Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m (1582 Views)

Tokumbo 2008 C300 Benz @2m / Toyota Avalon 08 (reg) 82k mileage 4 Quick Sale (Price Reduced) 2m Super Clean / What Profitable Business Can I Trade With N200,000 With A Very Good Return ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by Gluckdude(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2011
I have just return from out side the country, and i made quite a few savings while abroad, i am a bit confuss on what best to invest my money on, as i really want to be self employ, and not being bossed around by someone.
i hope i can get some positive contribution from kind hearted NL users,
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by dlion: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
Invest in ice block production. This is the right time for this.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by charlesnwu: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
please ignore the last comment.

you can call me lets talk about pimping rides in naija, its one dream that can fly.for me is a go-go area, i will love-vendor rides in naija anyday.

im sure u are thinking, how about the roads? will people patronize? and all that

call me and i will give you the details, we can also partner if you want or employ better still(the point is i work now but ready to resign cos i have the paths in blue print and its a dream that i want to see come through)

when we hook up, we will talk, if you are interested we can move on from there, if not, im fine.im sure will get it right some day.

NB-im not out for your money, dont have much but i am growing.

cheers
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by Gluckdude(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2011
Thanks for your concern, i will give you a call in due time.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
See men dey ready to resign on top your 2 milla grin Nigeria!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by otunbadan(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
charlesnwu:

please ignore the last comment.

you can call me lets talk about pimping rides in naija, its one dream that can fly.for me is a go-go area, i will love-vendor rides in naija anyday.

im sure u are thinking, how about the roads? will people patronize? and all that

call me and i will give you the details, we can also partner if you want or employ better still(the point is i work now but ready to resign cos i have the paths in blue print and its a dream that i want to see come through)

when we hook up, we will talk, if you are interested we can move on from there, if not, im fine.im sure will get it right some day.

NB-im not out for your money, dont have much but i am growing.

cheers

nobody has any right to discredit anybody, show people respect, we are not in pry 4 here
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by otunbadan(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
what profitable business can you start with 2M naira, my answer is DON'T.
Look for someone who has the zeal and EXPERIENCE in a business he loves, give him the money with the agreement that he will pay back with interest and you must GET SECURITY FOR THE LOAN FROM HIM.
My advise is this oil dealers,importers and clearing agents who run out of cash in the middle of a business deal,which may incur penalties for time which may be wasted, and of which he may need extra 500k to bail out his container,borrow him but get security of about 3tyms that sum(at 10% every 30 days,Based on agreement ooooo). He pays with interest within the stipulated time and collects his property
And if he defaults, the land or car or whatever is the security is GONE.
AT THE END YOU ARE AT REST, WITHOUT CRACKING YOUR HEAD OR HIGH BP, AND THAT IS WHAT I WILL DO WHEN I HAVE MY 2MILLION (M VRRRRYYYY YOUNG THAT YOU WONT BELIEVE MY AGE)
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by charlesnwu: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2011
@ziddy

Its not about the moni.

its about passion, i told him that i dont want his money and that is the truth.

im saying if i have that sum at a go, i will follow my dreams.period.

i will advise that you read in between the lines.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by Gluckdude(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ otunbadun
can you give me a link to those oil guys?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by Widow(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
2m is small time. Get a big shop with frontal space in a high density area, buy generator, freezer, tv, audio etc. 2 assistants. Sell beer n pepper soup. U cant fail. U should see the tummy size of my cousin who started last year.
Only drawback is sometimes u need to wash plates! smiley
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by Gluckdude(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
Thanks, i will put it into consideration.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by otunbadan(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2011
Gluckdude:

@ otunbadun
can you give me a link to those oil guys?

i din't know them personally but i come from a long line of bankers in my family so i dey always watch and learn
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by edlion57(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2011
car washing biz wit small beer bar inside. farming like pig farming fish u can employ somebody 2 help u on dat or even still buy an engish dog female nd male nd start from der.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With 2m by bros856: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2011
Come and invest in oil palm milling or buying and selling of palm oil. no game, cash n carry. i will show u my oil mill n where i sell the product because the demand is higher than product so you can start your own. no stories u will handle everything yourself, but i don't with deal with dishonest people. thats my number 08066609382, you can only reach me by month end if u can wait, am at work offshore right now n will spend one month. wish u luck.

Or plan a small poultry farm, with layers only. eggs are marketable profitable anyway .

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Amerlo Tino (tokunbo Uk) / Contact Fleming International Agencies For All You Clearing And Forwarding Needs / Used 2001 Toyota Camry (white Colour)of Course You Will Save Lot' S Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.