Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites (323 Views)

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by paxx: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
God continue to bless the Israelites, Gods chosen people
Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
paxx:

Which God though? Because Israelites don't believe that Jesus is God or son of God.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by Emergingnation(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Make Yoruba Muslims, go join Palestinians fight against is real, I want check some thing... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by NoSmoking: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
paxx:

Israelites have gone the dinosaur way

The dodo way

Extinct

Do u mean Israelis?

1 Like

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by nairalanda1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Whatever you do, do not support a side in this war.

Dont back Israel or Palestine. In their way, both are wicked peoples.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by Kushites: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
nairalanda1:
Whatever you do, do not support a side in this war.

Dont back Israel or Palestine. In their way, both are wicked peoples.

The only sensible comment so far.

Plus those two nations are known to be racist against blacks.

The plight of the Ethiopian Jews in Israel is horrific.

Treated with open racism.

Even when they went to donate blood to the Israeli blood bank, they were rejected because of their skin colour.

Actually they weren’t rejected per se.

They allowed them to donate blood, and then after they left, they threw away the donated blood.

Google it if you don’t believe.

These are the people you are defending?

TUFIAKWA

Any sensible African would just be neutral and call for a ceasefire to protect innocent civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by God1000(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Even when they went to donate blood to the Israeli blood bank, they were rejected because of their skin colour.

They allowed them to donate blood, and then after they left, they threw away the donated blood.

TUFIAKWA

Any sensible African would just be neutral and call for a ceasefire to protect innocent civilians.
this is what I've been telling our people as well but they won't listen

2 Likes

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by mightyhaze: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

TUFIAKWA

low budget omokri rest.. grin

New day new moniker

2 Likes

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by Kushites: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
mightyhaze:

New day new moniker

Don’t you want to hear the truth about how the ‘oyinbo’ people you worship actually regard you?

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by AntiTerrorist: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
mightyhaze:

New day new moniker
The moniker might be one of the many monikers that belong to Omokri. The loquacious parrot is on Nairaland 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by MAMMAN777(m): 2:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Wake up

Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by mightyhaze: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2023
Kushites:

Don’t you want to hear the truth about how the ‘oyinbo’ people you worship actually regard you?

Mumu.
ogbekri If your ancestors worship oyinbo ,my forefathers no do am.. we stood our grounds then ...till date we still stand tall.. But we recognize the impact they made in Africa ... Of which left to us we may never have thought of in millenniums..Only people with brains recognize and respect the strength of their adversaries..
Re: I Hope God Continues To Punish Palestinians For Fighting The Innocent Israelites by paxx: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
MAMMAN777:
Wake up

Hamas is k1lling people. Stop defending extremist terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Vs Hamas War. What You Really Need To Know / Chinese State Media Unveils New Images Of China's Most Advanced Aircraft Carrier / Former Israel Defence Army Sniper Sends Messages To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.