Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Chude Arinze Timothy Receives International Humanity Award 2023 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude Arinze Timothy Receives International Humanity Award 2023 (98 Views)

Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude Arinze Timothy Receives International Humanity Award 2023 by chudearinze(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
My name made it to Barita Campus Hub - University of Ghana where the distinguish and highly respected Dr. Waheed Musah honored me with International Humanity Day Award 2023 having participated in the celebration of International Humanity Day on June 30, 2023.

Dr. Waheed Musah declared June 30th International Humanity Day (IHD) to sustain the consciousness, culture, and integrity of humanity in 2017 at the launch of the International Humanity Conference at the University of Ghana. International Humanity Day is celebrated to commemorate the existence of humans and promote peace and unity for a better world.

I dedicate this mighty recognition to all of us here and to the loving memory of my late father whom I am so proud of, Mr. Emmanuel Chukwude, Retired Zonal Director of Education, Post Primary School Service Commission, Onitsha Zone, Anambra State, Nigeria.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

(1) (Reply)

Two Models Urgently Needed For An Advertising Video Gig / Finding A Restaurant App Development Company For Your Restaurant / Any CISSP Aspirant Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.