Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,172 members, 7,907,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:08 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja (1271 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by NLCreator: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2023
This is an insult to us as a nation,how
on earth will German chancellor be
given such honour? Because he's an
European,and how many chancellors
in Nigerian university has he received
to see how we can fix our delapidated
accademic system? We have reduced
ourselves to nothing

@MynameUkaegbu

A foolery for an ordinary chancellor visiting
and it's a big news... Validation is really a big
deal...

@IkAlwayscare

A common chancellor? This is what the
zoo has been reduced to.. all dis parade
for a common chancellor? Dat means ur
politician's are jobless, dey dnt know dia
left from dia right.. sick old fools

@Jeje470953412

Screenshots below...

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by successmatters(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2023
I love Obidients, they are making sure Tinubu supporters remain mad. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by TemplarLandry: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2023
Ignorance is really a bad disease.
These ignoramuses don't know the type of government Germany operates.

I just keep laughing at the one up there who thinks β€œChancellor” and β€œ Vice-chancellor” are the same.
Most Hoebee-dients are simpletons.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Eniitankorede: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2023
It has now been confirmed that Obi supporters are illiterate bingos and touts. Their level of reasoning is worse than that of cockroaches.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Chimarto: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2023
NLCreator:

Screenshots below...

What parameters did you use to come to conclusion that he is Peter obi supporter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Bobloco: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:

At least, for the entire duration of this calamitous Tinubu tenure
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Patented: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2023
it is shocking oooooo. very shocking ooooooooo
TemplarLandry:
Ignorance is really a bad disease.
These ignoramuses don't know they type of government Germany operates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by ideynl1: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Those people are illiterates.

But how did you know they are obidients?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by N3TRAL: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2023
The problem is that they think the Olaf is the head of a University.

They do not know that he is in charge of Germany , a country that was the most dominant force in the 19th and early 20th century. A major player in the two world wars.

The holder of the office in the 19th century, Bismarck, was singularly responsible for the partition of Africa.
He decided the fate of Africa and today most of them fight for Biafra because of the map the chancellor of Germany designed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by HitlerWasRight: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2023
When you stopped school at JSS1 and went straight to Onistha College of Trade.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2023
Not surprisingly, they are all Obidients from south east going by their names. The Obidient movement is made up majorly of very ignorant, daft and poorly educated folks who are motivated majorly by ethnic hatred and religion.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Pakute: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2023
That region has the highest number of illiterates in the world.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Fugazy2023: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2023
Hoebee supporters are dead dumb imbeciles. They lack the mental capacity to think logically and they have proved many times that they are clowns

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2023
NO BE UNIVETSITY CHANCELLOR NA GERMAN HEAD OF STATE.NDI ara grin

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2023
This how you embarrass yourself when you think you are educated simply because you can read and write.
I have always say this, igbos are only smart but they are not intelligent at all.
Someone once said Peter Obi only attracted the most unintelligent set of people to himself.
How on earth will a group people mistake a German chancellor who is the head of the German Federal cabinet for a university vice chancellor.

Peter Obi really exposed this people!

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by nedu666: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2023
You said they are Obidients but they have no post supporting obi which means you apc miscreants are the ones that created the twitter page
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
To say that I am ashamed is an understatement

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by demmie1: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
I have always said it, the way they behave is just below human sense. Now they have fully exposed themselves, the people that cannot be convinced Buhari is not a clone.
I wash my hands off these people. Its unfortunate that others share the same space with them. Let everyone go their way

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by obailala(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by socialmediaman: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
I see where it says that the poster was a Peter Obi supporter

Do you see it? Keep looking, look closer, you may get lucky grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Afamed: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
When you go to upper Iweka/ Biafra market at Onitsha, you will not bother yourself engaging Obidents.

After all, Obi himself said he took advise from mad man when he was a Gov in Anambra state

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by DeleTaller: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Awon olodo with third class leader

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Throwback: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
What!!!

I thought I had seen it all from Obi's ignorant mob.

These guys have a serious mental handicap.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Throwback: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
successmatters:

Tinubu's supporters are mad at the stupidity of Obidients, including you.

Bobloco:

At least, for the entire duration of this calamitous Tinubu tenure

So you are also this dull?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by ElSudani: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hehehe grin
They are Obidients afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Obidients no go kill person grin
They're the least of God's creatures grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Bobloco: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Throwback:

So you are also this dull?

Your are duller
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by HitlerWasRight: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
socialmediaman:
I see where it says that the poster was a Peter Obi supporter

Do you see it? Keep looking, look closer, you may get lucky grin

Even a blind deaf illiterate Amazonian tribesman who has never browsed the web will know that those are Obidunces .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by Kaido: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NO BE UNIVETSITY CHANCELLOR NA GERMAN HEAD OF STATE.NDI ara grin
I don't think he sabi the difference o
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by raskymonojendor: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Peter Obi attracted the dregs of society. The poor thinkers, and the extremely daft ones that believed that Bubari was dead and had been replaced by Jibril El sudani from the Republic of Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja by JPmore: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Obi’s name must be mentioned to feel good

Even okoroawusa who claimed to be Igbo is joining the Batist in insulting simply because suspected Igbo name is used in the Twit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deportation Will Reach Everybody / Good News: Taylor To Be Handed Over For Trial / Ait A Victim Of 3rd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.