Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,494 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Revealed: How I Made $1000 In 2 Weeks Just By Saving Money In USD - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Revealed: How I Made $1000 In 2 Weeks Just By Saving Money In USD (251 Views)

Top 10 Best Apps For Saving Money And Their Interest Rates / Corpreneur - Best Way To Make Money Just By Saving Money / Earn 500 For Just By Saving-join Piggyvest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How I Made $1000 In 2 Weeks Just By Saving Money In USD by dredlee(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
In these recent times, Dollar ($) is now behaving like crypto.

As in, you can now buy dollar and keep, and it will start growing... Just like people buy crypto and leave it to grow.

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw the crazy way this dollar was moving mad..and so I bought $4000 worth of USDT and left it there, and within this 2 weeks interval it has added a whooping 25% on top.

So what does this mean exactly? It means that I have made an extra $1000 profit, just within 2 weeks. And how much is $1000 in Naira? That's about 1.3 million Naira now at the current exchange rate.

Now, I know that not everybody has money to buy dollars and keep like I did, but then there is a digital skill that I was doing that gave me the opportunity to even save up to that amount of money which I used to buy these dollars in the first place.

And that digital skill is called "Ghostwriting". Ghostwriting is one of the safest and most trusted digital skill right now. And I have made a detailed video presentation that will show you how you can get started with ghostwriting and start earning money in dollars too.

Xmas is just one month away, you can definitely start now and make some money with ghostwriting, so that you enjoy this Xmas, regardless of the inflation and the present situation of this our economy.

Check out my signature or profile for my whatsapp contact to get the video presentation on ghostwriting now.

Cheers to your success!! 🥂

Re: Revealed: How I Made $1000 In 2 Weeks Just By Saving Money In USD by AskProf: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
dredlee:
In these recent times, Dollar ($) is now behaving like crypto.

As in, you can now buy dollar and keep, and it will start growing... Just like people buy crypto and leave it to grow.

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw the crazy way this dollar was moving mad..and so I bought $4000 worth of USDT and left it there, and within this 2 weeks interval it has added a whooping 25% on top.

So what does this mean exactly? It means that I have made an extra $1000 profit, just within 2 weeks. And how much is $1000 in Naira? That's about 1.3 million Naira now at the current exchange rate.

Now, I know that not everybody has money to buy dollars and keep like I did, but then there is a digital skill that I was doing that gave me the opportunity to even save up to that amount of money which I used to buy these dollars in the first place.

And that digital skill is called "Ghostwriting". Ghostwriting is one of the safest and most trusted digital skill right now. And I have made a detailed video presentation that will show you how you can get started with ghostwriting and start earning money in dollars too.

Xmas is just one month away, you can definitely start now and make some money with ghostwriting, so that you enjoy this Xmas, regardless of the inflation and the present situation of this our economy.

Check out my signature or profile for my whatsapp contact to get the video presentation on ghostwriting now.

Cheers to your success!! 🥂

Who asked you?

Take this deceit down.
Re: Revealed: How I Made $1000 In 2 Weeks Just By Saving Money In USD by Ecat(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Auto Spare Parts And Building Materials Which One Is The Best? / If $10 Per Day Is Not Small Check This / Garri Online: We Dey Sell Garri Online... Investment Profiting Opportunity (IPO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.