Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. (2361 Views)

See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. / See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by ibechris(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
descarado:
Basket of tomato 37k shocked shocked
Lawd have mercy cry

Why not always buy during tomatoe season.
I know tings are very expensive but now is never the season. Tomatoes are expensive from Sept to Dec.

I am speechless.

If you are from the south, start eating ofe akwu or any other alternative.

There are many sauces without tomatoes you can use to eat white rice or make jollof rice without tomatoes and they are so sweat. Go online and find them.

We are even in tomatoes season as well as pepper season but the cost of transportation has affected everything badly.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
If I show you the tiny tuber of yam I bought 2k this morning....You go shock.

If nor be say na boiled yam n eggsauce dey badly hungry me this morning I for just bone the yam.
Dry yam are more expensive
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by ibechris(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=Gadafii post=126684266][/quote]

Na una way to always curse people...can't u guys control yourselves online.

Must u tell him that he will die...this is too expensive.

How easy u wish a man u haven't seen death is even surprising.

May the same thing u wish others not depart ur abode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by descarado: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
ibechris:

We are even in tomatoes season as well as pepper season but the cost of transportation has affected everything badly.

It's not yet the season.
Season is from late December upwards.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by ahnie: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
I dey plannam nne ...thanks for always looking out for me.
descarado:

How have you been coping?
I read somewhere spagetti is 650 shocked shocked
This is crazy

Have you thought of escaping. Frequent the Japa thread and weigh your options darling.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Things are too expensive,I pity those with six or more children.Those that are not allowing their children to go for holidays are now opening doors for them to go🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by ahnie: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Especially if they have voracious appetite....body go just dey pepper person anyhow.
Marynwachukwu21:
Things are too expensive,I pity those with six or more children.Those that are not allowing their children to go for holidays are now opening doors for them to go🙄

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by descarado: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
I dey plannam nne ...thanks for always looking out for me.
kiss kiss

You can tag me on closed thread so we can chat when you have started making headway.
Ask bere*mex too. She is on it seriously.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
Especially if they have voracious appetite....body go just dey pepper person anyhow.
Exactly 👍
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by ahnie: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thanks nne ..we appreciate.some couple of days ago,a friend called me to ask if I have a sponsor care giver stuff he mentioned 12milla .
descarado:

kiss kiss

You can tag me on closed thread so we can chat when you have started making headway.
Ask bere*mex too. She is on it seriously.
It's well Sha!
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by descarado: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
Thanks nne ..we appreciate.some couple of days ago,a friend called me to ask if I have a sponsor care giver stuff he mentioned 12milla .
Don't ever go through these sponsor stuff.
It has loads of bottleneck when you land. You are a big slave to them and if there is a problem, nobody will employ you cos you are a property of those people. And if there is problem, they may just inform home office and you will become a fugitive after 3 months I think( uk)
Like in uk, there are DIY sites you can go and apply.
Frequent living in uk thread and you will get the real jists from them undiluted if you have interest in uk.
Visit the students thread too.

1 Like

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by ahnie: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
descarado:

Don't ever go through these sponsor stuff.
It has loads of bottleneck when you land. You are a big slave to them and if there is a problem, nobody will employ you cos you are a property of those people. And if there is problem, they may just inform home office and you will become a fugitive after 3 months I think( uk)
Like in uk, there are DIY sites you can go and apply.
Frequent living in uk thread and you will get the real jists from them undiluted if you have interest in uk.
Visit the students thread too.

Truth is...I m not even reasoning the UK,it's Brazil actually!
Nne we're derailing the thread,I would give a mention when m ready.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Gadafii: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nice2023:

I didn't make this post for u.

U guys are always angry and pained when u hear others saying facts.

Because u are suffering does not mean others are suffering. That car u see there is my wife's car. It was bought by me for 4.5million. So be calming down I must not suffer like u.

U are full of curses and these are things that hinders u as a person from doing well in life. U curse people who don't even know u and the laws of boomerang forces it back to u and ur family,hence ur poverty and misery.

We are not in competition man...watch ur tongue.

sorry man

The iku kpa e there isn’t really a curse, you can only understand better if you in the southwest region, it’s just a slang like every onikure, etc

Nevertheless, I apologize for that
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Nice2023(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gadafii:
sorry man

The iku kpa e there isn’t really a curse, you can only understand better if you in the southwest region, it’s just a slang like every onikure, etc

Nevertheless, I apologize for that

Apology accepted.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Geometrix(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Where can one safely make this kind of investment? Capital market/insurance or buying and selling?
I will like to learn
Nice2023:

Funny enough,I have about three children and one on the way...there are ways to manage family these days.

One sure way is to invest 10 to 15 million for for ur children @10% interest minimum. As this can pay their school fees...and possibly feeding.

Then u can rest small but in all,it is not easy at all.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Nice2023(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Geometrix:
Where can one safely make this kind of investment? Capital market/insurance or buying and selling?
I will like to learn

I invest for my children at First ally asset management. While I personally use ARM for my personal investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by comtem2011: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
A crate of egg wey we dey manage is now #3000
I pity people wey get pass 3 kids and if they re all gluttonous Omo iku ni yen o.
My sister, same here o. And my daughter doesn't eat any other food aside plaintain and egg, tea and egg, chils and egg!!! God abeg o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by comtem2011: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nice2023:

Funny enough,I have about three children and one on the way...there are ways to manage family these days.

One sure way is to invest 10 to 15 million for for ur children @10% interest minimum. As this can pay their school fees...and possibly feeding.

You're my potential prospect (customer) sis!!! Pls, I will like to talk business with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by comtem2011: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nice2023:

I didn't make this post for u.

U guys are always angry and pained when u hear others saying facts.

Because u are suffering does not mean others are suffering. That car u see there is my wife's car. It was bought by me for 4.5million. So be calming down I must not suffer like u.

U are full of curses and these are things that hinders u as a person from doing well in life. U curse people who don't even know u and the laws of boomerang forces it back to u and ur family,hence ur poverty and misery.

We are not in competition man...watch ur tongue.

Honestly!!! Nigeria mentality. As people are complaining, people making it are still making it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Justiceleague1: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice2023:

Come on,bro,are you in Nigeria or perhaps, you be working in coys like chevron or mobil to be sounding like this!!!
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Nice2023(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Come on,bro,are you in Nigeria or perhaps, you be working in coys like chevron or mobil to be sounding like this!!!

I don't need to work in big companies before I can sound that way.

I do what I preach so as to make life very easy and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Justiceleague1: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice2023:

U can do it...I was earning 48k sister even now,my salary no pass 150k na side hustle we dey take move around.

No underestimate ur power.
I earn like that too for the period I am onboard but still afraid.
Please kindly share examples of such side hustlers,thanks.
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Nice2023(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Justiceleague1:

I earn like that too for the period I am onboard but still afraid.
Please kindly share examples of such side hustlers,thanks.

grin grin
Re: See The Tomatoes I And My Daughter Bought @ Deidei This Morning. by Justiceleague1: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice2023:

Wao..that's a good idea,bro.. Thanks a lot.

Please you can delete your reply above,thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The World's Most Expensive Bread? / Ewa Aganyin Abeokuta Restaurant / Have You Seen This Wild Fruit Before? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.