Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti (646 Views)

2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Thonyb2: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Kogi central senatorial district in the 2023 general election, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, has claimed Governor Yahaya Bello offered her up to N70 million to step down.

Akpoti-Uduaghan stated this while appearing on Arise TV on Wednesday morning.

According to her, Bello initially offered her N50 million to step down for his anointed candidate.

“In 2018, before I joined the SDP, I was in the APC for pretty much.

“The Governor called on me along with nine other aspirants at that point to step down.

“He offered some people money. He offered me money as well. He offered me N50 million at first, I turned it down. He then said ‘How about N70m?’ to stand down for his anointed candidate who was then a Senator.

“I told him I wasn’t in the race for money. It was not for personal aggrandisement, but to make an impact on my people. And that annoyed him.

“Yahaya Bello does not like to be dared. He wants his words to be law.”

https://.ng/2023/11/01/yahaya-bello-offered-me-n70m-to-step-down-for-his-candidate-natasha-akpoti-uduaghan/

Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Nackzy: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
He's power drunk

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Xscape1993(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Yeye Below is the devil himself after El-rufail....
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Mjshexy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wike's twin brother, it's just that Wike was a working governor unlike this one. We are proud of you ma'am, go on and make a difference cool

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Jostoman: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulation to Natasha

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Pakute: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't like woman who dey too talk. From where she go dey operate her office, Delta or Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by tinsel: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
This woman is trying to be very petty.
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by tinsel: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pakute:
I don't like women who dey to talk. From where she go dey operate her office, Delta or Kogi?
That is it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by MadamExcellency: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
There is money in government for elected political office holders if such an offer is feasible.
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by slivertongue: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Bello capacity is inflated even in his zone
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Bizibi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chai!!! That is cheap....
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by yarimo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mumu woman everyday different lie, yesterday yahaya bello want to kill me , today yahaya bello offered me #70 millions tomorrow lies will be different
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by APOPTOSIS: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ordinary #70M......or #700M
I'm yet to believe this...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by Cantonese: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pakute:
I don't like woman who dey too talk. From where she go dey operate her office, Delta or Kogi?

Na you tell am to contest before? If she likes she can operate her office in Sambisa forest. She has been affirmed as the Senator elected by the people.
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by OneCandleAway(f): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Stingy man.

Just 70 million to step down from senatorial post when in the north house of assembly was offered 100 million to step down.

There is something wrong with bello seriously
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by OneCandleAway(f): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pakute:

She will operate from Abuja just like Bello who also rules kogi state from Abuja.

Infact most kogi politicians base in abuja.
Re: Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Step Down For His Candidate – Natasha Akpoti by OneCandleAway(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Ordinary #70M......or #700M
I'm yet to believe this...

I'm suprised to. Ordinary 70 million instead to step down when only the car they will give her officially is more then that.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Ever Develop Under The Rule Of An Occultic Cartel? / Anambra State Govt and Afreximbank Sign Development Agreement In Egypt (photos) / Plateau: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal Against Mutfwang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.