Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? (125 Views)

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It / How The COVID-19 Pandemic Has Exposed An Unbelieving Church / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? by recklesslove: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2023
I remember growing up, anytime I don't go to church not only will I get a call but I'll also get visits.
Loneliness is not something anyone should be ashamed of, it's how we were wired, man was made to live in communities n have a sense of belonging.
Is your pastor accessible? Does anyone know if you are not in church? Does your church give u a sense of belonging?

1 Like

Re: With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? by advanceDNA: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2023
Everytime church fail, parent fail..

.we don't ever blame ourselves.......If they call you now...won't u say it's because of tithe and offering u have not been paying since uve not been coming??
Re: With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? by Righthussle: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2023
Has the church ever succeeded in anything before ?
Re: With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? by recklesslove: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Really?
Re: With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? by recklesslove: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Are you sure you understand what is been said here? Why is there so much aggression n hate in you?
ote author=advanceDNA post=126675784]Everytime church fail, parent fail..

.we don't ever blame ourselves.......If they call you now...won't u say it's because of tithe and offering u have not been paying since uve not been coming??

[/quote]
Re: With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? by advanceDNA: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
recklesslove:
Are you sure you understand what is been said here? Why is there so much aggression n hate in you?
ote author=advanceDNA post=126675784]Everytime church fail, parent fail..

Hate?? Lol

One of the most hurriedly used words of 2023

Once pple have a counter opinion they will quickly cry hatred.....

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 198)-SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Follies Of King Nebuchadnezzar's Image Of Gold / Religion As A Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.