others From AAC / Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.