Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. (1569 Views)

Please, Can Anyone Give A Clear And Precise Explanation Of This? / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by omotola90(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2023
obontami:

grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣😁😁😂😂😄😀😝
kindly send me your mail please
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by KeenD: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Pigstormentor:
This Guy in the Picture, is wanted by "Indian Counter-terrorism" organization.

He relates freely with Your Sultan Of Sokoto
He relates with your countries Security architecture.

Its not an issue because its not IGBOs. That is why the idiotic Nnamdi Kanu..ESN..Simon Ekpa brigade is quiet.

I dont give a fvvck about Northern extremist and their obvious JIHAD. Its foolish Yoruba supporters of these people that dont know that they are the losers in the whole scheme of events.

NOTHING LIKE SOUTHERN UNITY , WHEN IT COMES AND IT WILL. So Yoruba take NOTE. angry

I respect IGBOs alot, because they have remained resolute through the trying times. They have survived all manner of persecution and till today have their lands belonging to them 100%. They have changed landscapes "bombed" during the war to "cities" in less than 60yrs. That is tenacity and i pride myself as a person that aligns with them in all their actions.

They told you BUHARI was worthless...It was proven to be so.
They rejected Tinubu, isn't it obvious they are right?.

RESPECT comes from Admiration or Fear, and i know for a fact that IGBOs are the most respected and feared tribe in NIGERIA. They are so detribalized that even the FIRST MAYOR OF ENUGU was a FULANI. cheesy

Everyday, the internet is awash with propaganda and falsehood against them, but those that dwell in these foolish acts are actually "poverty stricken" idiots, paid be politicians to be foolish.

The bottom line is this...

Yoruba people on Nairaland, comment on the terrorist that has access to your Military men and Sultanate..
Stop exposing your insecurities, when you hear IPOB..ESN..SIMON EKPA..BIAFRA. We dont bloody give a fvvck about your rants with your fulani masters Taaqiya on the internet.

JUST KNOW THIS...BIAFRA AS A NATION MUST EMERGE!! cool
I wish you success
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by obontami: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
omotola90:
kindly send me your mail please

For what? I don't even know.
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by omotola90(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
obontami:

For what? I don't even know.
sorry not meant for you please
Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by KwuoteYourFada: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Pigstormentor:
This Guy in the Picture, is wanted by "Indian Counter-terrorism" organization.

He relates freely with Your Sultan Of Sokoto
He relates with your countries Security architecture.

Its not an issue because its not IGBOs. That is why the idiotic Nnamdi Kanu..ESN..Simon Ekpa brigade is quiet.

I dont give a fvvck about Northern extremist and their obvious JIHAD. Its foolish Yoruba supporters of these people that dont know that they are the losers in the whole scheme of events.

NOTHING LIKE SOUTHERN UNITY , WHEN IT COMES AND IT WILL. So Yoruba take NOTE. angry

I respect IGBOs alot, because they have remained resolute through the trying times. They have survived all manner of persecution and till today have their lands belonging to them 100%. They have changed landscapes "bombed" during the war to "cities" in less than 60yrs. That is tenacity and i pride myself as a person that aligns with them in all their actions.

They told you BUHARI was worthless...It was proven to be so.
They rejected Tinubu, isn't it obvious they are right?.

RESPECT comes from Admiration or Fear, and i know for a fact that IGBOs are the most respected and feared tribe in NIGERIA. They are so detribalized that even the FIRST MAYOR OF ENUGU was a FULANI. cheesy

Everyday, the internet is awash with propaganda and falsehood against them, but those that dwell in these foolish acts are actually "poverty stricken" idiots, paid be politicians to be foolish.

The bottom line is this...

Yoruba people on Nairaland, comment on the terrorist that has access to your Military men and Sultanate..
Stop exposing your insecurities, when you hear IPOB..ESN..SIMON EKPA..BIAFRA. We dont bloody give a fvvck about your rants with your fulani masters Taaqiya on the internet.

JUST KNOW THIS...BIAFRA AS A NATION MUST EMERGE!! cool

Children of the fallen demon will come for your head they hate truth

We no care anyway

We'll survive and wax stronger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
To confirm the obvious...keep this in context...

The OBA of IJEBULAND gave chieftaincy titles to

Gen. Burutai
Nasir El Rufai.

These two people are known terrorist enablers. Now the question is this..

Why will this coronation happen if not a subtle way of Begging for peaceful coexistence? It's now obvious that Fulani have covered IJEBU land.

I have been Vindicated again... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moderate And Precise JIHAD Ongoing In NIGERIA. by Pigstormentor: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Take Over Union Bank, Keystone Bank Allegedly Owned By Emefiele / Outcome Of The Elections Was Contested & The Courts Have Spoken, So Be It- Obi / Imagine Tinubu Is From South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.