Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Messi Wins Record Eighth Ballon D'or Crown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wins Record Eighth Ballon D'or Crown (106 Views)

Messi Proves He’s World’s Greatest Footballer With Eighth Ballon D’or Win- GWR / Lionel Messi Wins Record-Extending Eighth Ballon D’or Award / Lionel Messi Wins Record Seventh Fifa Best Men's Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Wins Record Eighth Ballon D'or Crown by SportFm: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Lionel Messi has been crowned the men's winner of the 2023 Ballon d'Or in Paris.

Messi, 36, was the standout name on the 30-man shortlist for the prized accolade after inspiring Argentina to 2022 World Cup glory in Qatar last December.

The Inter Miami forward lifts the individual trophy for a record-extending eighth time, with Manchester City striker Erling Haaland second in the vote.

Messi said: "They're all special. It's nice to be here once more to enjoy this moment, to be able to win the World Cup and achieve my dream.

"I couldn't imagine having the career I've had and everything I've achieved, the fortune I've had."

Miami co-owner David Beckham handed Messi the prize, saying: "It's very special to say he's a Miami player and he's in our city...https://nairabet.bet/2023/10/31/messi-wins-record-eighth-ballon-dor-crown/

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Bonus Presentation: News Likely Lineups For Saturday’s Action / Basketball / Manchester United Trigger Extension Clause On Aaron Wan-bissaka's Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.