Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,969 members, 7,973,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy (4984 Views)

What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? / Does Hot Guinness Stout Remove Pregnancy Of Two Weeks / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Groovy1993: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Option 1: Misoprostol
See more details

Option 2: Mifeprestone + Misoprostol. For higher success rate. Mifeprestone will stop the pregnancy from growing then Misoprostol will force it out. You have to take each at specific intervals.
See more details

I don't know any clinic that will sell the drugs for you without doctor's prescription but if you know a nurse or pharmacist or close to someone that is close to them, they can help you get it.

It's actually cheap. Prepare between 5K-10K.

Remember abortion is illegal in Nigeria except it is done to save a life.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by benjijosh(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2023
grin Mr. JJC

Did you enjoy it? 😂
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Abolodje: 5:46am On Nov 02, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I'm only going to help you because of your condition and God, you might see me on another thread tomorrow now and start insulting me, you nairaland boys are something else. Anyways, buy and tell her to use:
Folic acid, 1 tablet daily for 2 weeks
Vitamin B complex, 1 tablet in the morning and 1 at night for 2 weeks
Ferrous, 1 or 2 tablets in the morning, afternoon and night for 2 weeks
Vitamin C, 2 tablets in the morning, afternoon and night for 2 weeks.
Before you know it, the baby will come out!!!
Yes come out in 9 months time😂🫵🏽

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by OsinAmaka: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Blitzking:

Wat type of playing is this?

Please help me and ask him oooo.....
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Luckysbab: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Crucialgem:
Just be careful and dont do anything stupid, being in shame is better than life imprisonment

It's a fake story.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by drimzsmoke(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Groovy1993:
Option 1: Misoprostol
See more details

Option 2: Mifeprestone + Misoprostol. For higher success rate. Mifeprestone will for stop the pregnancy from growing then Misoprostol will force it out. You have to take each at specific intervals.
See more details

I don't know any clinic that will sell the drugs for you without doctor's prescription but if you know a nurse or pharmacist or close to some that is close to them, they can help you get it.

It's actually cheap. Prepare between 5K-10K.

Remember abortion is illegal in Nigeria except it is done to save a life.

Mr Groovy, for putting this here, your head is not correct. Quack oshi!!!!
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by isio1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Domaining101:
please i hope these do not have side effects that might harm her? I no want another wahala ohh please cry

Don't mind that guy o! That prescription will make the foetus grow fast o. kiss
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Exceed15: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
LOL.. I laughed because you are so naive .
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by bdon123(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
use mistoprostol tablets vaginally.
dont do this if d pregnancy is more than 9 weeks.if more than 9 weeks go for D & C option instead.
Wash your hands.
Put 4 pills deep into your vagina, as far as they will go. Put in 1 pill at a time. Then lay down for 30 minutes so they don’t fall out.
3 hours later do the same thing with 4 more pills.
3 hours after that, do the same thing again with 4 more pills.
You’ll use a total of 12 pills.
Pieces of the pills may fall out of your vagina later. If it’s been more than 30 minutes since you put that dose of pills in your vagina, your body probably absorbed enough of the medicine so you don’t need to put them back in.

dont scare its jst thickblood called clot u will see.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Shijawesss: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Domaining101:
Please Nairalanders I'm in serious trouble cry
So i just recently moved into the house my father just rented for me of recent ohh and because I've been a virgin all through my life (currently 22), immediately i moved into the new neighborhood, my main aim was to get a girlfriend and have the sex I've never been privileged to have while living with my parents.

I met this girl about a month ago and we officially started dating cry So last Saturday, we were chatting on WhatsApp, i initiated an argument about her ability to cook, i just wanted to use style to bring her to my place so that we can have sex. So on Sunday evening we had sex without condom, only for this girl to call me this afternoon to tell me that she's pregnant cry for house wey my papa rent for me wey never reach two months cry I don't even know where to start please. I've told her not to tell anyone for now, let's see if we can find a way to fix it because I'm not sure neither my father nor her mama will like that news...

I've been googling about postinor 2 but it seems that one has to be taken 72 hours after pregnancy and it seems too late now.
Please Nairalanders help me i beg you in the name of God almighty cry

Slawormir
Ilegend
Siofra
Jennyclay

Go and buy Mifepristone

It will flush every thing and is save to use...

Go and sin no more
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Benki003(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Domaining101:
your papa

Why swearing for him, his definitely telling you the truth 😂😂🤡
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by OZIOGU1: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I'm only going to help you because of your condition and God, you might see me on another thread tomorrow now and start insulting me, you nairaland boys are something else. Anyways, buy and tell her to use:

Come and make heaven make i see grin, and the dude is happily saying thank you sir, Well congratulations in advance.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Silentgroper(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Mtchewwww...

Where the old fools here encouraging premarital sex? Come and see your handwork.

I hope you'll help this small boy here to cater for this responsibility since this is your idea of a "normal" relationship every one must have in their young age so they can get married on time.

As for you, better not try to do anything stupid that will cost the girl her life otherwise you'll land into a deeper mess than you already find yourself.

since you people don't want to have sense but chose to be controlled by that thing between your legs, you'll learn the hard way. By the time youre forced to marry and cater for her and your eyes see shege, in your next life if you hear se.... You'll run.
did you say you were 42??

How do you think the pregnancy happened so fast .. Even if she is pregnant, it's not his ...
You're 42 and you don't know this .. you must be joking.. fr
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Silentgroper(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op to be on the safe side .. go and get misoprostol.... Ask the pharmacist for the dosage .. but before you do that ... Have her do an ultrasound scan first ... The baby is not most likely yours especially if the baby can be picked by the ultrasound machine because it requires a fetus to be 5-6weeks before it can be picked by ultrasound...
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by dontrulee: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
All of you abusing misoprostol and mifepristone, Well-done.

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria. If you try and do it yourself or engage a quack to do it for you, you may likely come down with complications...

I'm currently managing a 16year old girl who had criminal abortion (D&C @ 5months) she presented to my facility as Septic abortion.
I did an ex-lap few days ago and intraop findings were crazy. This girl had a laceration from the anterior surface of her uterus down to the posterior fornix of her vagina, there were gangrenous bowels in her uterus, the left side of her uterus, fallopian tubes, broad ligament couldn't be debrided so I had to take them out. Infact my assistant was agitating for a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) because of the extent of the damage but I had compassion on the girl and tried to salvage as much as possible.

Such a young girl but she's gotten her life almost destroyed by engaging in criminal abortion.

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
dontrulee:

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria. If you try and do it yourself or engage a quack to do it for you, you may likely come down with complications...

I'm currently managing a 16year old girl who had criminal abortion (D&C @ 5months) she presented to my facility as Septic abortion.
I did an ex-lap few days ago and intraop findings were crazy. This girl had a laceration from the anterior surface of her uterus down to the posterior fornix of her vagina, there were gangrenous bowels in her uterus, the left side of her uterus, fallopian tubes, broad ligament couldn't be debrided so I had to take them out. Infact my assistant was agitating for a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) because of the extent of the damage but I had compassion on the girl and tried to salvage as much as possible.

Such a young girl but she's gotten her life almost destroyed by engaging in criminal abortion.

Pathetic to read this experience.

What I still can't fathom is the zeal of ladies who mostly bear the brunt of sexual intercourse not insisting on the use of condoms. It baffled me, their health is the least of their worries. All of these is usually avoidable.

A girl just starting her life in limbo, what a misfortune.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by dontrulee: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Pathetic to read this experience.

What I still can't fathom is the zeal of ladies who mostly bear the brunt of sexual intercourse not insisting on the use of condoms. It baffled me, their health is the least of their worries. All of these is usually avoidable.

A girl just starting her life in limbo, what a misfortune.

A very great misfortune.

She can't be normal again (regarding fertility)
Hopefully by the time anastomosis is done, I'll be able to complete repair and anchor the uterus.
On review today, she was oozing feacal matter from her vagina.
Funny enough, her dad isn't aware that his daughter is fighting for her life because she had a criminal abortion (the mother requested not to divulge the full info to the dad).
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
dontrulee:

A very great misfortune.

Hopefully by the time anastomosis is done, I'll be able to complete repair and anchor the uterus.
Funny enough, her dad isn't aware that his daughter is fighting for her life because she had a criminal abortion (the mother requested not to divulge the full info to the dad).

Oh my God...... What an avoidable situation.

Interestingly the father may have been in the situation trying to avert this but mum may have stopped and challenged him to give their child a breathing space. Can't fathom why the mum will hide this at this critical time, she needs all the love she could get.

You only do your best , God does the rest through you..

May God be with her and show her mercy in this difficult times.

1 Like

Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by bestfriday(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2023
bdon123:
use mistoprostol tablets vaginally.
dont do this if d pregnancy is more than 9 weeks.if more than 9 weeks go for D & C option instead.
Wash your hands.
Put 4 pills deep into your vagina, as far as they will go. Put in 1 pill at a time. Then lay down for 30 minutes so they don’t fall out.
3 hours later do the same thing with 4 more pills.
3 hours after that, do the same thing again with 4 more pills.
You’ll use a total of 12 pills.
Pieces of the pills may fall out of your vagina later. If it’s been more than 30 minutes since you put that dose of pills in your vagina, your body probably absorbed enough of the medicine so you don’t need to put them back in.

dont scare its jst thickblood called clot u will see.

What kind of quackery is this ............
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by bestfriday(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2023
dontrulee:

A very great misfortune.

Why not refer this patient for expert management as this patient has already develope fistula(rectovaginal fistula)
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by bdon123(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2023
bestfriday:

What kind of quackery is this ............
Its not,used it before on my gal.mistoprostol is wat is used in inducing pregnancy in over due pregnant women.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by dontrulee: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
bestfriday:

Why not refer this patient for expert management as this patient has already develope fistula(rectovaginal fistula)

She's being managed in an FMC.
She was referred here.
My consultant friend consulted me for expert review
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by dontrulee: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Oh my God...... What an avoidable situation.

Interestingly the father may have been in the situation trying to avert this but mum may have stopped and challenged him to give their child a breathing space. Can't fathom why the mum will hide this at this critical time, she needs all the love she could get.

You only do your best , God does the rest through you..

May God be with her and show her mercy in this difficult times.

Amen ooo.
Reviewed the patient this morning, vital signs are stable and she's coming out of septic state.
Wishing her the best.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Allisgud: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Drink erujeje 10% vol
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
dontrulee:

Amen ooo.
Reviewed the patient this morning, vital signs are stable and she's coming out of septic state.
Wishing her the best.

That's lovely news. Thanks for what you do.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Ajione(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Domaining101:
please i hope these do not have side effects that might harm her? I no want another wahala ohh please cry

No side effect but in the next 9month you will become a Father.
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by TheCeasar: 9:09am On Sep 19
dontrulee:

good morning doc, so what's the best way to abort an unwanted pregnancy?
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by motionarena: 9:22am On Sep 19
TheCeasar:
good morning doc, so what's the best way to abort an unwanted pregnancy?

Baba don enter one chance cheesy
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by TheCeasar: 11:42am On Sep 19
motionarena:

Baba don enter one chance cheesy
still part of the learning process
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Iyke48: 11:45am On Sep 19
Postinor2 72hr after sex not pregnancy oga
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by Iyke48: 11:52am On Sep 19
drimzsmoke:

hahaha you too much
Re: Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy by motionarena: 6:45am On Sep 20
TheCeasar:
still part of the learning process

Abeg sha no kill innocent baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... / WOW! She What A Girl In Church Is Doing To My Friend! / And What Is This Lady Doing?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.