Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,192 members, 7,950,125 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. (300 Views)

Isreal Must Stop The Rafah Operation - Emmanuel Macron / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by muykem: 1:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Israel should block all humanitarian aids to Gaza no matter how many people are dying there until HAMAS released all hostages in their custody. You can't kidnapped my children and I will allow your children to be eaten.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:47am On Oct 29, 2023
Fvck you and Israel!
Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by ican2020: 3:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Supported after all they started the war and next time they will think properly before attacking stupidly

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by nnatobryno(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2023
muykem:
Israel should block all humanitarian aids to Gaza no matter how many people are dying there until HAMAS released all hostages in their custody. You can't kidnapped my children and I will allow your children to be eaten.
That is war crime already
Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by muykem: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2023
nnatobryno:

That is war crime already
Who is committing war crime? HAMAS that killed and kidnapped innocent citizens or Isreal that's demand release of their citizens from hostage.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by Adjovi: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Don't you know that blocking aids to gaza will affect the hostages too. The indiscriminate bombing of Gaza can also affect hostages. Except Israel don't really care about rescuing anyone. Because you can't tell me you want to rescue people and you keep bombing the places where they could probably be held .
Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by victorclean(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2023
Gbam. Israel would have won this war if this was done since?
Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by muykem: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Adjovi:
Don't you know that blocking aids to gaza will affect the hostages too. The indiscriminate bombing of Gaza can also affect hostages. Except Israel don't really care about rescuing anyone. Because you can't tell me you want to rescue people and you keep bombing the places where they could probably be held .
That's not problem if all Palestinian in Gaza ready to die with few isreal hostages.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by Adjovi: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
muykem:
That's not problem if all Palestinian in Gaza ready to die with few isreal hostages.

So what's the point? That means they don't mind killing their own people held as hostages as long as they kill Hamas soldiers too?
Re: Isreal Must Not Allow Humanitarian Aids Into Gaza Until Hostages Are Released. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
HIS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE. sad
All israeli jews should embrace JESUS CHRIST NOW TO HAVE PEACE AMONG THE EXTREMIST ARAB NATIONS SURROUNDING THEM.You israelis should go back to Christianity as the only faith in Israel, abolish all idol related faith and follow JESUS,BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ONLY YOUR BROTHER BUT ALSO THE SON OF GOD,THE MESSIAH FROM ALL PHYSICAL AND SPRITUALS PROOFS. SHALOM! sad

(1) (Reply)

Israeli-managed Vessel Hit By Suspected Iranian Drone, US Official Says / Davido Meets America Streamer Kai Cenat, Host Him On A Dinner (video, Picture) / Harris And Walz Hold First Rally Together As New Democratic Ticket [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.