Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,570 members, 7,975,245 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Create An Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create An Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Account (138 Views)

How To Buy An Ebook On Amazon In Nigeria — Kindle Direct Publishing [Picture] / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Account by Progresswike03: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2023
I Know you may have been hearing about Amazon kdp and the unique payment notifications sent to Kindle direct publishers and you may as well want to start Publishing your own books on.

Well ,I would help you with how you can set up your own kdp Account in very few minutes and as well as start publishing your books on Amazon even if you aren't a writer.
To create a KDP Account:
☑️Go to kdpamazon.com and click SIGN UP
☑️click👉 create your KDP Account
☑️enter your name, email address and a secured password.

These are the steps in creating your KDP account.
Once you have creating your account, you have to enter your author , payment and tax notification..
I would be talking about how to add your bank account later on.
I hope you learnt something new today 🤗
PS: send a DM here 👉 +2348148031468 in other to get access to a free video that explains everything you need to know about publishing your books on Amazon and how you can get started making massive earnings in dollars.

(1) (Reply)

The Six Powerful Tips That Can Help Scale Up Your Earnings On Amazon Kdp / Mastering Kitchen And Bath Spaces: The BMR Belmax Remodeling Difference / Live Earnings From Deriv Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.