Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,296 members, 7,971,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin (2134 Views)

"I Know Them Well": David Ibiyeomie Refuses To Apologise To White Garment Church / Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg / Tinubu Bought Me The First Condom I Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by newzurban: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
For those celebrating what was apparently their "victory" yesterday, I have very little to say.

Apparently your "Asiwaju" is paying the military rank-and-file a special extra-budgetary allowance so that they don't carry out a coup - such is his level of confidence in his own "mandate.".......read more ↔ https://www.newzurban.com/2023/10/tinubu-bought-military-as-well-david_59.html

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by emkz: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hundeyin, seek therapy. You have lost it.

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
This liar.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Nwodosis(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
emkz:
He didn't lose it, he's diligently doing his work as a journalist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Light78: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
emkz:

The truth is bitter. Why don't we think deeply about what he said?

Remember, we are doing this for our future kids. We won't be happy in the grave while we see them suffering in the next 100+ years to come.

Think my guys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Jogs1900: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Light78:

Remember, we are doing this for our future kids. We won't be happy in the grave while we see them suffering in the next 100+ years to come.

Think my guys.
You think Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari didn't buy the military.
Ask very well and they will enlighten you.Its been the norm since 1999.Theres nothing new here.

Btw why is it that it's on top Tinubu matter alone, David is being called an investigative Journalist in some quarters.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by StreetFight: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nah you go drag military now ooooo
Now, Tinubu doesn't need to tell the military to bring you, the military will fetch you themselves. Hand go touch you, even Ghanian President go deny you. Well, I trust the Obidient Biafrans, they will rescue you just as they are rescuing their lord and savior Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
bblogggerr grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by vanitybutiwanti: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
So what are you going to do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by flokii: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
Life don tire this boy.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by JealousCobra(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Not only the military, judiciary, DSS and INEC are also on his list. 👓

Nigerians are on a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by yarimo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
By fire by force David hundeyin want to use ATIKU and lift himself and his family out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by stuffs2002: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Light78:

Think my guys.

You should be worried the future kids will come and see this lies that you are supporting.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by raskymonojendor: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
David hyundai is trying hard to remain relevant after the supreme court judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by lwisee: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
David Hyundai go and take your drugs first.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Only God na remain for mr bulaba to bribe
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by JOemmy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
JealousCobra:
Not only the military, judiciary, DSS and INEC are also on his list. 👓

Nigerians are on a long ride.

It's called full state capture

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by BafanaBafana: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Something like that is not beyond Tinubu. That is the way he operates.
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by HitlerWasRight: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
newzurban:
For those celebrating what was apparently their "victory" yesterday, I have very little to say.

Apparently your "Asiwaju" is paying the military rank-and-file a special extra-budgetary allowance so that they don't carry out a coup - such is his level of confidence in his own "mandate.".......read more ↔ https://www.newzurban.com/2023/10/tinubu-bought-military-as-well-david_59.html

That makes him a bonafide Commander-n-cchief.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by RushManni: 3:14am On Oct 29, 2023
emkz:

He had evidence ........ On that post on Facebook. Saw it on Facebook. Truly titi is a determined stealing beast ......

E go be. God knows how to handle matters
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Gajagojo: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Tinubu's erection is still painful for many Eboes
I wish them soonest recover from painful erection
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Gajagojo: 3:30am On Oct 29, 2023
RushManni:

He had evidence ........ On that post on Facebook. Saw it on Facebook. Truly titi is a determined stealing beast ......

E go be. God knows how to handle matters
What evidence?
Will money stop a coup?use your head

Reality is not just police but all uniformed men should be paid better if we are asking them to sacrifice their lives for us and if we want to stop extortion on the roads

If you are want security you must pay for it
Nothing to do with coup .

There cannot be a coup in Nigeria again
All coups happened when Abuja was not the capital

Now it will just end up as a civil war .
The military is too decentralised for any coupe to succeed unlike when Lagos was capital.

No coup can succeed if they do not capture the SW and Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by ican2020: 3:31am On Oct 29, 2023
Nigeria moving on the track and everyone supporting this wrong movement will be publicly disgraced one day
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by RushManni: 3:48am On Oct 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

What evidence?
Will money stop a coup?use your head

Reality is not just police but all uniformed men should be paid better if we are asking them to sacrifice their lives for us and if we want to stop extortion on the roads.

If you are want security you must pay for it
Nothing to do with coup .

There cannot be a coup in Nigeria again
All coups happened when Abuja was not the capital

Now it will just end up as a civil war .
The military is too decentralised for any coupe to succeed unlike when Lagos was capital.

No coup can succeed if they do not capture the SW and Lagos

@ the embolded, it shows you don't understand what is being said. Being paid for that purpose you put up there is different from what hundeyin is saying.

Maybe you'll need to go to Facebook and find that reveal to get the context
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Gajagojo: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2023
RushManni:

@ the embolded, it shows you don't understand what is being said. Being paid for that purpose you put up there is different from what hundeyin is saying.

Maybe you'll need to go to Facebook and find that reveal to get the context

It doesn't show I don't understand it shows a different perspective,disagreement and correction

Your comment shows a lack of comprehension and absence of emotional intelligence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by ChiefOloye(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Nwodosis:

He didn't lose it, he's diligently doing his work as a journalist.
Diligently doing his job as a journalist, because he's post exactly what you want to read and believe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by RushManni: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

It doesn't show I don't understand it shows a different perspective,disagreement and correction

Your comment shows a lack of comprehension and absence of emotional intelligence

Hmmm ....... I can see you're not having cohesion. So no need going further.
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Gajagojo: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2023
RushManni:

Hmmm ....... I can see you're not having cohesion. So no need going further.
Having cohesion?
You need to learn English

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by RushManni: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

Having cohesion?
You need to learn English

No need. You're not coherent like I said, so it's of no value going on with you.
Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by Gajagojo: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
RushManni:

No need. You're not coherent like I said, so it's of no value going on with you.
Not coherent and not having cohesion are syntactically different constructs
You need to improve your communication and comprehension in English or stick to any language you understand

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
You go explain tire this boy!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
The two commenters above are something else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try This;the Musa Ya'adua Series / Nigeria 4th Worst In Medical System - Who Report / In The Spotlight - General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.