Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences (366 Views)

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by Zetra7: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2023
The cheers and claps from some Yourbas will keep going while over 70percent of top appointments are dished to their region.

Nigerians have seen Tinubu and his minions.. The mindset of some Yourbas is that only Yourbas get appointments while the rest of the nation watch or worships them.

Let Lagos and rest of SW region develop while other regions burn or deteriorate.

I wonder how that will improve the economy of the country, strengthen value of Nigeria or bring respect to our passport.

To these short sighted set of Yourbas, SW is another country and somehow will become a better version of Nigeria.

Buhari, they said started this.. Sure he did but he favored the entire North especially NE and NW with SW.

Today, Tinubu and his minions are bold to implement all Yourba government.

It's no longer sidelining the SE but pushing SS and the entire North..

THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES and we will all be here to witness it.

Buhari is gone despite the exaltations, today Northern Nigeria bears the brute of the economy and been squeezed out of government..

Nigerians are watching, even those that appears to support Tinubu are frustrated with these appointments, they will show their face later.

SS and even Asari Dokubo has cried out, AREWA is crying, SE and middle belt has even stop complainimg yet Yourbas will insult and attack anybody that stands against this trend..

Blinded by power, they attack allies and even some Yourbas that dare to speak up..

THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES IN THE FUTURE

Thousands troop out to welcome the former EFCC boss, a young chap who did nothing yet humiliated and locked up.. The people of that region will not forget.

One day, the hunter today will be hunted and all these Yourbas in top positions will answer to Nigerians..

My advice to Tinubu and his minions, ensure every given appointments from now onwards is for Yourbas..

It's important that you fully enjoy this tenure, don't listen to anyone who says other wise.

YOU'VE ALREADY CROSSED THE RUBICON, PLEASE GET TO ROME.

And boldly await the consequences, of course it might never come...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by Hedonisco: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Martial Music beckons. And it will be very lovely in my ears.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Terrible people
Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by Ttalk: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2023
I know many of you commenting here are the same people from a particular region who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SGF he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

This demonization must stop. Enough

Debunk any of my point here or forever keep shut

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by Aldol: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2023
Ttalk:
I know many of you commenting here are the same people from a particular region who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

Dont mind them,their hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by Mindlog: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
"YOU'VE ALREADY CROSSED THE RUBICON, PLEASE GET TO ROME"....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by Zetra7: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Ttalk:

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SGF he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

I rebuke you, enemy of Nigeria..

You who thrive in division and chaos.. Same evil that kept this nation from progress..

A president of a Nation should be president for everybody.

Only in Nigeria will you see this stupidity..

The country continue to slide downward..

NO NATION CAN EVER PROGRESS WITHOUT UNITY

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointments And Future Consequences by descarado: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Unless you are a political minion, I will suggest you go and get busy.
Can't you see nairaland is empty?
People are facing offline reality.
Wasting your productive time on politicians that don't know of your existence, is that not madness.

Come to nairaland and read news like majority and go your way. Unless you are addicted to social media, I don't know why an able bodied man in this present day Nigeria should waste up to 30 minutes here everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Exceed Your Power, Judge Warns Fubara / Re: 'perish The Thought Of Taking Akwa Ibom State In 2027" / Senate Affirms Kogi As An Oil Producing State Receiving 13% Derivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.