Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

God Has Never Changes, Let’s Continue To Put Our Trust In Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Never Changes, Let’s Continue To Put Our Trust In Him (112 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / President Trump Easter Blessing:‘we Place Our Trust In The Hands Of Almighty God / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Never Changes, Let’s Continue To Put Our Trust In Him by annto3(f): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
God Never Changes
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?
Our world is changing quickly. Everything, such as technology, medicine, and sales. even the way we pray. But Christians can find comfort in the fact that God never changes.

People frequently change as a result of their circumstances, but God repeatedly assures us in His word that he does not change.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
He is the same God who established the world and walked the sea. The same God who gave Moses the Commandments, told Joshua to lead the Israelites around the walls of Jericho, raised Lazarus from the dead, healed the blind, made the lame walk, and sent his only son to die for us, is also the same God who answers your prayers every day and cares for those who come to Him.

These are some Bible verse that shows that God never changes.

Malachi 3:6 For I the Lord do not change, therefore you, O children of Jacob are not consumed.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Isaiah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.

Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the Lord, the king of Israel and the redeemer, the Lord of hosts; I am the first and I am the last; besides me, there is no god.

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

God never changes:

His purposes do not change.

His character does not change.

His truth does not change.

God is already all-powerful and without flaw. He has no plans to rise to a higher status because there is none.

God has not changed and will not change, so let’s find peace in that. We can base everything in our lives on what God says, who he is, and what he promises to do because he never changes.
Source: https://wordforlight.com/2023/10/10/god-never-changes/

1 Like

Re: God Has Never Changes, Let’s Continue To Put Our Trust In Him by FRANCISTOWN: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
annto3:
God Never Changes
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?
Our world is changing quickly. Everything, such as technology, medicine, and sales. even the way we pray. But Christians can find comfort in the fact that God never changes.

People frequently change as a result of their circumstances, but God repeatedly assures us in His word that he does not change.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
He is the same God who established the world and walked the sea. The same God who gave Moses the Commandments, told Joshua to lead the Israelites around the walls of Jericho, raised Lazarus from the dead, healed the blind, made the lame walk, and sent his only son to die for us, is also the same God who answers your prayers every day and cares for those who come to Him.

These are some Bible verse that shows that God never changes.

Malachi 3:6 For I the Lord do not change, therefore you, O children of Jacob are not consumed.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

Isaiah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.

Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the Lord, the king of Israel and the redeemer, the Lord of hosts; I am the first and I am the last; besides me, there is no god.

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

God never changes:

His purposes do not change.

His character does not change.

His truth does not change.

God is already all-powerful and without flaw. He has no plans to rise to a higher status because there is none.

God has not changed and will not change, so let’s find peace in that. We can base everything in our lives on what God says, who he is, and what he promises to do because he never changes.
Source: https://wordforlight.com/2023/10/10/god-never-changes/
The God in the old testament is different from the one in the new testament
Re: God Has Never Changes, Let’s Continue To Put Our Trust In Him by holymike47(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Thank you. God remains faithful, upright, kind and merciful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Follies Of King Nebuchadnezzar's Image Of Gold / Lie Down, But Not To Wait For Manna To Fall From Heaven / Prayer Has It's Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.