Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (98 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 72)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

I want you to understand that for the fact that a piece of gold is covered with mud, the mud does not make it less gold and only those who identify and clean it up enjoy the value therein.

“And his master saw”

Genesis 39:3-5
[3] And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
[4] And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
[5] And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.

Daniel was taken to Babylon as a slave boy.
Jesus Christ was born in a manger.
Mordecai was a slave who sat at the king’s gate, yet he was the one God used to save the king’s life.

Every destiny have someone God has preordained to activate it; just as every seed have the right soil.

When a seed is planted on the right soil, the seed grows and becomes fruitful enough to feed, heal and give shade to humans, animals, birds, fishes, etc.

While many myopically believe, they can’t help another person’s child to be somebody in life; they lack the understanding that from the day that seed blossoms, that tree birthed from that seed will become a center of attraction. Then that piece of land automatically changes name to a fertile land.

The land accommodates the seed, nourishes it and then the seed grows to change the identity of the land.

To be continued…

Prayer: Father Lord, please have mercy on me over every wrong decision I have taken in the past and deliver me from the consequences in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER, JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN IN A MANGER.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

The Day Your Problem Is Over / Jesus Is Lord: No Controversy II / What Gets Your Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.