Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,403 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:27 AM

Bobrisky Reveals In A Video Why She Can Never Date A Broke Man.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals In A Video Why She Can Never Date A Broke Man.. (240 Views)

Bobrisky Reveals Suicidal Thoughts Amid Corruption Allegations Involving EFCC / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals In A Video Why She Can Never Date A Broke Man.. by Bendelnews: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Bobrisky Reveals In A Video Why She Can Never Date A Broke Man.. by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin

Mummy of Lagos cheesy

I don't blame you,I blame the people encouraging your delusional grandeur who are majorly women and she men the likes of Eniola (Hilda's friend) and James Brown

If you like wear makeup everyday, your peni1s will stand up every morning when you wake up to remind you that you're still a man.

Like how can you come out of my womɓ as a man and you expect me to allow you wear lipstick and wigs undecided it's better you're used as one of my menses undecided

He obviously didn't start today.he started subtly. The way this Eniola is currently doing.bob started with wearing lip gloss,then he graduated to lipstick,eye lashes and his family members didn't stop his rubbish.now he's gone uncontrollable.meanwhile Eniola has graduated from wearing lip gloss and smacking his lips on social media to wearing lipstick and recently skirts and his mother is alive watching all this rubbish

You can never menstruate, ovulate or get pregnant,you will always be having morning glory cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Deacon Famous Thrills The Crowd At Emmiesax Live-in-concert / "People Came To My DM And Be Like, ‘you Never Still Die?" — Jay Boogie Cries Out / The Moment Buju BNXN Fell Off The Stage While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.