Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,488 members, 7,898,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo (47729 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by victorclean(f): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2023
maasoap:

You might want to throw one of your sisters his way. And if you don't have one, throwing yourself his way won't be a bad idea

Look at this negatively exceptionally classified mumu. I still maintain that the guy's write โœ๏ธ up is better than the terrorists beheading and the terror grooming doctrine in Islamic Hadith and Koran.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by etrange: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2023
maasoap:

Personally, I believe you're lying. Who would defend men committing this kind of atrocity? Sometimes, blaming the victims (which I don't do) might make it look like one is defending the perpetrators but it is not the same.

I guess the guy posting rubbish on Facebook didn't know the facts, he just assumed. Going by his post, he said he read that the bf is a yahoo boy. No man would blame a woman trying to build something with her struggling partner.

You're a men hater, you didn't have to hide under the misguided posts from one uninformed boy. Come out plainly and let's know you for what you are, there are many like you here and they don't hide under anything like you're doing here

Refusing to call out the culprits and instead calling out women when men commit crime is implicitly defending them. Only a shallow minded person wouldn't see that.

Yes, it's one misinformed guy on Facebook. And you don't want me to use his utterances to judge men. That's both noble and adorable. The only problem is that blaming women when they're murdered or hurt by men while shying away from holding men accountable did not start with this singular individual. It's a common occurrence on this platform. And I made it very clear in the first sentence of the comment you quoted that I was referring to a specific group of men characterized by the comments I listed up there. I said that so that no one would assume I was basing my comment on the submission of that Facebook user alone or that I was attacking the entire male gender, but here we are anyway. Isn't funny that guys on here blame or advicewomen based on what happened to this singular girl in question, but I can't address men based on the comment of this singular Facebook user? Why don't you tell them it's one misguided girl that doesn't represent women?

As for your last paragraph, it made me laugh out loud because it only goes to show what I was saying. For you guys, it's all about herds. To you, if I'm calling out men, then I must be a woman. You can't even imagine the possibility of a men holding other men accountable. Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a man. I really don't care what you call me. However, if you ignored all the comments disparaging women to drag me for saying we should begin to hold each other accountable instead of always blaming the victims, then you are a woman hater yourself; a pathetic one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Exjoker(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2023
ShangTsung000:
His opinion tho. I've grown past that level of feeling sympathy or empathy to anyone killed by her Yahoo boyfriend.

Justina won't be the last. Yet the next victim has already read about this girl's misfortune and has already paid deaf ears to it.
Don't blame that nigga. Each time I read about these deaths I just shake my head cos the girl in question must have at one point read online where a nigga used his girlfriend for ritual purposes.

We all should stop bashing the nigga. It's his opinion. We are not meant to think the same way.
The funny part is that, it will shock you that the said girl already knew that her boyfriend is a yahoo guy but yet continue to remain with him just because of the benefits attached. The news of Yahoo guys using their babes for rituals is a norms in this country yet girls would be telling you that them no the do any other guys if no be Yahoo guys...

Honestly speaking, I understand the guy initial feels and post but societal concealing won't allow you air out your own opinion too

2 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by nkemjacob2(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2023
Yahoo without ritual is hard. Ladies the poster just spoke my mind. The taste for money should be trade with care. The ladies still alive if u like learn from the stories of girls who have died just this same way.

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by etrange: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2023
tachia406:
You have not said anything reasonable here. All you're saying is just an expression of gender insecurity. What makes you feel this is
a struggling young man. A background check on the boy will show you, he's a bad boy whether struggling or rich.

One can blame the girl or women for their choices. You can't choose pepper over tomatoes and expect others to clap for you when pepper has nothing to offer than its hotness that you seek.

One can blame the girl for her choices. When will one begin to blame the man for his far more egregious choices? Or you don't think killing the lady was a choice? Pepper is an inanimate thing that cannot be held accountable. Men are human beings that make choices. Why equate them with objects just to avoid calling them out? What kind of ridiculous analogy is that? A man killed a woman and you guys are here blaming women. Don't you see how ridiculous that is? Why not first blame the killers? Is crime a man's birthright? Preposterous.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Annahh(f): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
Burst of rage.

Damage control is not werking.
Damage control didn't do it for us, he should be arrested, he's a potential murderer.

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by UmarionDejmon: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2023
This is deep.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by MrColdsweat: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2023
Spoken like a born fool.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Amayabor1: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:

Women, Men don't care about you damn existence. So learn to be by yourself .

You see how Beastful he is, yet a girl will still follow this one.

Your father didn't care for you? Eyaaah! Kpele!
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Jeon(f): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2023
He won't have kill her if he did cared about her and have a heart.
Those that rape women, even though she's well dressed are ur father right?
Those turn-in their wives into punch bag,, cheating and disrespecting are your father right?.
Those abusing women here on NL are your father right?
Amayabor1:

Your father didn't care for you? Eyaaah! Kpele!
Must it be your father?
Or are you blind to see what Women are passing through in Marriage alone?.

7 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by MartinsD12(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126670210:
"Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend, it gives me unexplainable joy" Male Facebook user, Kosi Ugo, writes following the death of Justina Otuene Nkang

Read What Kosi Ugo, Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

A Male Facebook user, "Kosi Ugo" has said he is pleased whenever a fraudster kills his girlfriend.

Kosi Ugo made the controversial statement after Uniport student Damian Okoligwe killed his girlfriend Justina Otuene Nkang.

Reacting Kosi Ugo wrote on Facebook: "Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend and it makes round on social media, there's this unexplainable joy I feel in my heart that money cannot buy.

โ€œI always feel like looking for the boy to shake his hand and thank him for a job well done.โ€

His post was not well received and he made another post On Facebook, As Sighted By to try to explain his stance and to apologise for his initial post, but his apology fell short.

Source: BLOG
He is right, I don't pity those girls that knows that their boyfriend is doing yahoo scamming people yet they stay there because of they think they are enjoying money since you have the mind to enjoy money that is gotten from scamming people of their hard earned sweat you should have the mind also to bear whatever consequences that comes with it , I don't pity them when they get killed coz they choose they live that evil life
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Oasis991: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:
Igbo culture of shaming women is sick. You won't allow women inherit her own father's property, would dehumanise a widow, would make excuses for rapists of all sorts. Is it a curse to be a woman in Igboland?

May none of this guy's daughters live as old as that girl who was killed.
Ode, what has igbo culture got to do with the guy's stance on the subject matter?๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Keme4Real(f): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126670210:
"Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend, it gives me unexplainable joy
No worry we go come follow you celebrate when it happens to your sister or relative . You mo.ron

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by NaijaCover(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Keme4Real:

No worry we go come follow you celebrate when it happens to your sister or relative . You slowpoke.

Beautiful Morning Dear
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Keme4Real(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126676610:

Beautiful Morning Dear
โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by NaijaCover(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2023
Keme4Real:

โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

Dey Greet You
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Agbogab1995(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2023
[right][/right]
etrange:
They are all over Nairaland.

When a girl kills, daughters of Eve are devlish.
When a girl cheats, women can never be faithful.
When a man kills, the woman got herself into that.
When a man cheats, his woman might have gotten fatter or pushed him with her nagging.

For many of you guys, the manly thing to do in every situation is to blame women and argue in favor of your gender. A fellow man killed a human being, but you all prefer to call out women instead. You focus on the victim and list everything they could've done better. You tell us how women of nowadays are this and that, all while shying away from holding your fellow men accountable. Aren't y'all ashamed of this cowardice? You don't have the courage to speak the truth cause you are so eager to belong. You're afraid of how other men would see you if you call them out for what men of nowadays have become. So when you read news like this, what comes to your mind is how to blame women. Don't you see how embarrassing this is for you? You say women are killed for going after rich men. This one went with a struggling young man and got killed, and your reaction is to still blame women. When will you start telling one another the truth? Why would you treat men like some brainless object that can never be blamed for anything? Cowards!
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
Damage control for this can't work. You already showed the world how stupid and insensitive you are undecided
He's not stupid, he only present his opinion in a wrong way, Ladies of now don't care about your source of income, they only care how big your pocket is not minding the danger it pose. When a lady tells you U are not my class and you letter hear she was killed by a Yahoo boy. What will be your first thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by betshopagent(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2023
obembet:
Because we no dey hear word, we don't learn lesson, we get coconut head

Seriously I don't really have sympathy for any lady dating yahoo boy, cos it's like collecting gift from a devil, you wil pay back with your life
embarassed embarassed
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by whitejs: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2023
Pickmycall:
She was enjoying his ritual money not knowing she will be next.
There was one girl like that who helped his yahoo boyfriend to receive fraud money into her bank account.She refused to give him the money until her boyfriend locked her inside the room and torture her to death.Girls Una stubborn.Your yahoo boyfriend dey torture you, still you no gree release him money until he killed you.Haba mana!

Modify; One Monika say I dey lie.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/30/ogun-yahoo-boy-kills-girlfriend-for-refusing-to-remit-fraud-proceeds/

omo
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by betshopagent(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2023
What the guy said is insensitive or said at the wrong time but he just said the perfect truth. All the girlfriends to yahoo boys actually knew what their b.f's do but greed for money would not let them leave. I know many of them in my area. Any girl killed by her boyfriend deserves it because she herself is indirectly a ritualist too. Na fowls your boyfriend dey kill before dey use shower you with money?
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by poiZon: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126670210:
"Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend, it gives me unexplainable joy" Male Facebook user, Kosi Ugo, writes following the death of Justina Otuene Nkang

Read What Kosi Ugo, Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

A Male Facebook user, "Kosi Ugo" has said he is pleased whenever a fraudster kills his girlfriend.

Kosi Ugo made the controversial statement after Uniport student Damian Okoligwe killed his girlfriend Justina Otuene Nkang.

Reacting Kosi Ugo wrote on Facebook: "Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend and it makes round on social media, there's this unexplainable joy I feel in my heart that money cannot buy.

โ€œI always feel like looking for the boy to shake his hand and thank him for a job well done.โ€

His post was not well received and he made another post On Facebook, As Sighted By to try to explain his stance and to apologise for his initial post, but his apology fell short.

Source: BLOG
For goodness sake Ur initial opinion was spot on, this apology is rubbish and for the sake of being who u are, abeg take am down.

U enter social media, u see girls bragging how they will chose a baller, yahoo boys with doings over a hardworking guy..
They push it out there and this encourage these guys to double up their effort in trying to live up to standard these lowlife girls r clamouring for.
Any babe that gets killed because of her choice of dick, will never have me type rip to her.
She choosed her path, she made her choice and anything she realises from her choice is solely on her head.

Like verydarkman will say, I don't give a Bleep about any girl that gets killed by her yahoo boyfriend.

So many options, but u choose a baller, now he don score, u want me to be the var to rescind the goal...

Na na, no be so now

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by orohbirodeysmel: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:
Igbo culture of shaming women is sick. You won't allow women inherit her own father's property, would dehumanise a widow, would make excuses for rapists of all sorts. Is it a curse to be a woman in Igboland?

May none of this guy's daughters live as old as that girl who was killed.

Stop disgracing yourself. No tribe empowers women in Nigeria pass Igbos.
The facts are there.
The First and only female to become executive governor in Nigeria is an Igbo woman. Igbo have the highest number of female senators who have served in the red chamber. Presently there are three women from South East serving as Ministers in Tinubu's cabinet. In the Women's national team, both past and present na Igbo girls full there. It is on record that Igbos will not allow you take the child of their daughter without paying her bride price, they no born you well. Even Davido, he was forced by Chioma's kinsmen to pay her bride price or loose her. In the Igbo traditional community till tomorrow the แปคmแปฅ ada are feared and respected. If they mean you, your own don be.

So stop talking nonesense

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by betshopagent(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2023
jogojogo:

I think Igbos are born haterss....They hate with ease when they feel they have lost a course.
Its not his fault. He is naturally wired that way,,,, I exaggerate not
This is his reaction for losing out on a girl he is/was interested in
Igbo this Igbo that. 80 percent of yahoo plus ritual killings in Nigeria happens in Yorubaland with Ogun state topping the chart.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by betshopagent(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2023
bukatyne:

The OP's madness aside, did the girl know that the guy was a yahoo yahoo guy?
childish question. She knows.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by yusufmurry: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2023
There is nothing to apologize for. I am much happier when a girl is killed out of her greed and material satisfaction.

The people you want to oppress that you are dating a "big boy" are watching you lifeless now.

What you sow is what you reap.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Eniitankorede: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:

What will you say for those using their biological mothers for Rituals? are those aged women, still lusting over money?.

Of course it is evil. We are trying to avoid one of such evils, which is women lusting excessively after money from men.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Atolu01: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Only God knows how women on a norms, seem to be comfortable with, and are coping with this set of slimy, devil creatures. Same way I stupidly was, I guess; I grew to have reservations; over the years, they have been over justified. Anywhere I have to be with even one of them, my trusty Kitchen knife is mostly always with me. Very dangerous, violent, abusive, pretending to be "balanced" idiots. Tufiakwa. Not blaming her for her demise. Or maybe I am, slightly. Always have a weapon with you, when interacting with the possessed elements. There is something innately wrong with the callous, highly insensitive animals. Why even date one? Without one, in the animals' apartments again? Even in your room/ apartment. It should be sacrosanct. Doesn't justify the choice, and right, to live being taken away from her person though.

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Triangles1(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2023
etrange:
They are all over Nairaland.

When a girl kills, daughters of Eve are devlish.
When a girl cheats, women can never be faithful.
When a man kills, the woman got herself into that.
When a man cheats, his woman might have gotten fatter or pushed him with her nagging.

For many of you guys, the manly thing to do in every situation is to blame women and argue in favor of your gender. A fellow man killed a human being, but you all prefer to call out women instead. You focus on the victim and list everything they could've done better. You tell us how women of nowadays are this and that, all while shying away from holding your fellow men accountable. Aren't y'all ashamed of this cowardice? You don't have the courage to speak the truth cause you are so eager to belong. You're afraid of how other men would see you if you call them out for what men of nowadays have become. So when you read news like this, what comes to your mind is how to blame women. Don't you see how embarrassing this is for you? You say women are killed for going after rich men. This one went with a struggling young man and got killed, and your reaction is to still blame women. When will you start telling one another the truth? Why would you treat men like some brainless object that can never be blamed for anything? Cowards!

This comment really pain you more than the dead.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by ajekpaks(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
Burst of rage.

Damage control is not werking.
Worked perfectly if you ask me. His reasons are valid and he was articulate.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by spencekat(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2023
No naaa!You don't reason or feel like that. Those killed girls were living human beings.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by antimason(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2023
victorclean:
A bit foolish. He is still better than Islamic terrorists BEHEADING KAFIRS
full time ozwooooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.