Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti (12157 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools / I Work From Home To Manage Cost Of Governance - Governor Alex Otti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Bigchristo: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/10/30/abia-were-cutting-down-cost-of-governance-gov-otti/
You see how a government should be considerate? Politicians keep shouting there’s no money but they bought expensive cars and refused to cut cost of governing the country, this man is showing through examples of what Obidients stands for, I pray Peter Obi find his way to the top and deliver Nigeria from this mess

3 Likes

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by payaseriy: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by kmaster007: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
U no lie.... Way dem still won buy cars for ministers
Urheadmaster:
The steps Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to take as president select federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by ShootThemAll(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Oh!
So they've increased their pay?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Jcomtrader: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
nony43:
Some of you mentioning Gov Dapo Abiodun is he that bad? Anyways I no de out mouth for Wetin no concern me.

Ogun state is a shlllthole with millions of dollars in factories
Bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Reference(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by gabbasin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
I hope the governor isn't collecting security vote sha, security vote that governors are awarding themselves is one of the ways of corruption.
Otti should stop taking security vote for me to believe he's truly different from the norm. Security vote is another way of corruption
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by phorget(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

U for no cut cost for barren land.

Dem no dey tell person.

But Nigeria is almost hitting the rocks,Tilumbu should have been wise to cut cost but common sense ain't common.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Ensa777(f): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
nony43:
Thank you my Gov. whilst at this please close down that Fulani terrorist cattle market at Lokpanta we’re they kidnap road travelers and Absu students, some Mofos here we’re saying on the other thread that IPOB beheaded and killed people in that market. Airheads plenty for this forum they just jump into conclusions.

Anyways Gov Otti should close down that cattle market completely let the Market heads come and sign a security agreement with him.

It's like you are not abreast with current happenings.
It has been demolished totally and as of yesterday,over 80 decaying bodies,20 headless bodies and several skulls have been found there by security agencies.
Hausafulani was trading our organs in the name of cattle.

1 Like

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by blueAgent(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The steps Bola Ahmed Tinubu failed to take as president select federal republic of Nigeria tongue

Sorry president select.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
federal9:
Some of us don't know how damaged Nigeria is.

I wanted to apply for an international job worldwide, all countries were listed except Nigeria.

I tried another one, no Nigeria. I got an info from a friend that they don't employ Nigerians for that type of Job because of what they read about us on Facebook, social Media and all that.

It's just so saddening.

No be your colleagues dey post Una mess online?
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Redhot0007: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
While rebuilding Abia, it is time to start building and positioning men of integrity that'll take over from you. From council to chairmen of LGs to law markers, etc. Never again should mediocre men and crooks have their way in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Abdulbasit123(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
quote author=successmatters post=126694432]Good man, not like my governor Dapo Abiodun grin

That man in Ogun can loot for Africa. [/quote]

Very useless man.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Konjiboii:

We blew the opportunity
The Judiciary did.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by mamaafrik(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:
Good man, not like my governor Dapo Abiodun grin

That man in Ogun can loot for Africa.
na ogun go kee that one,mark my word.
adaripon gomina
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by mamaafrik(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
HEBEI:
All of you mentioning governor Dapo Abiodun should take it easy bikonu shocked

Na una vote am shocked shocked shocked
we no vote am,he was rigged in ajjeh
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by MasterTeeUSA: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
All talks --- no transparency. That is how you know Nigerians are gullible people. He should show bank statements every month...contracts awarded and how much he is paying per meter of road constructed, who are the people managing their money...did they declare their assets openly before his government? We love to believe whatever soothes our narrative...this is why we get what we get. We set standards too low. I don't even care if they loot...I just want open government...we can at least all see where they overpaid one another.

Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/10/30/abia-were-cutting-down-cost-of-governance-gov-otti/
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Tzar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
But you bought foreign vehicles few weeks into office.
How many cars have you cut from your convoy?
Keep deceiving fools that believe your scam.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by CJStarz: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Take him to court 😂😂

successmatters:

Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by jojothaiv(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hopefully, some people will get it right..
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by naijamerican: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
federal9:

I wanted to apply for an international job worldwide, all countries were listed except Nigeria.

I tried another one, no Nigeria. I got an info from a friend that they don't employ Nigerians for that type of Job because of what they read about us on Facebook, social Media and all that.

It's just so saddening.

Stop electing drug Lords to your highest office
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by TURAKIN2019(f): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Keep doing the needful,more especially with infrastructure in Aba.
May God help you deliver for the good people of Abia.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by paramakina202: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

U for no cut cost for barren land.

Dem no dey tell person.

Barren land wey get oil and gas and still get industries and commerce pass your state grin
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by simfrost90210: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
May your type live healthily to become the President Of The Federal Republic sooner.....
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by omoharry(f): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Roger3D:
Thunder doesn't strike just like that. It's scientific and not on the whims of an obidient uncouth youth
Enter the heart of Ogun state and Bini ,there you will hear sound thunder with lightning under a super hot sunny afternoon without any cloudy weather..my brother !! Forget African magic ooo!
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Roger3D(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
omoharry:
Enter the heart of Ogun state and Bini ,there you will hear sound thunder with lightning under a super hot sunny afternoon without any cloudy weather..my brother !! Forget African magic ooo!
madam thunder is just a sound. Its lightening that actually strikes people and no I don't believe in your stupid African superstitious
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by omoharry(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Roger3D:
madam thunder is just a sound. Its lightening that actually strikes people and no I don't believe in your stupid African superstitious
would it cut anything from your body if you respond without insult!!
Pls try and be civil, especially when there is no ground for such provocation.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Roger3D(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
omoharry:
would it cut anything from your body if your response is devoid of insult!! Pls try and be civil, especially when there is no ground for provocation.
I wasn't calling you stupid. It's the superstition that's stupid and not you
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by Vision101(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2023
@federal9

It's just so saddening.

@me
Are we not the ones posting them for the world to read. Other nations will hide their internal problems but we will carry it and show to the world.

Have you heard or read other nations that carried their internal politics to another country and made every effort to rubbish all institutions in their country?

Asians are the highest immigrants but the little we have done we post it everyday that our country is not liveable and everyone is running away. Of course the embassies will put extra screening.
Re: Abia: We’re Cutting Down Cost Of Governance – Governor Otti by bigcasava1(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2023
successmatters:

like mine too in Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Senators Seek Juicy Offers For Aggrieved Lawmakers / Call Lai Mohammed To Order - Suleiman Ajadi Urges Buhari / We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.