Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,062 members, 7,973,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Praying in the spirit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Praying in the spirit (1840 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying in the spirit by kmaster007: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Let me help on dis seven is ok
Ammmy:
how many should I chew? And how often or how long can I chew it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praying in the spirit by Hulu(m): 12:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Ammmy:
For the past 8 years now I've been struggling to hit 2million naira target in my account but no way. It has been a struggle. Like if I'm working now and next month salary will increase my finances to 2 million, I will loose the job. Anytime I'm nearing 2m I loose my job. If I invest money something will go wrong. At some point I fell down to 800k, I managed to push and push, started up a business, did some contract jobs and grew it back to 1.8. Now I'm stuck at 1.8. I lost my job again 2 months ago. I have a feeling that once I scale past 2m I will start flying and become very rich but a force is dragging me back, please help! Now I've started eating my savings and it's dropping. I need help

I have a single prayer point for you to pray
Every ancestral debt that is swallowing my Breakthrough, Blood of Jesus swallow up the debt in Jesus Name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying in the spirit by Brandiebird: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2023
If I say something now, they’ll say I’m flexing. Life’s not that serious. One man’s ceiling is another man’s basics. 🥹
Re: Praying in the spirit by stellahamechi: 1:19am On Nov 02, 2023
My brother book a hypnotherapist to hypnotize you back to your senses, this is just your own subconscious limitation, goto https://speak4me.ng and book just 1 session to see wonders, I used hypnotherapy to manifest a very clear skin almost over night, 8 days to be precise, something cream could not do for me. The session inspired me on how to continue to hypnotize myself for other things i want in my life.

The mind is very powerful, if you can't control it, Other people will control it for you through their limiting stories, the media does this well. If you are confident in yourself, you can do a research and learn to do it to yourself, I will only recommend an expert if you not too broke to afford 1k or 2k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Cant U Just Get Used To Expecting We Guys To Cheat Or Why D Moaning: ! / Does Marriage Make People Happy Or Do Happy People Get Married? / Am Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.