Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje (16776 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Menaki: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2023
olatade:
Worst governor in the history of Kogi State
Honestly, he is as worst as Bat
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Hananfine: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2023
olatade:

Show me what
Audu
Ibro
Wada
Did in Kogi State for 18 year
Then I will show you what yahaya has done.

Don't come here and type anyhow
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Reference(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2023
Elections for elections sake.
Winning for nothing.
Democracy that does not improve lives.
A nation in constant decline despite it all.
What is all the struggle, the violence, the bloodshed exactly about..... nothing.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Hananfine: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Linus199:
What percentage of vote do you think Kogi central have compared to Kogi West and Kogi east?.
If the election is based on sentiment, the SDP candidate Muri Ajaka is going to win because Kogi east controls 54% of vote in Kogi state while the rest % is shared between Kogi central and Kogi west.

Oh my Goodness. See outright lies. This how many of you come online lying uninterruptedly oya show us the numbers of eligible voters in each region so we can do the math here. Liar
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2023
ogbe88:
This one is already a cursed fellow.

Hahahaha e pain am

You Fool bitch who is cursed you or who? Pls you supported a cursed goat called obi he lost so don't you see you are the one cursed?

Bia, where are your parent? Go to them they should take you to the river to do head washing for you for always supporting failures.

I dey laugh in kanuri u go cry taya, bro we don move leave bitch like you behind tey tey.
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Floky215: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
Unfuntunately Yahaya Bello is very right

APC is winning

Kogi is Multi cultural and Multi Ethnic diverse State, and that's the problem

Igala, Okun and others would vote based on sentiments

Ebira are the least of the ethnic groups there and every other minor ethnic groups would prefer to go with the igala people, Bello have really dealt with people in that state....same thing Adamu did in Kwara, it took the late Saraki to waylaid him at Umuaran in Kwara state with thugs and police to collect the cash money he moved from Kwara after the end of his tenure...he did one term but Kwara would never forget what they saw in his hands...!!

Same Kogi would never forget what they passed through in the hands of bello even though I heard he is half breed ebira person...!!

Free and fair election the SDP guy would pick it. .there is already division in Dino PDP and to cap it all he went and picked a lousy weak women deputy whom nobody know in her Senatorial district...!!!
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Cocolatti(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Yes, you're in charge of the Violence and rigging that will take place.
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by itsene: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2023
" I am in charge"
I heard that before, trying to remember where from.
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Jagabanarmy: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2023
olatade:
He's a very useless young governor. It shows he's gonna engage in electoral violence.. period.
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Charger 😂
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by teebaxy(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2023
socialmediaman:
Everyone is learning from the former Chicago heroin trafficker, how to steal and legitimize.

You’re entitled to your own interpretation grin
Na today dem don Dey steal and legitimise?
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by olatade(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hananfine:

Show me what
Audu
Ibro
Wada

grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by OZIOGU1: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
easzypeaszy:
I hate dis yaya frm d bottom of my heart..Even if APC wins..the Ododo wil disapptn him and d fight bw dem wl hv no boundaries

If you hate him from the bottom of your heart, how has that affect him? Your hatred never remove him as a governor neither is it going to stop ApC from loosing

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by OZIOGU1: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Well ODODO is already in the government house, many may not like it, but it is what it is.

Go to court is the last command grin
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by mukthar2000(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
You are in charge, what if Almighty Allah called you away b4 that election day?
Stop giving assurance as if u own the universe.
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Tinubulaba: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Linus199:
What percentage of vote do you think Kogi central have compared to Kogi West and Kogi east?.
If the election is based on sentiment, the SDP candidate Muri Ajaka is going to win because Kogi east controls 54% of vote in Kogi state while the rest % is shared between Kogi central and Kogi west.
His strategy is to intimidate voters in Kogi East and prevent them from coming out
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Padipadi: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Yestogood:

To be frank, Dino stands a better chance if the Kogi east consolidates votes to remove Ododo. It's more likely, though, that SDP and PDP will split their votes and give Bello a third term.
And that's very sad
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by yussybenayu: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
You said more than this in the last senatorial election in your own district. You were beaten blue black by a nursing mother. You had to resort to violence in Ajaokuta to upturn what would been an embarrassment for you. Thank God we are operating under a law hence your unpopular candidate again is losing at the court. God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by Easylife1234: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmm 🤔
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by hkidola00(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
easzypeaszy:
I hate dis yaya frm d bottom of my heart..Even if APC wins..the Ododo wil disapptn him and d fight bw dem wl hv no boundaries
if i get gun i fit shoot yaya

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by BALLOSKI: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Oh my Goodness. See outright lies. This how many of you come online lying uninterruptedly oya show us the numbers of eligible voters in each region so we can do the math here. Liar
This is the reality. Check it with inec.
Re: Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje by BALLOSKI: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2023
Hananfine:

Show me what
Audu
Ibro
Wada

You can't even have anyone like Audu again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants Bello And His Son Bail / PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle / Ozekhome: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eminently & Constitutionally Qualified To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.