Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,579 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! (4610 Views)

Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa / First It Was Ika, Now Ijaw, Ikwerre Next / Meet The Man Who Established Ikwerre In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Neckpresser101: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jagaban2012:

For instance, selling fake and split products like Electronic, phone and phones accessories, spare parts, etc

Going abroad to sell hard drugs in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, US etc

Baby factory business and organ harvest and slave trade and child exploitation

Going
Oya go Fvck yourself!

Your people do drug pushing even tinubu was caught and had to remit money to free his ass

Skull mining o Una

Fraud o na Una

Ritual killings same Una

1 Like

Re: It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! by Adblg0610: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
stuffs2002:

All these Ojukwu calculations will not work
Ganduje lost elections yet he is still very much relevant in the APC administrations
It may Interest you to know that I’m not Ibo, but I don’t have anything against our brothers and sisters who are Ibos .
Now to my point, Ganduje is a very strong integral foundation member of the APC. Kano and Lagos were the two states that gave Tinubu the widest margins against Atiku (although APC lost in both states). Above all, Ganduje is not only the National Chairman of APC, he is a staunch Tinubu buddy.
Wike on the other hand, is already an outcast in the PDP and the only source of relevance he has politically is his control of Rivers state ,which may slip off his hands, if he fails to mend fences with Fubara.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Injuries In Anambra Communal Clash, Police Claim It Hasn't Been Briefed / Photo Of The Day: Daddy Why Do You Always Go Out With Broom? / I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.