Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

Looking For Better Half. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Better Half. (284 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Locations For Romantic Dates In Lagos With Your Better Half Or Partner / Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Better Half. by Sunnyrado: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi, my name is sunny I am a single man and I have never been married before neither do I have children. I am 43 years old from akwa ibom State, I am looking for a serious minded woman for marriage from any tribe, I don't mind a single mother too . 08163341407
Thank you
Re: Looking For Better Half. by Adekot: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Hi, my name is sunny I am a single man and I have never been married before neither do I have children. I am 43 years old from akwa ibom State, I am looking for a serious minded woman for marriage from any tribe, I don't mind a single mother too . 08163341407
Thank you

May God help you
At 43 you are looking for a girlfriend on the internet....
Re: Looking For Better Half. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
You don't mind single mother "too"

Later one mumu will say only women "settle"
Re: Looking For Better Half. by Exceed15: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wrong place to seek a wife.
Re: Looking For Better Half. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
I'm sure when you were in your 20s and 30s you were a so called redpiller and only talked about how women are trash and how one day you'll settle down with virgin.

Now that virgin hunting was unsuccessful, single mothers are also welcome to come and try their luck... grin grin grin

Your matter requires a family meeting in the village with the elders, only they can arrange a wife for you... grin grin grin
Re: Looking For Better Half. by Brandiebird: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Good Day, everyone, My name is sunny I am a married man man with family, but I am out of job, someone please help me with a job, and the problem I have is that it's only secondary school results that I have at hand, and I am 43 years of age, please for God sake..I reside at Mowe close to the redemption camp side.
My number is 08163341407
Thank you

You like to fabricate stories so potential “wives” should know what you are like.

Sunnyrado:
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Looking For Better Half. by Godsongang: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Looking for a serious relationship on nairaland? Omoh u don enter cruise be that, go and register on bumble, many shawty dey there.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Noticed While Watching A Video On Instagram / Akwa Ibom Lady Marries Her Physically Challenged Heartthrob / There Are Women Who Want To Be Wives And Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.