Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (56920 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Olamide And A Friend (pic) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Niseamaka(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
OGUGUA88, b/c someone in my village bears the name Ogugua.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by totorimi: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2011
Siena:

Totorimi, I just thought I should point one thing out to you with regards to tattoos and Nigerian culture.

Tattoos have been part of Nigeria and other African countries culture for well over 300 years. Tattooing has been used in Nigeria, and is still used in some villages by chieftains, and some young girls. I'm not sure of the significance, but they do exist. Not done with needles, granted, it's done with part of the Cashew fruit. It's the acidic kidney-shaped part that is quite acidic raw. Both my Grandfathers and Grandmother on my mother's side had tattoos from the acid derived from this nut.

Some Nigerian Chieftains have their entire foreheads decorated with this, the Edo's have tattoos, and so do several other tribes - Ishan, Yoruba, Hausa, Urhobo, Isoko, Ibibio to name but a few. Not done with needles, but the effects are the same. The point I'm trying to get across here is, tattoos are not entirely a Western influence. Africans (Nigerians inclusive) have been using tattoos well before the first Caucasian set foot on African soil. It was, and still remains a strong part of our culture.

This is the problem I have with some NLanders we like pretence. Smoking has been with us since time immemorial agreed, tattoo is our culture so is prostitution an age long practice, infact cocaine is a medical drug but it is administered under strict control. I do not have a problem if people put on tattoo or smoke or do whatever they like that is fine as long as they dont disturb the sensibility of the same. What Niseamaka or whatever you call yourself is saying here is that people can do what they like, if that is the case then why do we have rules and regulations. My question to Neseamaka is can you allow your daughter to follow the footstep of Tonto if your answer is yes so be it but if it is NO then I make bold to say that you must be a retardy to insinuate that i am living in the stone age for pointing out the obvious. For your information my worry about this Tonto lady is not centered only on her tattoo, if you read my earlier post on this subject I said the lady is bad as bad can be because I have never seen or read anything worthy of emulation coming from her, she speaks vulgar language as a lady that is bad enough coupled with all her vices, insulting and fighting in public. Tattoo is just one of the obvious of her many attrocities that is why I am appealing to the broadcasting sensors board to check her excesses before she ruins the growing up girls in the country.
Now talking about the larger Nigerian society I still can say it any where we still have morals not withstanding the fact that people like Siena and Niseamaka are working so hard to destroy the fabrics of our foundation by promoting alien values in our country.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lareine(f): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
well said Totorimi. Forget all these wanna bes. Dem wan for civilised. Mtschew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Niseamaka:
OGUGUA88, b/c someone in my village bears the name Ogugua.

Oh. I'm from Umudioka, Neni.

OT: How is Tonto Dikeh's tattoo and behavior spoiling youth girls? Please, there are far more important things corrupting our children than Tonto Dikeh's back. If anyone wants to have this argument, let's look into all celebrities with questionable behavior, both native and abroad. Welcome to 2011.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lareine(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
Some people are just dumb!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
^ Thanks for your contribution. Well said.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Niseamaka(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
TOTORIMI, if you can classify tattooing, smoking, using vulgar language and fighting as ATROCITIES, it is crystal clear that i am exchanging words with someone that have very serious mental health issues.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lareine(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
who be this one sef?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lareine(f): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
some people on nairaland are just the devil's advocate. In fact to them there's nothing wrong in the devil. If you talk say devil bad, na him be say you don condemn devil. And how can you for heaven's sake condemn the devil.
Some are outright dumb. Watchout now. Person go soon talk say I call Tonto devil. I just tire.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
totorimi:

Now talking about the larger Nigerian society I still can say it any where we still have morals not withstanding the fact that people like Siena and Niseamaka are working so hard to destroy the fabrics of our foundation by promoting alien values in our country.

Bro, you need to take a chill pill! Myself and Niseamaka are working hard to destroy the fabrics of the Nigerian foundation? That's funny. The rot that is destroying Nigeria goes beyond the tattoos on Tonto Dikeh's back! There's no fabric left to destroy. There are worse things - corrupt leaders, budding con artists, the disgrace that's the NPF, to name but a few! The word "Morals" and Nigeria don't go hand-in-hand. We'd all love to be Patriots, but lets call a spade a spade.

Nigeria's been on decline for as long as I can remember - that downward slide is taking place faster than a runaway train on a downhill stretch of tracks with defective brakes. Nothing to do with the tattoos on Tonto Dikeh's back, bless her!  cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Niseamaka(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
OGUGUA88, gimme a shout on niseaniyi@yahoo.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Revolva(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
MEN

Una se wizkid video online fucking a woman noug to give birth to him.fromthe back doggy style, spanking her hard, men , all this stars do dabaru, wizkid , i saw dat video on twitvid b it was deleted, men , damm clear clean, wizkid, and the fool was denying it, why did he have to video himself if he wanna Bleep some bitch

men as for toto dick her name tells yo she is an Osanka
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2011
Revolva:

MEN
Una se wizkid video online bleeping a woman noug to give birth to him.fromthe back canine style, spanking her hard, men , all this stars do dabaru, wizkid , i saw dat video on twitvid b it was deleted, men , damm clear clean, wizkid, and the fool was denying it, why did he have to video himself if he wanna bleep some NaughtyWoman
men as for toto Joystick her name tells yo she is an Osanka

I didn't understand a word here. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by desthan(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

I didn't understand a word here. undecided

His word is blazing. . . see the signature and you will know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by EfeEkarume(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
The so-called tattoo didn't cover her whole back like they said, it was just an arc.  On a second thought, is that really a tattoo?! I really doubt; who knows, maybe she bought a chewing gum, opened it and used the temporary tattoo sticker wrapped around the gum to plaster on her back just to create hype which she perfectly did successfully. Am pretty sure, a couple of bath scrubs and everything will wear out like fake gold.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by oubi: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
d only comenters i apreciate r boothyonme n agybabe. I av no proplems wit those that ar indifrent to d topic. I hate d dumb fanatics that av notin upstairs to offer, infact they r confused. And finally, skunks like TOTORIMI shuld b out of extinct , they r not even useful to em self.

Tonto abeg live ur life, N any body weh e too pain, mk him crack him skull.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Tosinville(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
totorimi:

Ordinarily I should ignore you but for the sake of those who may think that you are normal when you are mentally deranged like your mentor Tonto Dikeh. Let me tell you what is bad is bad, if you are honest with yourself can you pray for your child to grow up and be like Tonto Dikeh. Will you spend your time and resource to train a child that will be behaving unruly like this Tonto. It is people like you that are destroying this country. This nation is a country where we still value morals and cultural values. That is why we are who we are. Yes the world is a global village has that changed your skin color to white or has it changed you from been a Nigerian to a white man. Global village doesn't mean that you should lose your identity. Always be yourself no matter what is happening out there that is what makes you stand out. A wise man learns from the mistake of others. What I am saying in a nutshell is that we should not throw away our cultural heritage for what we can not explain, anyone that wants to do that should go outside and practice it so that he/she dont corrupt our young ones. If you can tell your daughter to emulate Tonto Dikeh then that is fine, myself and the majority of us sane Nigerians say NO to bad rubbish

Niseamaka:

TOTORIMI, i do not know your age, educational background, and your level of exposure in life but you really need to grow up mentally. How can you spew such hatred and bitterness on this young lady just because she had a tattoo and because she smokes. i do not smoke and i do not like tattoos, but how does it hurt me or our society if Tonto Dike chooses to inscribe whatever she likes on her body. You claim that Nigeria is a nation of high moral values, well i think you may be living in an illusory island somewhere in space because the Nigeria we all know is totally morally bankrupt. there are churches and mosques in every nook and crannies, yet our society is rotten. Almost every segment of that country called Nigeria is heading in the wrong direction, nothing works and you are raving in this forum simply because a young lady had a tattoo which, as SIENA pointed
out in his post, had been an integral part of African cultures and traditions for centuries. It is none of my business if anyone smokes or had a tattoo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Santino1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2011
If not for anything, I think I like the sound of her name : ToTo Dicky-e
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Revolva(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2011
I didn't understand a word here.
@siena

Your brain must be full of coconut water
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
Revolva:

@siena
Your brain must be full of coconut water

At least by your own admission, I have a brain. Your cranium must be an absolute vacuum-filled space, for you to have typed the junk below: cool

Revolva:

MEN

Una se wizkid video online bleeping a woman noug to give birth to him.fromthe back canine style, spanking her hard, men , all this stars do dabaru, wizkid , i saw dat video on twitvid b it was deleted, men , damm clear clean, wizkid, and the fool was denying it, why did he have to video himself if he wanna bleep some NaughtyWoman

men as for toto Joystick her name tells yo she is an Osanka
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by kelynely: 3:41pm On May 22, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by kelynely: 3:59pm On May 22, 2012
Make una leave tonto oooooo, aftral she got wat most of hav nt, she isnt a pretender, she dose wat is right 4 her nd wat she feels lyk doin. She's nt worst than any order prson, she's jst crazy nd open minded nd yet she gat wat most of u here havnt acheived yet, gradute 4rm engineering, (her certificate ) she gats d money, she uses 2 do wat she lyks. Life is a choice so u choose urs while she chooses hers. Stop critizim do ur own ting nd leave oda people 2 their own.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by ability4life(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
i think she is posses by evil spirit or she is a member off 666 church of satan that is why she is aways in one form of dispute or the other any man when marry this kind agbanje girl don buy gbase men bewareooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by ChooxII(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2012
emofine: Very soon she for join enter Prison Break tongue

I don't really like the execution but the depiction is what I'm more interested in. It looks like there's a torn heart with horns on the top, with a hand taking ownership. The fingers of the hand resemble tentacles here and there seems (to me) to be a slight s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l representation - two fingers locking one horn and another stroking the other horn . . the horn could be a phallic symbol. The rose on top of the female's hair also looks symbolic - heart denotes love, roses are often used as a gift to convey love. . . and then there's the female character. . . .

On the surface the tattoo looks really naff but I wonder what it truly symbolizes. . .it seems deep, it's quite thought provoking actually.

Analyzer who ask you, you dey form cnn report on the tattoo yeye, simple thing you go talk u start dey talk long story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by topmostg: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
In short(m.i. Tins) make she tatoo her eyeball. Wetin concern me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by topmostg: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
In short(m.i. Tins)
make she tatoo her eyeball. Wetin concern me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by LeAngelo(f): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2013
oh my dear girl, i lyk you dats why am so soft. Pls look for a good advicer, you don't own yourself anymore, whatever you do d people has a say. It effects d way you are been viewed in the society. Pls my dear, i might be no body to you bt if you wuld listen to me, d sky will only be ur starting point.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by fizyalasdair(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sum go talk olun maje! grin buh tatoo no b bad tin na....looks stylish sha d tatoo girl looks ugly d artist 4ckd up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by MistadeRegal(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Horribly Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.