Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al (1588 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Lower Court Vs Upper Court, Which Should Nigerian Take Seriously / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by BabaRamota1980: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures, the Evidence to Prove their Claim - Supreme Court

In her letter, Adichie said the election was full of discrepancies and irregularities which were all shunned by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Continuing her lecture, the novelist insisted that there was evidence to prove that Obi won the poll , adding that the results of the election have made Nigerian youth grow more disillusioned

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Burob: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures, the Evidence to Prove their Claim - Supreme Court

In her letter, Adichie said the election was full of discrepancies and irregularities which were all shunned by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Continuing her lecture, the novelist insisted that there was evidence to prove that Obi won the poll , adding that the results of the election have made Nigerian youth grow more disillusioned

Confused Bigot woman, Tribalist produce the evidence.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by yarimo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
That girl she is a fool , just because she succeeded in fooling developers. She now thought everyone is a fool .

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Christistruth00: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2023
grin

I have not seen any evidence that Peter Obi won 25% in any Sharia Muslim States and that alone is 12 States lost
Just add Kwara and Kogi and that is 14 States lost by Peter Obi . Game Over

Peter Obi failing to get 25% in 13 States means he already lost the Elections through failure to get the mandatory 25% Spread in the two thirds of States in the Federation

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Isobug: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
That girl she is a fool , just because she succeeded in fooling developers. She now thought everyone is a fool .
Wasiu the Amotekun miscreant.... You are no way near the foolish woman. It invariably means you are more foolish.
See who de call foolish woman. Nairaland thug wants to measure. Yeye de smell

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Cantonese: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:

But you have repeatedly and continually been a fool. You foolishly follow what you know absolutely know nothing about. You repeatedly talk foolishly and think that social media is a space for you to exhibit your illiterate behavior.

The grasshopper roasts in fire and pretends to get soaked in oil. While the leaders that you foolishly support, daily make life miserable for you and impoverish you, you choose to insult people who prefer a better and decent nation, holding criminal minded leaders accountable.

You should be ashamed of yourself, little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Chibuzoc(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2023
grin I heard Ebola is the president of apc nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by CJStarz: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
Yes, she's a fool because your dirty feet cannot fit into her shoes. Ur crawcraw laced feet can NEVER step into places where she has been.
Yes indeed, she's a fool that has achieved so much in life than your past 5 generations.
I'd rather a foolish high achiever than a wise failure.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Kurugu92(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2023
If they ask you tell them is obingo
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Couldntfigurean: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Yoruba Muslims wey no fit tie Chimamanda shoe lace done dey cry for here
Their cry and insult ends online
Hahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Superwave16320: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2023
But those ones you supported not just support now have turned Ipobland land to paradise right ? At times I wonder if some of you Igbos are born foolish or inherited foolishness from birth.

Cantonese:

But you have repeatedly and continually been a fool. You foolishly follow what you know absolutely know nothing about. You repeatedly talk foolishly and think that social media is a space for you to exhibit your illiterate behavior.

The grasshopper roasts in fire and pretends to get soaked in oil. While the leaders that you foolishly support, daily make life miserable for you and impoverish you, you choose to insult people who prefer a better and decent nation, holding criminal minded leaders accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Isobug:

Wasiu the Amotekun miscreant.... You are no way near the foolish woman. It invariably means you are more foolish.
See who de call foolish woman. Nairaland thug wants to measure. Yeye de smell

Werey...that's your consolation prize for her stupidity Abi

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Goodvibes007: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Continuing her lecture, the novelist insisted that there was evidence to prove that Obi won the poll, adding that the results of the election have made Nigerian youth grow more disillusioned

Ghost Evidence.
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Goodvibes007: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Superwave16320:
But those ones you supported not just support now have turned Ipobland land to paradise right ? At times I wonder if some of you Igbos are born foolish or inherited foolishness from the birth.

You are not far-off. According to Uwazurike:

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Goodvibes007: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin I heard Ebola is the president of apc nigeria
I thought it was Covid 😂

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by StreetFight: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2023
She go soon post her own Lesbian partner, then you will all see that she has been mentally deranged all this while
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by AskProf: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:

Wasiu!
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Cantonese: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
Superwave16320:
But those ones you supported not just support now have turned Ipobland land to paradise right ? At times I wonder if some of you Igbos are born foolish or inherited foolishness from the birth.

And I do not wonder why vagabonds like you are born in Yoruba land. Education does not matter to fools like you. All you sleep, dream, wake and eat is baba so pe.

I do not wonder if some of you Yoruba youths are foolish. I KNOW and firmly believe that you are miserable absolutely, in addition to your foolish way of life.

Well it runs in the blood, that vagabonds breed vagabonds. I am not surprise that you truly reflect who you are.

The ones you supported made life horrible for you. Rather than face the reality of the suffering and hardship before you, you change the narrative, accusing people who forever have absolute dominance over your horrible life.
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Superwave16320: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Bro how many Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc ferry Yoruba en-mass into Ipobland overnight yesterday compare to number of refugees they deliver into the SW daily ?!

The answer should tell your foolish father the type of vagabond you are n will definitely perish of.

Cantonese:

And I do not wonder why vagabonds like you are born in Yoruba land. Education does not matter to fools like you. All you sleep, dream, wake and eat is baba so pe.

I do not wonder if some of you Yoruba youths are foolish. I KNOW and firmly believe that you are miserable absolutely, in addition to your foolish way of life.

Well it runs in the blood, that vagabonds breed vagabonds. I am not surprise that you truly reflect who you are.

The ones you supported made life horrible for you. Rather than face the reality of the suffering and hardship before you, you change the narrative, accusing people who forever have absolute dominance over your horrible life.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by yarimo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cantonese:

it's clear you need to take your malaria drugs seriously please

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by jude79(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

I have not seen any evidence that Peter Obi won 25% in any Sharia Muslim States and that alone is 12 States lost

Peter Obi failing to get 25% in 13 States means he already lost the Elections through failure to get the mandatory 25% Spread in the two thirds of States in the Federation

We have not yet seen any evidence that tinubu won, since inec admitted to have only announced 31% of the results, the remaining 61% certified copies from inec, submitted by inec had 18000 blank copies, showed that tinubu lost to obi,, example was shown with rivers and benue, yet the tribunal court threw out the evidence, then to the surprise of Nigerians, they turned around and said, " no evidence was provided" agbadorians have since gone to town with, " no evidence was provided"

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Cantonese: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
it's clear you need to take your malaria drugs seriously please

Abi?

Do not forget to visit Yaba left for your daily medications.
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Cantonese: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Superwave16320:
Bro how many Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc ferry Yoruba en-mass into Ipobland overnight yesterday compare to number of refugees they deliver into the SW daily ?!

The answer should tell your foolish father the type of vagabond you are n will definitely perish of.

Like father, like son. Worthless gay of a father, worthless gay of a son. Imbecilic father, imbecilic son. That’s exactly you and your barbaric father.

Truthfully your father was transported as a refugee, so you understand how it works, in that capacity as a refugee. I am sure that your father was transported in an omolanke to wherever you reside presently. You too will move in a wheelbarrow.

Continue as misery and hardship are synonymous with your name.
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Superwave16320: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wail harder, I know the truth wan kill you wherever you are.

Cantonese:

Like father, like son. Worthless gay of a father, worthless gay of a son. Imbecilic father, imbecilic son. That’s exactly you and your barbaric father.

Truthfully your father was transported as a refugee, so you understand how it works, in that capacity as a refugee. I am sure that your father was transported in an omolanke to wherever you reside presently. You too will move in a wheelbarrow.

Continue as misery and hardship are synonymous with your name.
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Cantonese: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Superwave16320:
Wail harder, I know the truth wan kill you wherever you are.

Wailing has killed you there already, with your agama lizard like head, Mr. Suffering and smiling to death.
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by Christistruth00: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2023
jude79:

We have not yet seen any evidence that tinubu won, since inec admitted to have only announced 31% of the results, the remaining 61% certified copies from inec, submitted by inec had 18000 blank copies, showed that tinubu lost to obi,, example was shown with rivers and benue, yet the tribunal court threw out the evidence, then to the surprise of Nigerians, they turned around and said, " no evidence was provided" agbadorians have since gone to town with, " no evidence was provided"

INEC and the Supreme Court also declared Tinubu the Winner
Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by BabaRamota1980: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

How do you expect a third class graduate to compute and know this simple arithmetic? grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al by BabaRamota1980: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Superwave16320:

Without Yorubaland Ibo is nobody. Look at the list of their accomplished citizens, the land of Milk & Honey gave them success. Even their accomplished oloshos, Yoruba prick gave them celebrity status. If i like make omoibo dispute me.

(1) (Reply)

Protest: Are South East Coward Or Smart? / Bayelsa Finance Commissioner Turns Himself In To Efcc ! / The Chile Miracle Would Have Been A Riducule In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.