Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Engagement Is The New Cocaine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Engagement Is The New Cocaine (128 Views)

Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' / Engagement Is The New Cocaine By Ed Latimore / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Is The New Cocaine by ezeanisochi001(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dear friend,

I believe you have heard the statement *Engagement is the new cocaine*

The first time I heard this statement I went mad

I was angry and furious because why would a person engagement to a topic or interest of theirs be compared to cocaine

After many weeks of contemplation I found out that this statement is actually true

I found out that the more a person is interested in a subject or topic the more the person invests his or her time to make sure what her or she is invested in becomes a reality

Let's me explain more better using myself as an example

Few year's ago precisely 2019 I chopped my first heartbreak from a lady I was interested in

The lady said all kinds of words towards me words like Sochi I can never be with you

The statement "Sochi I can never be with you" woke up a sleeping demon in me

It made me to become interested in Understanding Female Nature

The statement "Sochi I can never be with you" made me engaged and curious to know more about female psychology and female Nature

*How does Engagement applies in Sales and Marketing*

In one of my previous letters, the one on "How to increase sales in your business" I taught you how to nurture your audience

I said to nurture your audience you have to educate them

You can educate your audience by creating content that will give them information on your product or you can educate your audience by offering a free gift and in exchange your audience gives you he or her contact details

Now the more your create content and educate your audience on your product or services the more you keep them engaged and interested in you.

The point of the content or letters just like this one you are reading is to make you the number one option once your prospect is ready to buy.

Also once you educate your audience(people interested in what you are selling) you put your self as an authority in your field

In case you don't know, people buy from who they KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST, your content makes them know you, like you and trust you

This KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST principle is the primary principle in sales and marketing

Let me use a more relatable example for you

My friend I believe you know Davido

I also believe you have downloaded Davido songs

I believe you downloaded davido songs or albums because you know him, like him and trust him

This know like and trust principle is what your content does for you in the mind of your audience(people interested in your product)

If you are into business or you sell a product or service you have to me able to create content that will make your audience KNOW YOU, LIKE YOU AND TRUST YOU.

*It is your content that keeps your Audience engaged and addicted to you as a drug addict is engaged and addicted to cocaine*

My friend I have to stop here but before I go I have an offer for you

As you know before a person buys from you, you must be able to make them Know you, like you and trust you and since I love you and care about your business I want to talk to you about a program that will make you consistently get people that are interested in your product.

This program is called *Ultimate income Generator*

Ultimate income Generator is a beginner friendly program that will guide you on how to make at least 300k monthly, all done with your smartphone

The Ultimate income generator program was created by Created by Jacob kasiemobi

You can search for him on twitter @jacobkasiemobi and see how he has improved the lives of individuals

*What would you learn once you get access to the Ultimate Income Generator program*

Once you get access to Ultimate Income Generator program you will be trained on;

(1) How to position your brand and product on google

(2) How to create irresistible ads on Facebook

(3) How to sell your product using whatapp

(4) How to sell with Webinar

(5) How to sell your product on Tiktok

(6) How to create incredible offers that will make your prospects beg you to collect there money

(7) How to get traffic(people interested in your product from online platforms like Nairaland and Youtube

My friend looking at all you will benefit once you get access to the Ultimate Income Generator you will agree with me that this programs should be worth 200,000 but because kasiemobi want you to get this program He have decided to give you access the program for a little token of 20,000 Naira

If you are interested to getting access to the program chat 08069653174 on what app now

*Ps: The price of the program will be going up very soon*

I remain your friend

Sochi
Re: Engagement Is The New Cocaine by madone: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeerrw

(1) (Reply)

CBN: Keystone Bank Request For Full Commercial Loan Rate / Pay Attention To This If An Extra 200 - 400k Will Go A Long Way To Help You. / How AI Is Revolutionizing The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.