Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? (2800 Views)

How Did The Name "Biafra" Come To Be. / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Onitolo Primary School, Surulere, Lagos Is So Bad,all Parent Remove Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? by bluesky4(f): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2007
denex:

You're so polite the way you post. And yes I read peoples minds by their body language and I'm not the only one that does it.

What difference does it make if all the Indians in the UK flocked there in 1761?

The whole point of me mentioning when the Asians first arrived is to prove a point. A point that the UK needs these immigrants to help with its economy.
During the 1950s there was an influx of Asians and Jamacans to help in jobs, skilled labour like nursing and menial work like being bus drivers. The Asians flourished in business and had corner shops in every street and were respectable doctors. We are seeing this now with the Polish, they are doing very well as Builders, taking the jobs which the brits wont do, and doing cheap Labour. They are now flourishing and sending loads of cash back home.

However, what can we say for us Nigerians, in the Uk we are known for being traffic wardens, curropt and taking up prison space.

Yes, the UK needs to control its immigration, like the Austrialians, who only allow people to live there if they can rovide jobs that the Aussi's need. However, the cheap labour that the immigrants are taking up is helping the economy to grow.
Re: Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? by chiboyz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2007
the fact that Gerry mcCann did not show much emotions during the initial period of maddy's disappearance until he himself became a suspect makes me wonder if he and kate had a hand in there daughter's disappearance
Re: Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? by uf4oma(f): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
A lot of things happen in the UK. I remember the Valentine's day, 2005, when the Pakistani guy strangled and put his wife in a suitcase and lied that he dropped her off at the salon and they were supposed to go for a romantic dinner that night and she had gone missing. I also remember in the same 2005 or 06 when a guy killed his girlfriend on Valentine's day and came on tv crying and begging her to come back and showing the whole world the gifts he had bought her. A lot of things go on with these people.

But did Jerry and Kate do it? I don't think so. I really really don't think so. Even it's proven that they did it, I still won't believe it. My personal opinion.
Re: Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? by chiboyz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2007
i guess we may never know what happened to maddy 'cos the whole thing has turned political with Portuguese police accusing the parents of killing there daughter and the British media and authority appearing to be defending the parents.I reckon eventually no charges would be brought against the parents or anyone for lack of evidence that she is dead.
Re: Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? by JustGood(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2007
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article310333.ece

I am strongly inclined to believe the parents know about this disappearance. They probably never thought the British police would be involved in the investigation.
If the forensics were done by any other force except British, the whole world would be condemning Portuguese police by now.

The British have a way of protecting their own, no matter what happens. In this case, British forensic officers seem to be thinking along the same lines as Portuguese police.

Thank God say no be for Nigeria. Some people here for don say na Nigerian people take the girl make money smiley
Re: Birtish Corner: Did The McCanns Kill Their Kid? by vicfajeze: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Olorun lomo ejo da

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Generally Unpatriotic? / Almajiri - 10 Million Kids Beg In The North. / My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.