Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Wicked Father (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wicked Father (Episode 1) (586 Views)

My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn / MY BABY’S FATHER “episode 1-49 Completed” / Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wicked Father (Episode 1) by Storymack: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
I started my love life very well, therefore , it was my prerogative to select a partner.

And I have chosen one which is Michel Collins .

but my father keeps detecting for me who to love, which I never heed to his advice.

For countless time, he had threatened to disown me,

If I continue to date Poor Mike, as he used to call him.

However, I was not bothered and I was prepared for my father to disown me anytime.

According to a popular belief, love is a story of two individuals who are content to die for one another.

Therefore, I was willing to die rather than letting Mike to go due to poverty or my father's threat.

Although I don't know why I had such feelings , but since the bond was so powerful, I assume it's love.

On the other hand, Mike was more in love with me than anything else.

But I was unaware that my father would one day killed my joy.

After graduating from one of Nigeria's universities with the aid of his mother,

Michel began working as a cab driver to support himself because there were no jobs available.

He continued to pray, nonetheless, and also submitted his CV to different companies.

When the time is right, I'll land a job was his every day music.

But he never knew that my father will k!ll him at the verge of his success..

My father was a cruel man who hated the underprivileged.

Despite my pleadings and the fact that he had openings in his company, he refused to employ Michel.

No one has ever achieved success on their own.everyone has been helped by another, ,

Why don't you help Michel Dad? I asked him.

And have you forgot in a sudden that it was Barr ogaar who brought you to fame, ?

He slapped me and asked me never to say that again.

Honestly, my father is an evil man.

Anyway, that is the irony of life, yet this story's conclusion will demonstrate just how evil people can be.

TO Be Continued
https://storymack.com.ng/my-wicked-father-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Styljunki.blog.com / Click Here For Jamb Stuffs / Female Voice Over Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.