Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon (30314 Views)

Three Good Alternatives To Fresh Tomatoes / See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Offpointng: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dshocker:

It cost N4.5m to hire a 40ft truck to transport food from Maiduguri to Lagos, due to the cost of diesel, and most farmers have run away, due to incessant attacks from terrorist & herders.

So the few farmers we have, pay tax to terrorist, otherwise they will be killed, so you can imagine where the high cost is coming from.

Weakling sad who's forcing them to pay and they're also cowardly paying?? bandits ask them to pay 30m for tax? how much is Ak 47 they cant gather money to buy, go after the bandit in the Bush and finish them once and for all undecided
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by OlujobaSamuel: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
I still bought (Lagos) #500 last week.
Rodo, Bawa and Tomato, the thing full those small nylon.
Bought #200 tomatoes on Sunday, I still counted 8pcs.
Maybe na ShopRite or Ebeano you go buy yours

4 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by tctrills: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
God1000:
Too bad what our country has become with this high cost of living
Even you!!
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ayo2008: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

I never add canned groundnut oil and eggs o....may God eppus.

Yoruba lokan
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by danilmo: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

I never add canned groundnut oil and eggs o....may God eppus.

Where are u people buying this costly foodstuffs self. I bought close to 12 pieces of this type yesterday for 500 In PH. Alakia market specifically.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by sylve11: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Sometimes I wonder what the op tries to gain by posting every single thing she buys in the market.
Like is she trying to shame the nation's economy or is she trying to tell the world that she went to the market?

Why post your food items every single time you get them?

You bought meat in the market. So fvcking what?

Personally, I think she's just addicted to attention.
"See the food I prepared for my husband" - who gives a fvck.

"See the store I took my children to" - whose business?

"See the tomatoes I bought in Aba" - so what?
"See the breakfast I prepared" - those that make you better than the government?

Those that make you a better woman? NO!
When a woman reduced herself to nothing but a kitchen tool, what do you expect?
Later somebody will say Nigeria is not moving forward. How will she move forward when her female citizens do nothing but think of how to get a man to lust after their body or post ONLY about kitchen.

Shame on these women.

Make e nor dey vex you jare

@ahnie continue your thing jare. cool
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
ayo2008:

Yoruba lokan
I m not from the west...I m a southerner.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
sylve11:

Make e nor dey vex you jare

@ahnie continue your thing jare. cool
Vex ke?
I get person time?
Lolxxx
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by danilmo: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
I still bought (Lagos) #500 last week.
Rodo, Bawa and Tomato, the thing full those small nylon.
Bought #200 tomatoes on Sunday, I still counted 8pcs.
Maybe na ShopRite or Ebeano you go buy yours

I bought 12 pieces of that type yesterday for #500 in PH. I really don't know if hers is imported. Things are costly but not this funny cost abeg.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by sylve11: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
georgen2u:
Can't remember last time I bought tomatoes
I do sack tomatoes garden in my house

Wonderful.

Keep it up. cool

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This economy is really favouring you my friend.show me way nau.
My brother c way grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
E
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
danilmo:

I bought 12 pieces of that type yesterday for #500 in PH. I really don't know if hers is imported. Things are costly but not this funny cost abeg.
Cost of living in my city triples that of portharcourt.

Bear that in mind,a city where you cannot get a low grade mamaput road side meal for #1500

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Dshocker(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Offpointng:

Weakling sad who's forcing them to pay and they're also cowardly paying?? bandits ask them to pay 30m for tax? how much is Ak 47 they cant gather money to buy, go after the bandit in the Bush and finish them once and for all undecided

Why you dey talk like this?

If Nigeria army couldn't defeat terrorism, who are the farmers to do so?
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Offpointng: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Why you dey talk like this?

If Nigeria army couldn't defeat terrorism, who are the farmers to do so?

Broo most of these farmers know where they are. Ask anybody you know from Niger or Adamawa.

Fear here is the major issue
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Offpointng:

Broo most of these farmers know where they are. Ask anybody you know from Niger or Adamawa.

Fear here is the major issue
You reside in the north right?
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by DKM123: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
He get cities for Nigeria wey this kind of fresh round tomatoes be this price eg the South South and South Eastern cities like Portharcourt, Enugu, Benin, Asaba, etc
But it will obviously be much cheaper in the North.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Kionrae: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
E no fi better for apc and ndi yoros

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by iammo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah, also have sacks too for onions, garlic, ginger, wait patiently for 80 days to fry the eggs, while at it, also get some chickens in a cage to lay the eggs after same 80 days baa? Yam nko, grow that in your bathtub, all you need is some sand, oil nko, just buy some groundnut and grind it in your blender, shout abrakadabra! , you have cooking oil.
Very very easy. I wonder what Nigerians are complaining about. cool

Don't worry Tinubu will plant it for us in Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Bighead95(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Na lie go kill you

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
They should just kukuma bring dry tomatoes cos it's very expensive anything fresh in a dry county with dry leaders
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Kaptainkoko: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bought #200 own in mpape today. A satellite town in Abuja. Its very much more than this.
Atleast upto 15 or more sef
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Comfamos: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
Too many lazy individuals in Nigeria complaining about economy when they haven't done anything to help themselves. What stops the one who posted this from planting one or two seedlings of tomatoes for her consumption? Hardship is the best brain awakening strategy to self reliance but to us, na so so complain. Wake up from tour slumber and help yourself.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by translux(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
5 Tomatoes =N700

700 รท 5 = N140

1 Tomatoe = N140.00
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by modernWays: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
jackmrandy:

Oga you didn't buy this thing for 700 naira. You go market go dey speak english abi? shay they have catch you maga now.

when they tell you guys, when in Rome, behave like a Roman.

Una get time sef, does that person sounds like someone who can buy those small Tomatos for #700?

Those who normally overpaid for things in Nigeria are too rich to come on Internet to complain about it. He/she is simply an attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Alusiizizi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
MS247:
cool

You have land, if you don't you have sac

Plant tomatoes from the seeds

Just 80 days, you have tomatoes in excess

Looks like a pretty nice idea. Does it actually work though? Planting with sacs and all.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Donpenny(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Asaba is a cursed land
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by OlujobaSamuel: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
danilmo:

Maybe na Aso Villa farms she buy am

2 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Alusiizizi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Until an Igbo man rules this country Nigeria will keep circling around

The God's own chosen people the more they are sidelined the more prosperous the grow

Until we perish the ideas of no Igbo man will rule this till until then Nigeria will never progress.

It will keep going from good to worse cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

No, no. It will not get from good to worse, see, what we had was rotten to bad therefore it will now revert from bad to rotten. Don't believe me? Just ask president crack-head bablablu buvala blu, alias Albert Einstein.
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Alusiizizi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

Yeah, also have sacks too for onions, garlic, ginger, wait patiently for 80 days to fry the eggs, while at it, also get some chickens in a cage to lay the eggs after same 80 days baa? Yam nko, grow that in your bathtub, all you need is some sand, oil nko, just buy some groundnut and grind it in your blender, shout abrakadabra! , you have cooking oil.
Very very easy. I wonder what Nigerians are complaining about. cool

Written like a true lazy man. Personally, I find the idea to be intriguing, but a lazy boy like you will ever be dismissive of such ideas because of your "get something for nothing" mindset.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by OgbeniOja1: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tinubu, you do this one
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Addme: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Naija I hail thee. This is serious, like N150 per one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made / My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.