Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,748 members, 7,930,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time (4434 Views)

Protests: Tinubu postpones FEC Meeting, Summons Service Chiefs / Protests: Tinubu’s Real Troubles Are Just Beginning - Farooq Kperogi / "Nigeria’s Economy On Path Of Recovery, I’m Not Afraid Of Protests" – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Proudlyomonna: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Burob:
Shut up, Shameless Obidient Agbadorian.

We are still waiting for Gringory Obi’s congratulatory message to us, we do not need any congratulatory message from you Follow Follow Miscreants @ the bottom.

grin grin this madness wey dey disturb you from small go be your ending oo grin grin

Watin concern me with Obi's congratulatory message grin grin grin

Our criminal president has won already, anything else na una sabi cheesy grin grin

May the strongest survive.
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Proudlyomonna: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
YesDaddy1:
I can 'smell' ur pain brah.
Thousands of laff emojis/meme can't hide it.

Nor ask me how I know.
cool

Na lie na you dey in sefia pain grin grin

Make I find you thread so you go do the Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo,Igbo eeeh wey your creator destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave na grin grin
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Gajagojo: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
The erection was painful and difficult to stomach
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Shikini: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Roboto11: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
7 month old video.

Mynd44 , you know what to do with this trash.
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by david102(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Abeg you guys should rest........ We are in it .... Nothing can be done..... Lets face this government and move like that, we'll be fine....
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by 3ice9ce: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Saao:
Tinubu must do the right thing before it's too late for him. Best for him to do is to take fuel back to 200 or at most 300 Naira that will stabilise so many things. People are going through alot and the political and military gladiator can use that to take over power expecially those military from North. They betray GEJ and they will betray him as well expecially now that he showed he is an ethnic president

Tinubu is firmly in control now. Posts like yours will be flagged and they will pick you up. That will be the end of Solomon Grundy.
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Saao(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
3ice9ce:

Tinubu is firmly in control now. Posts like yours will be flagged and they will pick you up. That will be the end of Solomon Grundy.
lol, small yansh the shake. So Tinubu is now a dictator?
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by MDK777: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Immediately I saw the train I know that it is being sponsored by the developers of Lagos 🤣🤣🤣, they should clamp them ASAP before they will start destroying another no man's land 😄😄😄🙈🙈

1 Like

Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by DKM123: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
So Nigerians can speak up! Una mumu don do?

I thought everyone of us had gone deaf and dum.b and even supporting our oppressors.

I thought we had settled for suffering and smiling because we no too get sense like that.

I thought the plan was to turn everything to a joke while the w!cked leaders continue to cash out on top our head?

I thought we were just going to keep murmuring to ourselves cos we are too docile and c0wardly to speak up.

Una don decide to dey wake up small small abi?! Good to know.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by DSoj(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
USELESS JOBLESS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Radicalwarrior(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
securitywatch50:
This is just the beginning lipsrsealed
Yes, it is just the beginning.
Re: Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time by Meagainstthem: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
MrEverest:

Despite how much I abhor military rule but to be honest, I will prefer just anything than being ruled by a notorious criminal and certificate forger.

Maybe you should kill yourself because you will be ruled by druglordgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Gas Flaring Is Illegal', Says Benin City High Court / BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi / Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.