Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Does God Exist? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (19527 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Thereโ€™s No Evidence That Your God Exist / Even If God Exist, It Canโ€™t Be The Christian God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Scientists and politicians says so too
Heard of Nuclear and Environmental Armageddon
Heard of doomsday clock
Logical to you then
Both are talking about impact of Environmental and Nuclear issues on mankind. It is different from the 'world ending' claim by Christians

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says one of the most stupidest atheists alive who could not even rebut the evidence already given yet started stupidly seeking another.

For you to have to stupidly band with another to attack me clearly proves how stupid and weak you are.
If you can read English properly, you'd have seen my reply to the OP(which he hasn't responded). But you cannot read English properly, soโ€ฆ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
LordReed:

He likes to use strawmen and canards as a shield to continue to perpetuate and maintain his misunderstanding of the theory. It's funny watching him assiduously refusing to learn even when given lots of instructional material to help along his understanding.
As in, the guy tire me shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fallacy! Go and find how to reply validly and stop opening your mouth stupidly because you feel you have to say something.
I have replied the OP logically grin
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I guess you know
Educate us pls ๐Ÿ™

How can order and organization arise by chaos?
First things first, what do you mean by 'order and organization'?
Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The earth and the universe is a wonder of order, design, complexity and organization.
It came by chaos. Yes or No?
There are many theories of how the earth or universe came about, one of them being Big Bang(which was put forward by a theist like you). But the truth is I DONT KNOW.
But if u must tell me your own version, you have to provide facts to back it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes like square roots which till today you have still not shown where any normal person has used it to buy or sell or share anything.

E.g. Eshio bought square root garri today or that you gave square root oranges to your children to take to school.
Is that what you understand by square root?
SURELY YOU'RE THE DUMBEST THEIST ALIVE, NOT JUST ON NAIRALAND grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by jaephoenix(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

1. The universe is a wonder of order and organization. Yes or No? Why is it that atheists, as foolish as they are claim to be intelligent but never contribute anything meaningful than ask stupid questions? Why?

2. Your own problem grin

3. Is a Bible too hard to find in your area?

4. Useless thread as your comments na. Leave religious stuff and create a Thread that is meaningful.

1. Is that a reasonable objection to the origin of the universe?

2. Wrong question based on wrong or false premise/conclusion... Big fallacy

3. Another wrong or false statement /question.

Guy, go and rest
1. Is there another universe you can compare to this one to say ours is in order?
2. The rest of your comments are elaborate mechanisms of dodging my questions. Read them again and reply me
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is that what you understand by square root?
SURELY YOU'RE THE DUMBEST THEIST ALIVE, NOT JUST ON NAIRALAND grin grin

You are the stupidest foolish atheist alive in the whole universe else you would have read that I said that square root is not natural and usable in nature.

If you are not a high quality stupid and foolish person show where a person uses square root to solve any of our daily problems.
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have replied the OP logically grin

You replied fallaciously.
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you can read English properly, you'd have seen my reply to the OP(which he hasn't responded). But you cannot read English properly, soโ€ฆ.

If you were schooled enough then you would know that a fallacious off point reply is a most stupid and an invalid reply showing that you don't have a reply to the argument in focus.
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Is there another universe you can compare to this one to say ours is in order?
2. The rest of your comments are elaborate mechanisms of dodging my questions. Read them again and reply me

1. Olodo. Do you know the meaning of universe

2. U wey no get any evidence nkor?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

There are many theories of how the earth or universe came about, one of them being Big Bang(which was put forward by a theist like you). But the truth is I DONT KNOW.
But if u must tell me your own version, you have to provide facts to back it up

You said there are many theories

Which one is fact? One? Some or all of them?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

First things first, what do you mean by 'order and organization'?

You mean i should buy you data to download and use a dictionary app or I should teach you how to use a dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Both are talking about impact of Environmental and Nuclear issues on mankind. It is different from the 'world ending' claim by Christians

Environmental and nuclear Armageddon is good news for you right? grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

The human eye is not perfect. Matter of fact, no organ is perfect. How do you think neoplasms(cancers, teratomas) come about?
Are you usually this thick in real life? If you were any thicker, you would simply solidify into a hard mass of turd undecided

There's simple eye and complex eyes
Yes or No?
Which organism has simple eyes and which has complex eyes?
Which is perfect and which is imperfect (as scientists use it)
Which evolve from which?
Which one makes sense to fools atheists?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Where did Darwin blunder and where did science say the eye evolved from a patch?

Oga
Go and read Darwin book
Or u wan tell me say you did not go online to debunk wetin I talk or u just want make I drop comments? grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

In the Old Testament, Yahweh was all about destruction. Kill the non believers, destroy whole cities because one man sinned, drowned the whole damned world cos some dudes in Sodom wanted arseholes instead of pussy etc etc. Now what happened in the New Testament. Love your neighbor as yourself, turn the other cheek if you're affronted etc. Notice the difference? Its called evolution.
Just to make sure you understand evolution further, I got the simplistic definitions here

the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
Similar:
Darwinism
natural selection
the gradual development of something
"the forms of written languages undergo constant evolution"

In this context, the second definition took care of the description of Yahweh, which is his change of character.

Notice how I dumbed this down to the barest minimum. I noticed you have comprehension challenges thus I took my time. Now say thank you cheesy

You mean Darwin theory that is still undergoing Modification and failed to meet scientific methods? grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Non living things can be evolved. Iphones have evolved, hope you know (or are you still too thick to understand that example too undecided )

Iphones evolved by itself right.
No external power or hand was involved shey?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

A biologist does not know what evolution is. Even with my constant education of you in this topic. Make una cum oh shocked shocked shocked
LordReed
Maynmann
Bacteriologist
HardMirror
Workch

Tell us what evolution say as regards to the origin ot life and earth na
Does evolution bring about complexity? grin
Why does evolution theory kill the second law if energy? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have had this argument with you but you seems to be thicker than a wet brick wall.
Evolution is backed by biology, archeology and history. I have sent you articles and links as explainers, yet it doesn't seem to sink into your thick skull, and you call yourself a biologist. Imagine

Where's the evidence
Where is the scientific approach?
grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Can you define logic?
What fact have you based your god existence logic on?

You were countering someone else
Intelligent atheist saying someone is not logical
Show us your logic that order can arise by chaos or remain ever silent forever

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Scribes and priests of which people?
This man lacks a brain.
Someone told you there is nil history of any Hebrew god or Yahweh wither dividing the Red Sea, or Egyptians enslaving Israelites etc. And you're saying bullshit.
Get a brain

All historical events have their proofs today. Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

You're the one that's not making sense.
You say other gods are silent but yours has his 'footprint all over'. Did it occur to your foolish brain that the followers of those gods would say this exact same rubbish?

When did I say no?
It's Big bang that has fingerprints all over the designs in nature na grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

The same god follower of those gods can tell you this same bullshit you're saying now, that his footprint is all over.
Buy a brain

I say fingerprint (evidence) you say footprint. Is your folly making you think backwards already?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Imagine? A Christian saying this? Same Christian whose god has been doing hide and seek for more than 2000 years. When you ask them where their god is, they tell you he only talks to them spiritually grin
Someone you claim does not exist is the same one you say is doing hide and seek?

Obara Jesus ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Translation
I don't know how to answer the question. So let me dodge it and pretend its a foolish question

Yeah
I'm happy you see the quality of your questions - FOOLISH

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

from: https://shawcss.tripod.com/cosmogony/content/cosmogony_04.html

Nonsense article
Does this even make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Nonsense article
Does this even make any sense to you?

yes,

with my spiritual knowledge....
Re: Does God Exist? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
22jumpstreet1:

yes,

with my spiritual knowledge....

On a myth?
You sef
Re: Does God Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Thorrn:

Your argument was already debunked by the very premise you based it on. The Bible is the most flawed basis you can use to justify the actual existence of any god(s). It's like using the Iliad or Odyssey to establish the existence of the pantheon of deities in the Greek mythology. Budaatum has amply demonstrated this fact to you already using other examples, but you can't possibly know this simple fact because you are thicker than two short wet planks. Your pastors have done a good job locking up your brain cells and throwing away the keys. You cannot fathom simple facts or even common knowledge outside the confines of your religion.

[b]Plus, you've completely lost your mind [/b]if you think any of the sad litters of trash you've posted so far constitute "fact". You wouldn't know FACT if it ran you down ten times with a packed molue along your street. I already suspected you were a blundering dimwit when I read your first couple of posts, so your witless replies do not surprise me in the least.

All your arguments are fallacious.

The argument is not about the bible being flawed.

Then you comit the fallacy of appealing to badaatum as if he is an authority then ad homineming his pastors and him.

All these are no arguments meaning you do not counter his arguments validly. So this is you just trying to argue by making unnecessary noises since you had nothing to say to him.
Re: Does God Exist? by cornelboy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

When did I say no?
It's Big bang that has fingerprints all over the designs in nature na grin
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / Is It Compulsory For Me To Pay Tithe As A Student From My Small Allowance? / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.