Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye (24143 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Donake: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Exclude igboman governing Nigeria except those whose mother is Fulani direct or a Muslim Igbo.
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Lilfire(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Like seriously surfer no dey tire unna even with the way we all are surfering some mumu are still defending evil, how much is the naira to dollar, What about the litre of pms gas unkur what about food, do we need to talk about the road? We are our own problem with this pains people are still chosen evil or good, my pain is they are even proud about it jess
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by JOemmy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
I like the way obi totally ignored that lowlife and attention seeking idiot he clearly doesn't deserve any response from a personality like peter obi. I saw a video on Facebook yesterday of an edo lady seriously attacking and abusing reno omockry for attacking obi unprovoked reno should go exchange words with such market women that's his class of people.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Slurity(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Anywhere belly face Reno. grin
It's clear that the guy has personal grudges with Obi.
I have also developed some dislike for Obi to the extent that i can now call it a personal grudges. I hate liar and holier than thou person. Obi is too fake
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Snakedoctor1: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

You do this guy and FFK (maybe learning some lessons) a favour when you respond to their baseless rants. These guys are psychopaths and the followers are mainly gullible ignorant people that have no personal views beyond what is appealing to their gullible minds on the lines of ethnicity or religion.

These psychopaths get worse when they get responses. Watch closely, they increasingly seek attention.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Snakedoctor1: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

I also need an epistle on your drug baron criminal I'm chief. May you reap what you are sowing.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by BabaRamota1980: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
[
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
onez:
Obi won the last election. Even Reno knows. Sooner than later event that no one predicted will happen. I don't even know how it will be
provide evidence.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Jking20(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Online war
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:
Sensible people don't have time for that lowlife.

He is a Niger Delta version of FFk - anywhere bele face.
He has stopped supporting ipob and Nnamdi Kanu like he was years ago. He has chosen to take a different stand and he deserves the right to. The problem you guys have is you want everyone to bow to ur demand and wish all the time, if he was supporting obi he would be the best man in the world.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by balladin: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is a serial loser. He thinks Tinubu rates him, after foolishly and cowardly abandoning Atiku when it became clear where the tide was headed. Reno is just a shameless hustler
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
maestroferddi:
It is you who had the time to waste on a lost cause....

The undesirable element cant possibly imagine the depth of contempt even Tinubu and his crowd have for him...

He has stopped supporting ipob and Nnamdi Kanu like he was years ago. He has chosen to take a different stand and he deserves the right to. The problem you guys have is you want everyone to bow to ur demand and wish all the time, if he was supporting obi he would be the best man in the world.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
The only reason Reno is confident is because he knows peter obi is igbo and igbos are hated and would not be allowed to rule in Nigeria.

But what idiots like Reno don't know is that as far as they keep hating on the igbos and don't want them to rule, Nigeria will never get better and EVERYONE INCLUDING THE BIGOTS would be affected. lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Achoghim:
Reno wey I use vex block for Twitter(X) since. That man is a nuisance
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Simdyofficial:
90% of those who voted for obi didn't do it because we believed he is the Messiah. No! Many did that because they wanted a change of government. Something different. Someone that's not used to all the games. Reno is fighting obi because obi made PDP lost the election. Seriously if Peter obi was still on PDP and still there vice Presidential candidate, Tinubu will still win. That's what the foolish Reno doesn't know.. idiot don see say he no fit get work for tinubu government, e dey pain am that's why he wan drag always people who showed him pepper.

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
israelmao:
Reno is a bloody snob and sycophant even he has abandoned Atiku and doing all to impress Tinubu for appointment.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Donake:
Exclude igboman governing Nigeria except those whose mother is Fulani direct or a Muslim Igbo.

You see that despite that Peter Obi supporters keep denying he is not a tribal and religious bigot, but all the comments of his defenders has been abusive, tribal and religiously divisive?

E get why.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by caracas: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2023
truthfinder319:
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products
All of this ppl you mentioned have one thing on common , they are government made billionaires…
Not self made like the igbos are…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by bluefilm: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2023
paramakina202:
The builder of Lagos has won but Nigeria is collapsing under his watch but your problem is still Peter Obi as if we are still in election campaign. You don chop today?

Don't mind the idiots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by deepwater(f): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2023
truthfinder319:
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

You make me laugh
Let me show you a little of how fulish you are.
If you have ever eaten/paid for salad in Nigeria, you most likely have given your money to Peter obi.

I am sure you would never know that Peter Obi is the sole importer of heinz products into nigeria!

Most of the expensive champagne your Lords drink in Nigeria are all imported by his company.

See, you have no idea who that man is!!!!
You would never know because poverty has truly destroyed your opportunities in this life.....

Should I tell you more of his legit businesses?

No, I won't so you don't kill yourself when you realize how much you have failed in this life....

When next u come to this world work hard to better your life....forget about this life you are living now, no need to work hard anymore because it is useless and doomed, no more hope for your soul, be happy to form part of the statistics of souls that shall Perish poor and wretched in a slum at osogbo where u would be taken to seek native help!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Simdyofficial(f): 5:48am On Oct 28, 2023
Beolly:

I don't argue with low IQ kids
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Beolly(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2023
Simdyofficial:
I don't argue with low IQ kids
When Reno was defending Kanu and ipob atrocities he was your hero then.

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by SenatePresdo(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2023
truthfinder319:

Which one your hungry papa get?

What's his net worth?
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by obrian888: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Anywhere belly face Reno. grin
It's clear that the guy has personal grudges with Obi.

Obi refuse to give him something to support his presidential campaign that is the reason, when Reno heard the word "we nor dey give shi shi" he screamed, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? who does that in a campaign? that is what is killing him and it is going to killing him finally, useless good for nothing Pig.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by obrian888: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Beolly:

When Reno was defending Kanu and ipob atrocities he was your hero then.

So what did Obi did to him that he has been try to torment him, even when Obi HAS REFUSED TO BE TORMENTED, RENO who pass you don pass you, in your entire life Reno, you can never be 10% of what Obi is already, you will die in misery and in penury.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by obrian888: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2023
caracas:

All of this ppl you mentioned have one thing on common , they are government made billionaires…
Not self made like the igbos are…

i am not Igbo but you are 100% correct, despite being millionaires, can yorubas compete with Igbos number of millionaire? NO. Yorubas, very lazy set of people, in Nigeria, they one of the most lazy tribe, even the Itsekiris and Isoko that are micro minority are more hard working than the Yorubas, that is why they continue killing for money making rituals in 2023, what a dumb tribe.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by obrian888: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2023
deepwater:

You make me laugh
Let me show you a little of how fulish you are.
If you have ever eaten/paid for salad in Nigeria, you most likely have given your money to Peter obi.

I am sure you would never know that Peter Obi is the sole importer of heinz products into nigeria!

Most of the expensive champagne your Lords drink in Nigeria are all imported by his company.

See, you have no idea who that man is!!!!
You would never know because poverty has truly destroyed your opportunities in this life.....

Should I tell you more of his legit businesses?

No, I won't so you don't kill yourself when you realize how much you have failed in this life....

When next u come to this world work hard to better your life....forget about this life you are living now, no need to work hard anymore because it is useless and doomed, no more hope for your soul, be happy to form part of the statistics of souls that shall Perish poor and wretched in a slum at osogbo where u would be taken to seek native help!
Haba, please show small mercy biko
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by obrian888: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2023
truthfinder319:
Is this a fake Olaleye or the one sentenced for raping a minor two days ago? Write about Peter Obi 's fraud in Panama and UK where he was deported. Also write about a 3rd class graduate who was shameful to submit his certificate to contest presidency

And the one who submitted his own was fake fake and fake, shame on anyone supporting the BATMAN.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by obrian888: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2023
netpro:

YOU MUST REALLY BE A FOL TO STILL THINK THAT THERE IS COURT IN NIGERIA, A COURT THAT HAS BEIN BLINDED BY SERIOUS GREED, LET ME REMIND YOU WITH ONE OF MARK ANGEL'S COMMEDY, HE WAS ASKED OGA WHILE SITTING OUTSIDE THE COURT BY SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO SHOW HIM LOVE. WAHT WILL YOU EAT SIR,HE REPLIED RICE AND BEANS, THE GUY ASKED A LADY SITTING BESIDE MARK, WHAT WILL YOU EAT AND SHE SAID PLANTAIN AND RICE,AND AS HE WAS GOING HE CAME BACK TO ASK MARK, PLEASE WHAT WILL THE JUDGE EAT? AND MARK ANSWERED, BRIBE, AND YOU THINK OBI SHOULD CONGRATULATE TINUBU? DEY PLAY JUST DEY PLAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.