Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Experience With Trying To Register For “Copyright Protection” ©️ For My Works - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With Trying To Register For “Copyright Protection” ©️ For My Works (159 Views)

NOUN Admission Seekers Now Mandated To Register With JAMB / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Trying To Register For “Copyright Protection” ©️ For My Works by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dear Nairalanders.

I NEED HELP.!!

I have these bunch of write-ups which I don't intend to publish for sale.
I just wanted to release them online for free, for the sake of impacting knowledge to the interested public..

But I want to copyright them, so that I can happily sue whoever that tries to copy any part of it without my knowledge and decide to make money from it.

**(I believe that If some receives information freely, then he has to give it out or share it freely too.)

So, I tried to apply for the Copyright ©️ protection online, and I got myself into the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) website:

https://copyright.gov.ng..

I read through the page, and found out that the cost of getting my works registered in the Copyright database is ₦10,000 for each of my write-ups..
Wooww..!!

I was so happy at first..
At least, I have seen where I could get the copyright thingy online..

I clicked to register, and I quickly registered my profile, and waited for them to send an Activation-Email to my email.

They just wouldn't send me an Activation-Email.

All attempts to send emails to them were not fruitful.
They wouldn't respond to the series of emails which I have sent to the email addresses they provided on their website.

I called all the phone numbers which I could find on their website,, and only two out of the whole barrage of numbers went through.

But even at that, none those who responded could help me out.

It is now seven days since I enrolled, but I still cannot log into my dashboard and get my works registered for copyright protection.

And I really needed to copyright my works as soon as possible.

Please how do I go about this??

Can I get any help from here??
Had anyone been successful with this before?

Re: My Experience With Trying To Register For “Copyright Protection” ©️ For My Works by BluntCrazeMan: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Please.

I am still pleading with Nairalanders.!!

I am still finding it very difficult to activate my registration on the portal and log in.
Re: My Experience With Trying To Register For “Copyright Protection” ©️ For My Works by BluntCrazeMan: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Please Help Me..
Abbegg.!!

(1) (Reply)

English For Adults(conversational And Writing) / Benefits Of Studying In University Of Graz, Austria / Intelligence Versus Literacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.