Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna (28870 Views)

Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice / Chat Between MC Lively And His 21-year-old Girlfriend Who Had Abortion For Him / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by ALARAPE22(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Well nothing to be expected from you as your name say it all......

BadMaster:

Men, I present to you, the simps in our mist. These are the reason why we will always have stupid men amongst us. I am very sure if I ask you guys now, you would probably tell me your girlfriends or wives are loyal to you, not knowing that they are being banged behind your back.

A woman is trying to tell you that most, if not all, women that have achieved a certain age and unmarried, have committed abortion at least once. Mind you, she's not referring to women of all ages, you should know this already, as it's common sense.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by cuffee: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ashley86400:
I’m 30. Engaged. Sexually active. Don’t have kids. Never had an abortion.
If you’ve always had protective sex, where the pregnancy wan come from?
i've you fùcked b4?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by cuffee: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
ogascomax:
She put her statement in a wrong perspective and when criticised she go start to dey cry.
The right statement should have been most women who engaged in active or even passive sex have done abortion 1 or more times.
you are a useless man. What is most women
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by cuffee: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Farfalla:
Please speak for yourself and your irks. Not every woman thinks abortion is a form of contraceptive.

Nonsense! angry
let us fùck. You Dont need to worry. I use condom
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by cuffee: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Not all women who have sex even get pregnant. Birth control pills combined with condoms are effective for some people. Some people are infertile. Some have sex infertile non ovulation days.

Some only became sexually active in their husbands house.

On a wrap, not all women who even find out they are pregnant in relationship, end up aborting, some boldly choose to have the baby instead.
like me, i fùck raw and withdraw on cue
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by esegift93: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by cuffee: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ishilove:
Aunty speak for yourself biko
stop acting chaste. i have your gist.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Lion21(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Phyna ,Phyna,Phyna when will you go home and see your parents and stop saying trash here . Loh ri parent eh 😂
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by BafanaBafana: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Farfalla:

You must be living in a brothel to arrive at this conclusion.
Shift abeg
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Mcslize: 2:48am On Oct 29, 2023
This is what you see, when a lady has a morally damaged lifestyle. She is completely damaged in and out for opening her mouth to say such. Irredeemably damaged I must say!
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Dshocker(m): 5:06am On Oct 29, 2023
So every woman here on nairaland has done abortion and can be termed abortionist 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Dshocker(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Houseofglam7:
🫤

Why this emoji?

Have you done abortion before, yes or no?

Happy birthday to you.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NwokoloOwa: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2023
She just wants traffic. Very shallow minded Phyna
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Annahh(f): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2023
I've not had an abortion before, I don't know what she's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by drnoel: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukN3L5p9KGo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw9bG8et3_d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol, this woman shouldn't use her promiscuity to evaluate other people. She should say no woman in her circle of friends and influence. That makes the case and not extend it to other people who have no knowledge of what she is talking about
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by ogbonti: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2023
franudi:
Why is it that girls are avoiding this thread? Phyna, might be saying the truth.

no wonder Livky Dube sang a song “No Truth In This World”

Every girl I have dated in the past after being love struck by my charm and personality have confessed to me that they did an abortion before. Even one confessed to me she did 2 - and this is a gurl any mugu will mistake for a virgin if she wants to claim that she is judging by her firm boobs, young looks sbd and innocent face - things dey happen ooo
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by wizod(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
Houseofglam7:
🫤
Are you confused she said it?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by wizod(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
One girl told me she has once had an abortion but I knw it's more than once
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by BALLOSKI: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mad girl!
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Probz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
geoworldedu:
Speak for yourself Phyna. In life humans tend to believe that whatever they are doing and are overused to, everyone in the world are necessarily doing the same and it is impossible for them to do otherwise. Just like the religionists think that if an atheist or an irreligious person is going through tough time or at the point of death, he will pray to a god. Or if he is falling down or got struck suddenly by something, he will exclaim 'Jesus'.
Back to the topic, dear girl, it isn't every girl that will get pregnant while in a relationship. Some girls don't even have sex with their partners in relationship. Some don't like sex. Some have pains during sex, so they try by all means to avoid it while some have infections, so they don't even get pregnant at all, not to talk of aborting.
So Phyphy, get your facts right or except you just want to trend.

Bingo.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by PeggySandas(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
This ass-clown ugly no-talent-having hoe will do and say anything to be in the news. Clout chasing motherfucking little ape.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by MicroSweet(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
There are elements of truth in this claim. Years back, two girls i dated told me they had abortion at some point. It's crazy. Y'all men are ignorant. A lady is telling you a secret and you call it hasty generalisation.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by PaulH07: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Emperormartin:
She's going to lose many female fans just because of this statement

Lol, e go shock you say reverse would be the case
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by emmyN(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Emperormartin:

You obviously don't know Nigerian women cheesy. They would support anything that is against the norm even though they don't personally agree with it, so far it is coming from one of them.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by achimendy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Princezibk: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry
Jesus Christ of Nazareth !!!

You mean Asabe and Laraba for our choir wey dey form holy holy for church don do abortion several times? Chai !!!

I just pity our men these days especially those senseless simps that kneels down to propose to those holoshos wey there womb don scatter finish chai
Don’t be dumb ! I never did any and am presently a mother of one ☝️… So calm down
No woman is innocent no matter how innocent she looks. Inshot the more innocent she looks, the more dangerous she is inside.

If you no fear women , na Oyo be your name.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Princezibk: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Emperormartin:
honestly, am a mother of one ☝️ presently and never did any abortion till date … Not every woman is loose or a dog like her

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Princezibk: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Now is evident that BIG BROTHER show is Crass and an unintelligent show … Since this girl won she’s been capping shits .

No wonder DAVIDO denied knowing her 🤣🤣
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Princezibk: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
MicroSweet:
There are elements of truth in this claim. Years back, two girls i dated told me they had abortion at some point. It's crazy. Y'all men are ignorant. A lady is telling you a secret and you call it hasty generalisation.
See talk ! Two women told you that out of millions of women in the country?? Like you haven’t impregnated one mistakenly and advised her to terminate it secludedly or what… Pot calling kettle black 😏😏
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by AdamuKD: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
You are even more stupid than the so called Phyna
f
You mean your mom is stupid? I see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Shan George And Her Son Delnoi Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.