Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,445 members, 7,833,564 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says (1268 Views)

Is Makinde Withdrawal Of Support From PDP A Win For Tinubu? / Presidency: Bode George Says Tambuwal Is Ready As Ondo, Oyo PDP Vows To Deliver / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Ekundayokan(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
ATIKU: Bode George goes spiritual, says ‘He that’s without sin should cast the first stone’
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode George, has said that the judgment by the Supreme Court on the appeals filed by his party and presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar is to teach PDP a lesson.

George, who stated this in his initial reaction to the verdict, also said he is not in a hurry to congratulate President Bola Tinubu over his victory but would do so after he had studied the ruling.

According to him, hurrying to congratulate the president might lead to blunder, particularly since he has not digested the details of the ruling.

Speaking further on the lessons for PDP, George noted that what was left for the party now was to go back to the drawing board and restrategise.

He, however, urged Nigerians to keep praying for the country, stressing: “We just have to commit things into the hand of God, for God to lead us aright.

“Though the ruling of the Supreme Court is the final verdict but we still need to study it.

“If one should hurry to do things, he may end up regretting his action. We need to carefully study the ruling, it is too early to start jumping up and down.

“Our party has a great lesson to learn from the ruling. If anything happens to you, you need to calm down to resolve it; so we need to study the situation clearly – where did things go wrong? What is it that we did not do well? It is a lesson for us in the PDP.

“If God has made up His mind to do something, He will teach you some lessons; many will come with different advice that will serve as lesson, also we have to study the disposition of each judge to issues raised.”

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/supreme-court-ruling-god-has-chosen-to-teach-pdp-a-lesson-bode-george-says/

1 Like

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Maize247(f): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
Atiku and Obi lawyers are Mediocres

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Infojames: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
He must be referring to the small letter word god.

Because God doesn't work with evil people
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by JAMO84: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
PDP has a clear route back to ASO Rock, via Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso working together.
Atiku President, Obi VP, Kwankwaso Senate President. The problem is, Obi and his supporters already think they are bigger than the vp office.

I have said it before, Asiwaju is the only Nigerian elected President that must perform very well to get a second term, otherwise, if those three form alliance and present a United front, APC/BAT can kiss the Presidency goodbye.

11 Likes

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by wittywriter: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
This man seems dilutional...not only pdp but inclusive of stupidly gullible electorates.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Is04970: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu hardly talks about Bode George.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by XerXers: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Peter Obi destroyed PDP after they underrated him. This is why Reno has been crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Infojames:
He must be referring to the small letter word god.

Because God doesn't work with evil people

Lol. grin. Which one Jesus Christ of the Christians or the God of the Jews. I hope you know the two are not the same.
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by madmohamed(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
PDP is nothing without igbo because wee give them our vote but they take ou for granted

If you know how many millions south east vote they lost all over Nigeria because of thire selfishness

By next election pdp will not get up to 100 vote from south east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by kokoA(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Abi God used Atiku to punish PDP.

1 Like

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by OBTOREPA(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Is alright
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Bobloco: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Maize247:
Atiku and Obi lawyers are Mediocres

You might no be totally true with this

Are you aware that they are up against a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger engaging in criminal state capture whose party is the incumbent . Are you aware that they are up against an individual who has held a state like lagos with its economic potentials by the jugular for over two decades, built a conduit pipe from the coffers of Lagos state Treasury to his personal company Alpha Beta milking the entire state dry.
After his tenure as governor of lagos state, are you aware that he has practically appointed every other governor that has govern the state.
In Lagos state, the people don't decide. He decide for them. He alone decide who wants what. He approbate and reprobate

Maize247, you can't afford to underestimate such an individual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by nairalanda1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
JAMO84:
PDP has a clear route back to ASO Rock, via Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso working together.
Atiku President, Obi VP, Kwankwaso Senate President. The problem is, Obi and his supporters already think they are bigger than the vp office.

I have said it before, Asiwaju is the only Nigerian elected President that must perform very well to get a second term, otherwise, if those three form alliance and present a United front, APC/BAT can kiss the Presidency goodbye.

Very true, which is a lesson Buhari learned after 3 losses.

I don't see Atiku coming back though. Age is not on his side. 76 years. If Obi gets into PDP, and PDP zones to Ibo land, I see a President Obi in 2027.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by FreeStuffsNG: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ekundayokan:

ATIKU: Bode George goes spiritual, says ‘He that’s without sin should cast the first stone’
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode George, has said that the judgment by the Supreme Court on the appeals filed by his party and presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar is to teach PDP a lesson.

George, who stated this in his initial reaction to the verdict, also said he is not in a hurry to congratulate President Bola Tinubu over his victory but would do so after he had studied the ruling.

According to him, hurrying to congratulate the president might lead to blunder, particularly since he has not digested the details of the ruling.

Speaking further on the lessons for PDP, George noted that what was left for the party now was to go back to the drawing board and restrategise.

He, however, urged Nigerians to keep praying for the country, stressing: “We just have to commit things into the hand of God, for God to lead us aright.

“Though the ruling of the Supreme Court is the final verdict but we still need to study it.

“If one should hurry to do things, he may end up regretting his action. We need to carefully study the ruling, it is too early to start jumping up and down.

“Our party has a great lesson to learn from the ruling. If anything happens to you, you need to calm down to resolve it; so we need to study the situation clearly – where did things go wrong? What is it that we did not do well? It is a lesson for us in the PDP.

“If God has made up His mind to do something, He will teach you some lessons; many will come with different advice that will serve as lesson, also we have to study the disposition of each judge to issues raised.”

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/supreme-court-ruling-god-has-chosen-to-teach-pdp-a-lesson-bode-george-says/
That is a wise word of an Elder. I am happy that Pa George listened to our appeal to him not to relocate on exile to Ghana. Check my signature for free stuffs!

9 Likes

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

You might no be totally true with this

Are you aware that they are up against a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger engaging in criminal state capture whose party is the incumbent . Are you aware that they are up against an individual who has held a state like lagos with its economic potentials by the jugular for over two decades, built a conduit pipe from the coffers of Lagos state Treasury to his personal company Alpha Beta milking the entire state dry.

Maize247, you can't afford to underestimate such an individual

You guys say these things to make yourselves feel good but it changes NOTHING.

Certified this certified that , you went to court and lost yet you continue to throw tantrums around.

I'm waiting to see what all these claims will amount to

1 Like

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Clowns
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Bobloco: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You guys say these things to make yourselves feel good but it changes NOTHING.

Certified this certified that , you went to court and lost yet you continue to throw tantrums around.

I'm waiting to see what all these claims will amount to

But the court never adjudicated on that

The supreme court only said that the time has past to file fresh evidence
So he is still a certified certificate forger of international dimension. Don't forget that it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that he was the Guinea pig student of government college lagos, who was used to test run the school four years before it was founded
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

So he is still a certified certificate forger of international dimension. Don't forget that it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that he was the Guinea pig student of government college lagos, who was used to test run the school four years before it was founded

I'm still waiting, let's see how things pan out ahead of 2027.

I hope it's not stories and lamentations we'd keep reading.

These guys go to sleep till it's election year and start unearthing rubbish.

They're not serious, Atiku, Obi etc
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Until these items you mentioned can be put to good use they're BEER PARLOR gossip
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Xscape1993(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
JAMO84:

You are a good analyst. More good works ahead my dear.
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Xscape1993(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
A true elder stateman has spoken...
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by JAMO84: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
You are a good analyst. More good works ahead my dear.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Bobloco: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I'm still waiting, let's see how things pan out ahead of 2027.

I hope it's not stories and lamentations we'd keep reading.

These guys go to sleep till it's election year and start unearthing rubbish.

They're not serious, Atiku, Obi etc

Everyone is lamenting, no matter the divide you belong to.

How much were you buying fuel before and after Tinubu took over. What about dollar to Naira exchange rate, insecurity, inflation rate, prices of goods and services etc
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by TANID(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:
Peter Obi destroyed PDP after they underrated him. This is why Reno has been crying
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Everyone is lamenting, no matter the divide you belong to.

How much were you buying fuel before and after Tinubu took over. What about dollar to Naira exchange rate, insecurity, inflation rate, prices of goods and services etc

So what are you proposing?

A coup, revolution?

angry
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by raskymonojendor: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
He used Peter Obi to destroy PDP grin
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by raskymonojendor: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

I don't see Atiku coming back though. Age is not on his side. 76 years. If Obi gets into PDP, and PDP zones to Ibo land, I see a President Obi in 2027.
If...

The big men in PDP especially Wike are eyeing the presidency too and won't allow an usurper. Peter Obi either stays in Labour or return to APGA if he still wants to run for the presidency.
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Pascal9: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

obi is an ingrate and a fool, he will have to form his own party, he can never be accepted in pdp again. Tinubu would have used his men to chase him out if labour, but having find out that he is stupid and greedy, he will be used in 2027 to scatter the opposition with his nsugbo igbo headless mob again
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by Skillsnigeria: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
BODE GEORGE when are you relocating from Nigeria as you promise, TINUBU is now president of Nigeria
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by happney65: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
They will never learn their lesson. They will still give Atiku their ticket in 2027 and they will lose again
Re: God Has Chosen To Teach PDP A Lesson, Bode George Says by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
JAMO84:

I agree 💯

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader / The Fury About Lagos-calabar Coastal Road, Is It About The Exemption Of SE? / Why Do You Think Many Nigerians Do Not Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.