Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year (7319 Views)

Nollywood Director, Reginald Ebere Is Dead / Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by StoriesUpdate: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Reigning Miss Tourism Nigeria, Joy Ebere Emerges Entrepreneur of The Year

The reigning Miss Tourism Nigeria, Joy Ebere has been honoured with the award of Entrepreneur of The Year 2023 at the recently concluded Nigeria Youth Summit.

The award certificate dated August 10, 2023 says the honour is in recognition of her giant strides in entrepreneurship and business development.

The award was organized by Center for Peace Advocacy and Sustainable Development CEPASD in collaboration with Peace Ambassador Agency.

The 2023 edition of the Nigeria Youth Summit which is second in the series was held in commemoration of international youth day 2023

It had as the Theme: "Advancing Youth Innovation in Entrepreneurship" and held at Nigeria National Merit House, Maitama Abuja.

The organizing committee chairman, Mr. Igweshi Augustine stated that the goal of the 2nd edition of Nigeria Youth Summit is to explore the dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youth in advancing youth innovation in entrepreneurship and national cohesion.

Ebere who was also a panelist at the event has since shared her experience and expressed gratitude for the honour.

She said, "As a business executive and youth founder of a running successful business, I spoke about my experiences, steps that help me succeed and also extended a guiding hand to other young women who are also enterprising in their different fields.

"This award means so much to me as it's a testament that people are watching, just keep doing what you're doing, it might not make sense now, but someday it certainly will.

"I'm also dedicating this to my fellow young entrepreneurs all round the world, who has created something out of nothing, believe in the beauty of your dreams, if I can, then you too definitely can

"Finally, a big thank you to the the Centre for peace and sustainable development and all the Nigeria youth summit team for this honor, I do not take it for granted".

https://sunnewsonline.com/reigning-miss-tourism-nigeria-ebere-joy-emerges-entrepreneur-of-the-year/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by StoriesUpdate: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by ahnie: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Impressive height

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by Spaxon(f): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kudos to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by OneCandleAway(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
I will never hate on your hustle Alex.

Cuz I know surviving in Abuja nor be beans.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by jrusky(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Boring plssss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by Chetas81(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
NIGERIA GOOD IN PICTURE, NOT IN REALITY,63 YEARS OF INDEPENDENT, HOW MARKET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Anything Nice is welcomed.
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by youngrichnigga: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
Which entrepreneurial endeavors was she involved in to merit this award angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by 36STATES: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Where is that man Alex O? He gives award more than you can shake a stick.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by zebszebs: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Isnt that FFK's transgender-looking girlfriend he was using to spite his baby mama?

Abuja is a useless place.

People will just organize ceremonies to give awards to themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by tiswell(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
If you know you know
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
tiswell:
If you know you know

Don't be afraid tell us what you know Nigerian police is here to protect you
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by rogueztx: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Afonjaa, yes she is Igbo. I know you are searching to decode her tribe.
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by efeteb: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by Reelz: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Congratulations??
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by Rybnyk(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Which entrepreneurial endeavors was she involved in to merit this award angry angry angry angry

I wonder....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by careidon: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Indeed
What successful or outstanding performance did she do exactly as an entrepreneur to get the award?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by teewhyhomes: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by Sirchiboy: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by haybhi1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lol. Organizing trivial arrangements for people in one's group and branding the the best is a poor way of generalizing. This is always constituting misinformation.

Alex will organize some programme for his people, and selecting one half-blind person among fully blind others and give award. The issue is when you see other contestants and realize basic people in your streets are even better. As much cosmopolitan as Abuja is, only Alex's people are scooping awards. In Hausa land, no Hausa, no Fulani, no Yoruba, no South-southerner, no Middle-belters; only Igbos.

Lol. Be like dem take validation do Alex people, so that they go dey tear if you dem no create one award give dem.
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by tiswell(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
EmmyMaestro:

Don't be afraid tell us what you know Nigerian police is here to protect you
Like they protected the embattled NLC leader yesterday?

Rest!
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by MyExpression(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
What business venture exactly?

If youre getting an Award for the Best...that means you should be renowned to an extent.
Re: Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year by purples25(f): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
She got it all...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sinach, The Great Gospel Musician's Wedding In Pictures. / Femi Kuti Won 'global Icon Award 2018' At The Power Influence Awards / How Tonto Dike Was Embarrased In Public Over Burnt Bag (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.