Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France (22922 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar's Flashy Lifestyle Is Not For Me - Saido Mane Says / 60-year-old Vice President Buys Football Club, Plays Himself / Ghana Footballer Thomas Partey Buys Football Club In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by UptownVibes(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
mrengage:

He don use una money repackage marriage again in styles πŸ˜‚ 🀣
Which one is una money? He tell you say I gave him money?
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
The srewpid ones were mocking him few years ago for still using a cracked iphone 6, while iphone x was out.

Dude gat plans. Maybe he has Igbo blood.
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by phr0nesis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
HeadNigga:
this is the actual reason you can't be him...you want to siphon from your own club?
Juanmike:
You will do bad in business, just saying.
Never go into it.
I hope you know I wasn't serious
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by HeadNigga: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
phr0nesis:

I hope you know I wasn't serious
don't say what you don't mean that is wrong at that. You don't know who you could be influencing with your post. You are an "influencer" if you don't know
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by phr0nesis(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
HeadNigga:
don't say what you don't mean that is wrong at that. You don't know who you could be influencing with your post. You are an "influencer" if you don't know
Okay boss
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by yusluvad(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations to Sadio Mane🀝🀝🐐πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by Cmanforall: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Meanwhile, our own legends are busy opening bet shops to drain the youths off their hard-earned money πŸ€‘

grin

Even Peter of P-Square
There's this one he has you can win iPhone 15 with 50 naira...
And people are playing the lottery grin
That guy is MMM in celebrity style
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by Yinksy09(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Oraimo spacePods comes with amazing features.

Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by KingLion007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to him, he's planning well for tomorrow.

He should run for president in Senegal, he will do well for his people

Very well. I think Senegalese should stage a peaceful protest for him to rule them after his career.
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by Streetmovement(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mane don arrive cool

I still dey use am for my fifa 23 despite the fact say him nor dey Europe again.

Mane na man you be
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:30am On Nov 02, 2023
UptownVibes:
Gambler wetin you know?

The owner of Betking in Nigeria is Okocha and the co founder was Adekunle Adeniji. The Nigerian football legend and the Austin Jay Jay Okocha acted as the official crown as the king of the game.

Professor who owns the betting site? Go school you say no,na gamble undecided
where is the proof? Then since when did it becomes a crime to own a betting outfit or promote them?? Remo stars football club owner Also owned betting outfit yet develop football talents via his academy and club at ikenne Ogun state and d one in Portugal to...
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by BALLOSKI: 4:25am On Nov 02, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to him, he's planning well for tomorrow.

He should run for president in Senegal, he will do well for his people

he's loved more than the president and he's going to be hated as a president. He should maintain the love he has from his talent and should not mess it up with presidential ambition.

Being a good person doesn't make a good president.
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by UptownVibes(m): 4:53am On Nov 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
where is the proof? Then since when did it becomes a crime to own a betting outfit or promote them?? Remo stars football club owner Also owned betting outfit yet develop football talents via his academy and club at ikenne Ogun state and d one in Portugal to...
You're already changing the narrative cheesy You said he wasn't the owner,but I just told you he is. You are now asking for proof and asking stupid question "if its a crime"

Did I tell you it was a crime before? Carry your over sabi go one side jare.
He dey talk of Reno stars undecided No be only Reno,na warri wolves
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:02am On Nov 02, 2023
UptownVibes:
You're already changing the narrative cheesy You said he wasn't the owner,but I just told you he is. You are now asking for proof and asking stupid question "if its a crime"

Did I tell you it was a crime before? Carry your over sabi go one side jare.
He dey talk of Reno stars undecided No be only Reno,na warri wolves
u are just obtuse as usual
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by UptownVibes(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u are just obtuse as usual
Agree for once that you are just pig-ignorant .. You have browser on your device... Read and be enlightened..

Don't come here defending shit with Reno star this,Wiki Tourist that.. undecided
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by Trumpdonald5: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2023
MANNABBQGRILLSs:

Wow!
We love you more Mane!
What a great man!!
All the very best Mane.

We remembered when some haters were mocking him and his cracked phone screen.
People like you obviously.
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2023
UptownVibes:
Agree for once that you are just pig-ignorant .. You have browser on your device... Read and be enlightened..

Don't come here defending shit with Reno star this,Wiki Tourist that.. undecided
u are very stupid and a big fool so Okocha being a brand ambassador for a betting outfit means he owns it... Idiotic animal...
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by TheSuperX(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mane is a very smart guy, congratulations to him.
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by teewhyhomes: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust & not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Bourges Foot 18: Saido Mane Buys Football Club In France by Encyclopedia1: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2023
post=126739132:

Tell us any 2 controversies you've heard about him prior now please.
We wanna know, cos we don't know of any.

We are happy we made you edit your comment
Some of una go just dey type fake rubbish all in the name of being woke.
Shame!
Old man. I no get ur time at all. Just de play. Na wetin ur mates de do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) - Live / Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At ISTAF 2022 Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.